Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam Singhal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam SinghalYour feedback matters!
I was detect diabetic last month and it was 285mg/dl in random and 187 in fasting. But now I test in kit and it is 175 in fasting. Is it gud improve or poor. Please help.
I have my friend addicted to drugs since last 6 months, spasm, how should he overcome with this! Please help.
I frequently suffer from cough related problem. I also have gastric problems too. I need a solution for my problem. Could you help me out.
I had dengue and now it's gone I have done test my sgpt test is showing 172. Please advise me what should I eat or any home remedy would help me lower my sgpt .plzz reply. Thanks a lot.
My father has blood in urine, so I have done urine test and the findings are as mentioned below: Unrin Analysis Physical Examination 1. Color: P. Yellow 2. Transparency: Hazy Chemical Examination 1. Blood: Trace 2. Urobilinogen: Normal 3. Ketone: Negative 4. Albumin: Negative 5. Nitrite: Positive 6. Sugar: Negative 7. leukocytes: Present 8. PH: 06 Microscopic Examination 1. Epithelial Cells: 3-4/hpf 2. Pus Cells: 12-15/hpf 3. RBC's: 4-5/hpf 4. Cast: Nill 5. Crystals: Nill 6. Fungus: Nill 7. Others: Few motile bacilli Kindly suggest your valuable suggestions. I will be thankful to you. Please help.
Hello Doctors, From the past 1 year almost I get stomach and chest burning sensation, burping with acid reflux and stomach fullness sometimes also sometimes when I eat it's painful when passes through. It's gerd they said I consulted with 2 doctors. First doctor prescribed pantosec D for a month and another doctor prescribed 15 days medicine veloz D and Veloz 20. But when medication dosage are completed the problem starts again. Now endoscopy is being suggested I am now worried if it's something very serious? I read on internet that long term gerd can cause esophageal damage and cancer. Can anyone please guide Me. I don't know what to do.
Neck pain is a very common problem found in people who are habituated with a wrong posture for extended periods in a day, day after day. While old age and arthritis contribute to neck pain, even younger individuals who sit for hours in front of a computer screen or just generally have a faulty posture, may be subjected to such pains. Neck pain is usually due to cervical spondylitis.
While most of the neck pains are cured by topical muscle relaxants, those who have a severe condition may not be able to touch their chest with their chin, may have a loss of strength in one arm, may have shooting pain in one arm or shoulder, or may experience a sudden change in the bowel habits. In these situations, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
The homeopathic remedies for neck pain are as follows:
- Cimicfuga: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain radiates out and is almost like an electric shock spreading to the left arm. Pain and stiffness is experienced by the individual undergoing such a condition, if the hand is pulled backwards. Damp and cold conditions are aggravating factors, whereas warmth, pressure, and rest provide relief.
- Chelidonium: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain is associated with heaviness and tenderness. In such a condition, the pain may also affect the right arm, shoulder or wrist. Touching or moving the arm is an aggravating factor and relief is provided with warmth.
- Gelsemium: This is the medication of choice when soreness and tenderness in the neck region along with a persistent headache is the condition. Pain intensity keeps changing and the patient feels very weak and lethargic. To relieve the pain, the patients are advised to lie down with their head raised. Aggravation of the pain happens due to cold and damp conditions.
- Causticum: When the muscle and tendons undergo stiff contractions and the muscles of the neck are weakened, Causticum is the remedy of choice. Patients are unable to move their head to the right and find it extremely difficult to be able to bend it backwards. Pain in the neck is excruciating and accompanied with a tearing and burning sensation. Movements aggravate the pain and heat exposure provides relief.
- Bryonia: A stitching sensation in the neck, which seems to extend upto the shoulders, is when Bryonia is prescribed. Swelling accompanied with a feeling of heat in the shoulders is also present. Movements increase the pain while relaxation of the shoulder and neck region brings relief.
The aforementioned options are the treatment lines of choice in case of a neck pain. They are universally accepted to be safe options, sans side effects, and that’s why most patients prefer them. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!