Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Which is the best treatment for an ILD + DIABETES patient of 50 years age female? She is suffering from diabetes from last 15 years (uncontrol) and most probably ILD from last 7-8 years. Is it Allopathy, homeopathic or ayurvedic Which one has a sure sot treatment which will not only give relief to the patient but also increase the living standards and life of the patients. Thanking you for your advice.
Hi Doctor, My father in law suffering from a single heart blockage is there any solution of this without install stent etc. Please please suggest because he is not ready to operate write now also suggest if any possible ayurveda etc treatment of this blockage.
I am 22 year old and I feel ashamed just because of my penis size. How can I increase the girth does any exercise are there?
I have problem of left sided varicocele of testis and sperm count is zero. My doctors tell me that sperm count zero isn't depend on left sided varicocele. It depend on both testis sided varicocele. So doctor tell me about biopsy of testis not for surgery of testis. Please tell me surgery of left sided varicocele is beneficial for sperm generation in testis or not? please give me advise what I do? it is cure by medicine or not? by which medicine? surgery of left sided varicocele is give 100% result or not?
He hurt his penis 3 years back during bike ride. Since then he has been facing constant pain and swelling there. Previously the pain and swelling lasted for a few days but now it has become a constant affair. He also has problem of early discharge and bend in the penis during sex. Sometimes faces painful urination problem.Please tell sir .
I have feeble back pain. A little heaviness on the left lower part of the body. And left sided testis is a little larger than the right one.
Can erectile dysfunction can be treated with diet and exercise only. Specially due to low T level and smoking.
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.