Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neera GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am having g creams discharge from vagina. It's curdy like discharge. Whts the cause of it. And whts the cure. Cz when it comes it cause itching too. Nd I feel wet all the time. please advise.
I have pregnant for 7 months and I feel very weakness and loss of blood please provide me regulation.
Small dots forming on the top of penis shaft skin below it's so small in black color can any one tell me why it is forming and what needs to be done?
I have a habit of eating ash and soil & I can't control myself. Face turning yellow& often feeling weakness. What should I do?
M 23. During my periods I bloat a lot and pass out a lot of gas. And the gas also comes out from the vagina. Does this mean the hymen has split? M a virgin and have never put any object in the vagina. Still does it mean the hymen is ruptured?
I had Follicular examination on 15th day at 12 pm and one follicle was 22 mm*17 mm. I had hcg injection at 5 pm same day. Again had an examination on 16th day at 1 pm. Follicle was ruptured. Than had iui at 5 pm. But it didn't worked and I got period on 31st day. My regular cycle is of 30 days. I already had laparoscopy which showed all ok in my reproductive system. Husband reports are also normal. Than why I am not getting pregnant?
I got married. My menstrual cycle time was 24/02/16 but till now it has not happened. Almost 17 days crossed till date. Today I have checked the urine test self for pregnant. Results was negative. What would be the reason for my menstrual cycle stopped other than pregnancy. Please advise me.
Hi, M 8 th week pregnant. Yesterday night I was eaten watermelon and today morning also. But yesterday night I didn't slept well. Morning motion is in red colour and evening motion also with stomach pain .how can I take care of myself, how can I reduce it? please answer.
A tumor may be defined as an abnormal unwanted growth of tissue in any part of the body. This word need not immediately cause panic because the tumor may or may not cause a health threat. There are three types of tumors:
- Benign tumor: This is a noncancerous type of tumor. In our body, new cells are formed while the old ones called dead ones are disposed by our immune system. When this disposal of cells does not occur, the remaining dead cells form a lump, which is called a benign tumor. They are not dangerous since, they do not contain harmful fluids and do not spread. A person suffering from a benign tumor in the brain may have frequent headaches.
- Pre-malignant tumor: It is an initial disorder, or an earlier symptom of cancer manifestation. The inclination of this medical condition is that it will progressively become precarious. This is so because it is capable of conquering neighboring tissues and spreading as well. Leukoplakia is a form of premalignant cancer. They evolve as thick white patches inside the cheeks or on gums below the tongue. These patches are very difficult to be scraped off from the mouth. They are caused mainly due to chewing tobacco and smoking, and if left untreated can expand.
- Malignant tumor: These are the cancerous tumors, in which cells multiply abnormally and rapidly. They are unstable and travel along bloodstream, circulatory system and lymphatic system to other parts of the body. Sarcomas and carcinomas are the most common types of malignant tumors. While the former is related to connective tissues the latter is related to organs and glands.
The most common procedure to name the type of cancer is to refer to their site of origin. Adenocarcinoma, refers to cancer in the adenoid glands. Similarly, a benign tumor of fatty tissue is called lipoma, where as a malignant tumor in the same area is referred to as liposarcoma.
What is a biopsy? How does it relate to a tumor?
A Biopsy is a medical procedure practised by qualified medical practitioners. This procedure helps in identifying the type of tumor within a patient. It aids the doctor to conclude the type of treatment to be given to any patient. This procedure is a definite diagnosis to the identification of cancer. A Biopsy is the removal of a sample of the abnormal, unwanted tissue for laboratory examination. Biopsies are of different types, and they may be performed using ultrasound, CT scan or MRI depending on where the tumor is.
- Excisional biopsy: In this method the entire lump of excess tissue is removed.
- Incisional biopsy: Here a sample of the abnormal tissue is removed surgically.
- Needle aspiration biopsy: Here the sample is extracted with the help of a needle.
After extraction, the tissue layers are sent to pathological departments to check their composition, and cause of disease.
My right breast has lumps and when I touch the part that is below my nipple, I feel little pain, and in my right armpit too. There is a lump in my right armpit which is sore to touch. I am a 21 year old female. What should I do?
I'm pregnant and I'm awaiting my 45th day scan. I feel pain in my left side of the lower abdomen. Please advise.
My fiancee having an irregular periods. From past a year this problem is continuing yet. What may be the problem? Is this problem due to any food habits or tight dresses or any else? She does not drink milk from her childhood. Does it make any problems now or in future? What are the best foods to have regular periods? How much litres of water needs to drink in this situation? Whether Can she bath in hot water or cold water? Does exercise or yoga have any remedies for it? What kind of exercise is needed?
My sister have pcos she have 1 child ,she willing to have one more child she went through treatment but she is not getting pregnant her hormonal profile is normal as well as her fallopian tubes r healthy she taking tablet umom for 5 days (day 3 to day 7) ,ovabless, x-fert and all. Her husband's semen analysis is normal.
1. Study/read in short time intervals of 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes break where you can stretch, do rope skipping in that 10 minutes break
2. Make notes, take plenty of notes using short forms, symbols, digits etc.
3. Revise these notes periodically, preferably once every 3 days 4. Make mnemonics, use them frequently, revise frequently
5. Whenever your free, sitting idle, close your eyes & try to memorize what you have read or revised earlier in the day
6 do regular yoga & pranayama which increase your mental stability, improve neuroplasticity & thus give you better memory. Good luck!