Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am going to marry in jan. My wife is expected to get her periods during wedding. So, we want to postpone them. Please suggest medication for postponing her periods. Regards Vishal bharti.
I got married in 2011 in 2012 june my wife got concivedvbut unfortunately the doctor advised your to abort the baby within 2 months due to no cardiac activity we also done the same. After 2 years in 2015 after lot of treatments my conceived for the 2nd time but this time also the same happened. I want to know y this was happening.
Reasons You Must Consider Gynecologic Laparoscopy
An alternative form of surgery, gynecologic laparoscopy uses an instrument known as laparoscope to view the inside of your pelvic area. In comparison to conventional open surgery, wherein large incisions are made, this surgical procedure involves smaller cuts or incisions being made, leading to smaller scars and quicker recovery. This technology also enables a medical professional to easily see as well as identify health issues.
Why is the procedure performed?
Depending on individual cases, laparoscopy can be opted for treatment, diagnosis or both. It can be used for the following scenarios like:
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis (a condition wherein the tissue that lines your uterus develops outside it)
- Removal of scar tissue and ovarian cyst
- To take care of ectopic pregnancy in which an embryo places itself outside the uterus
- Used to perform female sterilization (a surgical procedure on the fallopian tubes to put a stop to future pregnancy)
- Used to perform oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries through surgery) or hysterectomy (removal of the uterus through surgery)
- To investigate cancer-related instances like lymph nodes
In addition to these reasons, laparoscopy may also be recommended in cases such as pain in the abdomen or difficulty in getting pregnant. At the same time, certain gynecologic conditions may require open surgery. It's best to consult an expert before taking any decision.
What happens after the reason is identified?
Once the reason is identified, a biopsy of your tissue may be taken during the procedure. This is done to identify the kinds of cell and whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous. Many a time, biopsies are also performed to identify certain conditions like endometriosis.
Air purifiers DO NOT reduce the exposure to secondhand smoke. Best is not to allow smoking in your vicinity on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day.
Various devices are available for air cleaning, ranging from systems that are incorporated into the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning to simple table top devices and "smokeless ashtrays.
But cleaning air of second hand smoke poses a technical challenge because of the tobacco smoke as well as gases and particles that are included in second hand smoke.
Air cleaning devices typically include filters or electrostatic precipitators to remove particles. Some devices, also include a sorbent, such as activated charcoal, to remove gases. For second hand smoke both elements are needed.
For any air cleaning device to be effective, it must be able to clean a sufficient volume of air in relation to the total volume of the space where it is operating. Few devices are able to clean sufficient volumes of air to be effective in managing smoking indoors.
Small devices, like smokeless ashtrays and many table-top units, offer completely inadequate cleaning capacity.
After how many days we can confirm pregnancy,& will no pregnancy is confirmed at starting week by urine test.
Pregnancy test is negative but 10 days delayed for her periods please prescribe a medicine to get periods sooner.
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
I have problem sir/mam actually near about 2 months phle maine or meri gf ne sex kia tha without condom but maine apna viria bhar release kia tha and usne urine bhi nikala tha after sex but tabse usko periods ni aare sirf blood aara hai or blood ke sath black sa kuch but periods ni hai ve aaj isne prega news se test kia tha but usme koi sign ni aaaya means ek to positive aata hai ek negative but uska koi singn ni aaya kya krna chahiye.
Dr. I have a period problem .i had intercourse with my husband on 29 and 31 oct without security n I am worried whether I am pregnant. I am a newly married girl n not at all prepared for baby. I have taken unwanted 72 on 4th novembers noon. And my last month periods date was 8th n today is 11 .i m really worried that why I am not getting in periods. So far I had done 3 test from preganews and all were negative. please help me out. I really need your advice.
I am pregnent, doctor ne abortion pills diya hai but agr sahi ni hua to operate krna hoga, abortion is safe for me and for my future?
Hi Sir Maine mare wife ko pregno kit ki tablet 06-09-17 ko de uske baad 07-09-17 ko usko halka halka blooding huva to hame 10-09-17 ko gharpe prega news test kiya to usme report positive aaya to aabhi hame Kya Karna chahiye?
Hi I am Smita. I have irregular periods from september 2015 to May 2016. I want to conceive. So I consulted a gynecologist. She gave me CCQ 200gm. I was continuing this fir 3 month (june to august). My period occurred perfectly after use this. Bt this month doctor gave me "susten" I am already missing my period before 7 days. Is ther any problem for stop the medicine CCQ?
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.
I have first time sex 1 month ago, then after some days my breast size get increased suddenly. please tell me what is this. Or this is a sign of pregnancy?
Past one year, I have thyroid problem. I gain too much of weight. As well as irregular menses. How to overcome it? I feel so tired.
Miscarriage is termed as the loss of the fetus in or before 20th week of pregnancy. Medically, miscarriage is known as spontaneous abortion, though the word spontaneous is more of a keyword as it is not an abortion.
Symptoms of Miscarriage
Miscarriage happens due to weakness, back pain, fever, abdominal pain along with severe cramps and bleeding, which starts from slow to heavy.
Cause of Miscarriage
Common cause of miscarriage is when the fetus is known to have fatal genetic problems and these are not related with the mother. The other causes are infection, medical problems like thyroid and diabetes, immune system rejection, hormonal imbalance, abnormalities of the uterus, and physical problems of the mother. If a woman is over 35 years of age, has thyroid and diabetes and had an miscarriage earlier then that woman is at a high risk of getting a miscarriage.
Sometimes a miscarriage might take place due to the cervical insufficiency. This is due to the weak cervix, also known as the incompetent cervix, which is unable to hold the pregnancy. A miscarriage in this condition usually occurs in the second trimester. Though there are a very few symptoms in this, but there might be a feeling of sudden pressure that the water is going to break and tissues from the placenta and fetus are released without any pain. This can however, be treated by a stitch in the cervix at 12 weeks. This stitch helps to hold the cervix until the full term is completed. If it is first pregnancy and cervical insufficiency is diagnosed, then also a stitch can be applied, thus resulting in full term and avoiding miscarriage.
Diagnosis of Miscarriage:
- The doctor does a pelvic test, an ultrasound and blood tests to confirm a miscarriage
- Blood tests are done to analyze the pregnancy hormone hCG. This is monitored regularly if miscarriage is suspected
- Genetic tests, blood tests and medication are important in women who have a history of prior miscarriages
- Pelvic ultrasound and hysterosalpingography are tests, which are done when there are repeated miscarriages
- Test like hysteroscopy is also done. In this the doctor observes the inside of the uterus with a device, which is thin telescope like device. This is inserted in the vagina and cervix.
- If the cervix is dilated, then the woman might be diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and this can be corrected by cerclage, a procedure done to close the cervix.
- If the blood type of the pregnant woman is Rh negative, she is prescribed a blood product called Rh immune globulin (Rhogam). This prevents from forming, antibodies which could turn to be harmful for the baby.