Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neera GuptaYour feedback matters!
My period is 7 days late, I have swollen breast which is paining in surrounding when I touch it and also have sore nipple, also whenever I consume any meal it create gas into my stomach. according to my research I feel I am pregnant but pregnancy test result is negative should I go and consult doctor or wait for one more weeks.
She was in live in relationship but now she is getting married to someone else. During her past relation many time she was in physical relationship with her partner. Now vagina size is increased and from last 2 to 3 months periods amount is very less. What to do?
My friend is male 45, he is unmarried. Now he wants to marry, he is not finding match in the age group 37 plus, is it ok to get child naturally, easily ! At least two children , any problem? Any precautions? Pls guide. Should he marry with 37 plus girl?
Doctor jab m sex krti hu to mujhe condom pasand nhi h aur jiske sath me sex krti hu vo apna saara sperm mere ander daal deta h aur mujhe unwanted 72 bhi deta h khane k liye, ap kuch mujhe thik suggestions digiye jise mujhe prblm na ho aur mujhe time pr periods bhi nhi ho rhe h kabhi 1 ya 2 months m ho jate h kabhi nhi bhi hote h ap kuch esa bataeye jise m theak se sex kr pau aour mujhe koi problm bhi na ho aour mere periods time pr ho kya periods hone ki koi teblet bhi aati h kya mujhe pta h jiske sat m sex krti hu vo to hamesha mere ander hi apna sperm dalega pr ap kuch mujhe btao please saari baato ko jo m medical store se le aau ya ghr pr hi kr saku please help me.
Me and gf had sexual activities 2 months ago. I was afraid thai she could get preg. We did not had sexual intercourse. We had stimulation to each other and I had fear that bcz of my finger sm sperms have transfered to her vagina. But later she did not missed any of her periods. Now. Then before 5 days we again had those activities (fingering and oral) after the act soon in 2 hrs she started feeling weakness and nausea. Then nxt day she had fever with nausea and headaches then she vomited. The she went to Dr. He gave sum medicines and she was fine after 2 days she was normal and now again yesterday she started feeling nausea ans she had her face swollen up why is this soo? Today she is having head aches can she be preg? Due to sm sperms got transfered to her by my fingers? Her expected dates of periods are 11 th of may.
I am female 23 year old, I had sex without precautions after 2 days of my periods, I took I pill after 4 hours and one after 24 hours and yesterday again my periods came. So please tell me is any chance of pregnancy.
While she is sleeping that time I feel so much heat in my wife body pls suggest what was the problem and also she s feet full cracked.
My fiance breast is paining badly when I press her breast at our time of intercourse is it a big problem or I need to consult a doctor we are having sex since last 5 months and from first she was not having the problem but after some time it started paining and at the time I cannot fondle because of the fear of her pain. Is it some of major disease kindly help so that I can help her with this.
I'm 46 years old having sugar and thyroid as my periods delayed from one year and I don't have pregnancy yet. Can I have any hope on pregnancy now? Please help me.
Even something as small as an eyeball, has multiple parts within it. The retina at the back of the eyeball is responsible for the clarity of vision. The central area of the retina is known as the macula. Macular degeneration is the deterioration of this part of the retina. Macular degeneration is age related and is considered as an incurable condition. People suffering from macular degeneration experience blurred vision, black spots and may eventually lose central vision while retaining peripheral vision.
There are two types of macular degeneration; wet and dry. The dry form of this disease is more common than its wet form. Of these, the latter causes more serious vision loss. Dry macular degeneration leads to white or yellow deposits on the retina leading to further degeneration. In the wet form of this disease, blood vessels beneath the retina start growing towards the macula and may pull it away from the base when they break or leak fluid.
There are three stages of age related macular degeneration (AMD):
- Early AMD: This is diagnosed by the presence of deposits on the retina. In most cases, ether is no vision loss at this stage but regular check-ups are essential.
- Intermediate AMD: A comprehensive eye exam will show the presence of larger deposits or pigment changes in the retina. At this stage, slight vision loss may be experienced.
- Late AMD: People suffering from late AMD have noticeable vision loss. Though this disease is linked to aging, the exact triggers for macular degeneration are unknown. It is understood to be a combination of hereditary and environmental factors. The presence of certain genes and their variants has been associated with a number of cases of this disease. Studies also show that caucasians are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. Depriving cells in the retina of oxygen can also increase a person's risk of contracting this disease. Other risk factors for this disease are obesity, smoking, high blood pressure and a light eye colour. The side effects of certain drugs can also induce this condition.
Macular degeneration is considered to be incurable, but certain forms of treatment can improve vision and slow down the rate of deterioration. Treatment prescribed by a doctor depends on stage of the disease and whether it is wet or dry. Studies suggest that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent AMD and lower the risk of its progression.
Older studies have indicated that viewing sexually direct media might be associated with sexual risk behaviors in men who have sex with men or homosexuas. However, most prior research has not explored this association cross-culturally or the potential influence that important a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study might have on the association.The aim is to explore the association between self-reports of viewing Sexually explicit media depicting various sexual risk behaviors and engagement in sexual risk behaviors after controlling for relevant a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study in India.
200 hundred Men who have sex with men participated in a survey, Sexually direct media consumption was surprisingly frequent in Men who have sex with men in India. Viewing a larger proportion of Sexually direct media showing sexual risk behaviors was associated with a larger number of regular partners with whom Men who have sex with men or homosexuals reported engaging in sexual risk behaviors, but not with the number of casual partners. HIV-related knowledge and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of regular partners with whom homosexuals had engaged in sexual risk behaviors. Seeking sexual sensation, HIV-related knowledge, and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of casual partners with whom Men who have sex with men had engaged in sexual risk behaviors.
Further research exploring the relation between Sexually explicit direct use and sexual health risk behaviors should considered important psychological and behavioral a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome, as sexually transmitted infections are on the rise in our country.
मै अपने परिवार को लेकर बहुत परेशान रहता हूं मेरी पत्नी के बच्चे नही हो रहे हैं क्या करुं सलाह दीजिये
I am 36 years with 15 weeks pregnancy. I am suffering from hypothyroidism since last 5 years. I had two miscarriage in last two years. Since last 6 months I had 8 mm kidney stone. At present the doctor advice me to take 200mg progesterone(twice) + ecosprine 75 + zincofer nurture tables. I want to whether I can have a normal healthy baby. Whether there is any risk in vaginal delivery
चीकू के सेवन से आंतो की शक्ति बढ़ती है |
बुखार के रोगियों के लिए भी सेवनीय है |
चीकू में लोह तत्व भी काफी मात्रा में होता है | अंतः चीकू खाने से खून की कमी दूर होती है |
Hello doctor The question is little but byt can not help as issue is there I have insertion problem so we are going for iui. Also before 1 day of iui I ejaculate sperms on my wifes vagina and through fingers then I insert semen inside her vagina. Is pregnancy possible. Please help.
There is an age old saying that drinking water during meals will disturb your digestion and dilute stomach juices. Advice, that floats around generally, states that you should have water at least 30 minutes after you have had a meal. Studies have been carried out on this subject to find out how true or false these claims are.
- Levels of stomach acid: The claim is that if you drink water during the meal it will dilute the stomach acids, which are required to break the food down. However, doctors have stated in clinical trials that water doesn't tend to have any effect on the levels of stomach acid at all.
- Stomach and digestion process differs from person to person: This might be a thing of personal choice as habits differ from person to person. Also what is tolerable for one person may not be to another. It usually comes down to how your digestive system reacts to drinking water. Some people have claimed that drinking water while consuming food can make them feel bloated. There are no scientific studies proving this and it could be a psychological effect as well.
- Other side of the story drinking water can fill up your stomach before or during a meal: While drinking water may not have adverse effects on digestion, it can fill up the stomach by volume and decrease appetite. Doctors will also suggest drinking a good amount of water just before a meal if you are trying to lose weight as it can suppress your appetite.
Proved pros of drinking water:
Most clinical trials and studies by doctors have proven that drinking small to moderate amounts of water during the meals will help your digestion rather than impeding it.
Some of the advantages are:
- Liquefies food in the stomach
- Helps in nutrient absorption
- Prevents constipation
- Stop bloating
- Softens stool
- Ensures Lubrication of the digestive tract
- Helps you control your hunger signals and thus can help you in losing weight
Thus it can be summarized that drinking water during meals is a personal choice and doesn't really have any adverse effects. In fact, drinking moderate amounts of water when having food may actually be beneficial for you. However, if you are not comfortable with this and would prefer drinking after meals, as long as your digestive system is adjusted to it, there are no adverse effects to this as well.