Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Goyal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj GoyalYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 14th april and had an ipill the same day. My period cycle begins on 5th of every month. I was very regular. I had some bleeding after consuming the ipill for 2-3 days. Today is the 17th and I haven't had any periods since the whole month. I took 2 pregnancy tests but they were both negative. Is there a possibility of me being pregnant? I have sore breasts and I'm very tensed. Please suggest what should I do?
Hie doctor I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my husband but due to contraceptive failure I took i-pill continuously for 3 days. Again in 4 th day (in morning) I had protected sex but this time we are not sure if the condom actually broke. Do I need to take ipill again. Please reply as I am left with only 24 hours. P. S. On 3rd day I took the med at around 3pm.
Terrible pain during the second day of periods which only goes away after taking injection. The pain is so worse that it always makes me vomit. I have had all sort of tests and have tried on a lot of medications but nothing works for me.
Hello, Recently I got married. We had sex yesterday and today. Both days were unprotected ones. No condom. Can take contraception today? Will it work? Will she get pregnant? We haven't planned yet for a baby. Please advice.
I'm facing an issue of scanty blood flow since two months and brown blood spots. One side headache also.
There are a number of mental disorders and conditions that may affect the psyche of a person, due to various reasons including hormonal changes, environmental factors and even genetic conditions. Paranoid Personality Disorder is one such condition that gives rise to eccentric behavioral patterns. This may make the individual seem odd or even strange to others. Here are the signs, causes and various forms of treatment available for this condition.
Symptoms and Signs: Most of the individuals suffering from this disorder will be completely convinced that there is nothing wrong with their behavior and everyone around them are conniving against them with ulterior motives of bringing them down. This will make them highly suspicious individuals with intense trust issues. They also become angry and violent very soon and usually do not have a justified reason for such temper tantrums. These individuals will also be detached and isolated socially, with hardly any friends and relationships. They will also have trouble seeing their own problems and flaws, which can keep them from having meaningful relationships.
Causes: The causes of this disorder are not known as yet. There is much ongoing research in this field. It is widely believed that this disorder is born due to a combination of biological factors and other environmental factors that may have conditioned the brain in a negative manner. Chemical and hormonal imbalances are known to be at the core of many such disorders. Also, it may be seen in people who come from a family of Schizophrenic individuals. Trauma experienced during one's childhood can also lead to the onset of this disorder.
Treatment: One of the most effective forms of treatment for this disorder includes therapy. Talk therapy or CBT which is also known as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a form of discussion based therapy that can help the individual in talking about his or her feelings. These are then analysed in a clinical setting with the intervention of a trained psychiatrist or psychologist who will help the individual in pointing out abnormal behavior. This kind of therapy also helps in reaching the root cause of the issue that may have caused this condition in the first place. By doing so, there is a better chance of treating this cause and thus changing the attitude of the patient. This will help in steering the individual towards more normal behavior in the long run. This kind of therapy will have to take place over a long period of time before the results begin to show up in the day to day living and functioning of the individual. Anti-depressants and antipsychotics may also be prescribed. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend 3 times in a same day and he ejaculated inside and I have taken ipill with in 4 hours of intercourse. On 17 oct and on 19 I get little bleeding for a 1 min only. Should 1 pill is enough for number of intercourse .please let me know i am intense.
I am 30 years old female and still virgin. I just want to know that Hyman becomes stronger by the age increases. Because I tried sex 2-3 times but hymen didn't break and was paining more. And not succeeded in sex.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.