Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neera AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old. Before 23 days of menstrual cycle, I suffer shooting pain in head. How to get rid of it.
Hi doctor, I hv a cyst in my left ovary. Doctor advise me to take crisanta . After finishing the pack yesterday I get the bleeding bt it was very light. I did not knw why. ? Or is it menstrual bleeding? Please advise me what should I do. My pills finished on sunday .
I have mucus like vaginal discharge very frequently any time of the day. Sometime it is milky. Is it normal to occur according to the menstrual cycles or other body mechanisms or is it a disorder or dysfunction occurring. Please give me the answers in detail.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Under fertility treatment I took hcg 5000 injection on 25 th October. (i.e 15th day of my period) when will check my pregnancy using HPT? When will the test give reliable result?
Hi. I'm 29 years old I've undergone ectopic rupture surgery on 22nd sept. Before 10 days prior to surgery I was suggested misoprost by OB because even after two three usg it was not detected and detected after CT scan. Is it possible? But after 4 weeks I still have very much weakness and tiredness. How long this weakness will continue. When will I have my periods back?
We r try for our second baby my husband semen test is sperm count is 22million volume 2.5ml motility isp3 -05%, p2-75%, p1-00% po-20% sperm morphology no of sperm normal-03% head defects-82% neck&mid piece defects -09% tail defects -06% is there is any problem in this result.
Sir i had sex with ma gf.Nw we r scared abt pregnancy.To avoid pregnancy after sex what we can do.Please reply as soon as possible ?
My periods date is on 15th feb. And I usually have my periods 3-4 days before the actual date. I had unprotected sex on 24th jan. Now I am having some mood swings and laziness. Moreover I get a frequent urge of urinating. Am I pregnant? Please help.
Plead advise can teenage girls be advised or allowed to take warm water and lemon every morning or are there possible side effects to this.
I am 23 years old girl I want to know that if I get regular periods and sometimes I get again in 10 days why it happens and it is possible that I get pregnant. What are the symptoms to know I am pregnant or not?
Whether having unwanted pregnancy tablet may result in microcephaly in my child. I had that tablet in 2 months after a day bleeding came but scan reports baby is fine after 4 months completed report says cranial anomaly, further scan report result was microcephaly ,can you guess the cause.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.
What are the main main symptoms we feel in the early stage of pregnancy n when is the perfect time to do the test of pregnancy?
My cousin have low blood n low hemoglobin Her age is 30 years By having low blood in body, She doesnt occur periods on regular time interval, Every time late periods problem because of low blood in body . Please suggest what to do for increasing blood level ? And about late periods ?
I have 3 month h mole pregnancy. When I knew about this I operated suction evacuation. Now in future how many chance it reappear and what precaution I have for next pregnancy.
I had tubactomy one year back n my period is regular nw this month only I have less period only 2 3 drops my husband live with only 2 days before my period. please why it's happening it never happen before. I check by scan not have pco not have a thyroid then.
I am 19years old I had my last period ended on 17th of feb I had a protected sex with my bf on 22nd feb but still I took an I pill within 7 hrs and on 28th of feb I got a bleeding which lasted 2 days and my next period was about to start by 11th march but its 17th march And still my period has not cme I have little breast pain and little vomiting like feeling. Pls help wat is it?
So my daughter is pregnant going to give birth naturally first time and expecting twins she's 4 months and. Constantly complaints that her bellybutton hurt and some times the bellybutton is bruised how ever the navel haven't poped out will she get umbilical hernia and what surgery are going to be done for future reference like the doctor told my daughter three weeks after she gives birth she going to ho under a diagnostic laparoscopic surgery.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.