Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neerja DayalggalYour feedback matters!
My married last 19 months ago but not have child please advice me, can we wait or can we go for the checkup. Reply as soon as possible.
I suffer from intense pain during my periods. The period cramps are unbearable on 1st day of the menstrual cycle.
Hi, my name is Dr Hmanshu Verma. I am a Vascular and endovascular surgeon.
Dialysis aaj kal bohot he common hai. Renal Failure aaj kal bohot he common hogya hai. Aur ek point pe kidneys certain damage ke beyond hojati hai to uske baad patient ko permanent dialysis ki zarurat hoti hai. Dialysis ke liye normally gale me line daal kar usse blood ko dialysis machine tak lejaya jata hai. Aur clean blood ko wapas body me daalte hai. Lekin unfortunately in lines ko bohot zada der tak body me nahi rehne dia ja sakta hai. Kyuki isse infection ka khatra rehta hai aur sath he yeh lines ander ki nerves ko block karne lagti hai. Iske liye AV Fistula surgery ki zarurat hoti hai. Ideally hume ek aisi khoon ki nass ki zarurat hoti hai jisse khoon ko body se nikal kar dialysis machine tak lejaya ja sake aur wahan se clena blood ko wapas body me daale.
Aisi koi khoon ki nass actual me exist nahi karti hai jiske lie 2 khoon ki artery or vein ko surgery karke aapas me jod dete hai. ise AV Fistula surgery kehte hai. Ek baar AV Fistula surgery karne ke baad 5-6 hafte me vein badi hojati hai size em aur usme khoon ka flow badh jata hai, tab yeh fistula taiyar hoti hai.
AV Fistula surgery baaki surgeries se isliye alag hoti hai kyuki yahan pe koi cheez bana ke dete hai apko jisk baar baar needle daal ke istemaal hota hai. Kisi bhi jagah hum bar bar needle daalte hai to wo 6 months ya saal bhar me damage hojati hai. Isliye we talk in terms of ki AV Fistula ki ek life hoti hai. Isliye agar AV Fistula agar fail hojati hai to doosri AV Fistula ki zarurat padti hai. Agar failed AV Fistula aap sahi samay pe pehchan jaae to fir usko bachaya bhi ja sakta hai. Ek chalti hui AV FSIstula me bhi kahi baar complications ho sakte hai.
AV Fistula ki wajah se kuch patients ko haath me swelling aane lag jati hai. Adhiktar humne dekha hai ki in patients ki jo chaati k ander ki jo nerves hoti hai, unme narrowing hoti hai. Un narrow nerves ki wajah se haath me swelling ane lag jati hai. Aise mareezo ke liye typically Angioplasty ki zarurat padti hai. Angioplasty ke results bohot he acche hote hai aur within 6-8 hours hath ekdam normal hojata hai.
Apne dekha hoga ki bohot baar patients ko yeh boldia jata hai ki apka Fistula nahi kia ja sakta. Hum is tarah ki expertise rakhte hai jin patients ko bata dia jata hai ki koi naya Fistula nahi kia ja sakta hai.
So, har wo patients jinhe AV Fistula ke options mana kardia jata hai, unme bhi kuch na kuch AV Fistula ke options bache hue hote hai, ye thode un common hote hai, normal fistula se thodi badi surgery hoti hai. But since AV Fistula ek Dialysis patient ki lifeline hot hai, un patients ke liye in options ko explore karna bohot he important hota hai.
Baisilic vein transposition and AV Graft, ye bohot he common procedure hai jinko in patients me kiya ja sakta hai. Agar aap in patients me se hai jisnke liye AV Fistula ke raste band ho chuke hai, aap hume contact kar sakte hai Lybrate ke through ya fir aap humare centre pe personal appointment ke liye bhi aa sakte hai.
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.