Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam Nath BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am facing sexual problem highly how to decrease and remove that thoughts is there any tablets to decrease that feeling I am worried about that so please help me.
Hello, my neck is pain the pain is slowly running to high that pain is automatically stop after 3-4 days.
My penis have forehead skin. It is not coming back during masturbation. I tried but it is not coming back feeling tight. What should I do to see my regular penis like others. I know I will come in trouble after marriage so kindly advise me for the same.
I am addicted to masturbation daily. Is it unhealthy. What is the maximum number of times I can masturbate in a week.
What are the chances of transmitting STDs while having anal sex and oral sex? Can these be done without using a condom?
I was suffering from bipolar disorder. I am taking valance od500, procydin 2. 5, dolteus 2. 5, zolfresh 10and zapiz 0. 5. I am not feeling well and havenot got proper counselling. Please help me
I have red eyes since 1 week what should I do please tell me and I have headache also since 2 weeks cough and cold also there what should I do?
I am getting erection at the time of sex but it lasts for 1 or 2 minutes, I am finding problem in inserting my penis into my wife's vagina. Blood circulation to my penis had decreased when compared to previous years. Is there any solution to increase blood circulation to my penis.
I am suffering from asthma and I have been using aerocart inhaler contains beclomethasone and levo salbutomal. Is it OK to use for long time.
How to differentiate between heart problem and gastric problem ? As it occurs on the same side of chest and have same symptoms.
I often get headache, and whenever I nod my head very fast I get headache. Whenever I get headache I feel heavy. Please do help me.
My skin get tanning in face nd hands. What can I do for it. And prescribe me some sunscreen and tell me some home remedies.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.