Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam SinghalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old from india. I want to ask that when I run, my body gets very high temperature. And I feel like I am sick. And after that run I can not even walk properly. What is happening to me? Please help me.
Hi Latest FBS is 130, PPBS170,hba1c7. 0.i take Glix MR30, ODand Tenlimac20 OD. Should I go for Insulin? Local doctor advise me insulin as my health is declining. I have kidney problem and retinopathy. But both in control. Sr Creatinine is 1.3 Na, Ph etc under control.
Hi, I am suffering with fever from 15 days now, have gone through blood tests urine tests and in reports my tlc was 25000 which is now 13000, I was admitted in the hospital for 5 days, having continuous fever and nausea, they also did my ultrasound, ct scan, x ray and all the reports were normal but m still getting fever twice-thrice a day above 101 every time. Pls suggest what can be the problem as my fever is not getting away after so many tests also. Please help. Thanks.
What could be the reason for when penis have pain while urine and even after that on penis top opening hole.
Kya Patanjali Divya Chandraparbha Vati or Divya YounaAmrit Vati or Divya Shilajit Rasayan Vati Ko. Ek Sath Liya Jaa sakta he kya. I am 24 years old and Unmarried soo I have night fall problem and Premature ejeculation problem. And Mujhe Sperm leakes ki bhi problem he. Urin ke bad Sperm leak hota he. Or sexual Bato ke samay bhi sperm leak hota he. And I am feel very weak and unhealthy. Soo tell me kya ye tinno Dawai Lena mere liye thik he.
I was masturbating four times in a week on the bed without hands use, is this cause any problem? Please tell me I am scaring.
I have itching and pain in both thighs. I put septron and betadin powders, but no use. Could you let me know any quick remedy?
Last 10 days back me & my girl have a sex without protection & after few days. Periods suppose to come. But I think more then 4 to 5 days. The period is not coming. As per his last month.
Dear Doctor, This is Hariprasad, aged 50 Yrs. Old. I am frequently getting stomach ache/ disturbances. If I am absent for light solid food i.e. Idle/chapathi/ sorghum in the evenings, somehow better but getting weakness in the next day morning. If I have taken little quantity of fruits also getting weak in the morning. If I haven taken little solid foot it is very much difficult to digest. Due to this I confused. Hence, I request you to please suggest me what time table I have to follow? With Regards, O.Hariprasad.
Right time for drinking green tea like in morning after wake up, in afternoon after meal , in evening , or at night . Which is the right time.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
Causes of arthritis
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience.