Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam Sehgal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam SehgalYour feedback matters!
I delivered a baby boy naturally before 80 days. I cannot control urination. Sometimes I pee as soon as I enter into the toilet. I feel as if my vaginal muscles is very loose. Is there any remedy? What's the problem?
She do breastfeed her 10 month old child. The issue is her breast have become very loose. Please suggest some remedy for this.
I am going to have engagement with this girl, she's 20 age, height 5 ft 3 in, weight: 40 kg (according to me very underweight) and she is very thin, she has painful menstrual cramps. My parents say that her health will improve after marriage. I just don't get it. How will her health improve fortunately after marriage only. I don't get it. Also will her painful cramps become less painful...
Hi, Meri Age 19 years hai meri period kabhi time pe nahi aati hai mai ashokarusta le rahe hai Ashokarista 2 month pite hai ise kitne din tk use kar sakte hai kya 1 sal tak is se use kar sakte hai koi side effect nahi hai na. Please suggest kare kuch jis se periods regular ho jaye.
Hello man, I used to have PCOD but with last check its not seen. One year I had gud regular period but again this month its almost 15 days late. I am 31 years married I did pregnancy test. Its negative. Still didn't get periods n getting white discharge past 5 days. Panty almost slightly getting wet.
Hi sir / Madam I have one girl friend So we are doing sex sometimes. Actually problem is my GF's Virginia dirty smell that time. So what can do.
I am 44 years old. My periods have stopped. I am not having them for the past 4 months. Have I reached menopause? what care should I take now. I mean supplements etc.
Can not penetrate my wife. She feels heavy pain while 10% is inserted. Do not know how the remaining 90& will go inside. Is it because of virginity layer? Hole seems to be too small.
I am ninth month pregnant now. How can I get normal delivery with simple exercises. Can you pls tell me.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH,PROLACTIN,VDRL,HIV,HBSAG,HCV,AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation .Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.