Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
From last 1 week, I m with headache n the pain starts when I m empty stomach n ace is at the sides of head.
Hi everyone i am 26 year old and i am suffering high bp problem and thyroid. BCoz of bp I got abortion of 3 month. Now again I want to conceive. How to control bp ?Please suggest.
I can't understand whether I have to drink alcohol or not after reading the benefits of hot drinks. Is it really helpful for health?
I am 22 years old girl I am having vagina problem having rashes blackness itching inside vagina and thighs too. I want medicinal help can you suggest me cream or pills to over come form this.
I got my thyroid results. It is hyperthyroidism. Doctor suggests to go for radioactive iodine. What to do? Are there any alternative treatments?
Hi. Is it safe to use 3 wheel baby cart (push walker)? Does that help to make them learn walking soon.? As my son is going to start with 16th month soon but dose walk yet. And every single doc has been saying NO for normal walker.
Hi Sir I am working in MNC company for the work pressure I can't eat proper timings some times I don't have even enough sleep also Q. Per day a human how many hours sleeping which is good for normal timings. Can we afternoon timing's sleep. I have fatty stomach give the better device for me thank you.
Hi doctors, I have like a stone at one side of my chest. When I search about it in net I get to know that they called it Gynecomastia. I have been suffering from this from 3-4 year. One side of the extra mass got vanished automatically but the other side is still there and I am feeling very uncomfortable while go bare chest or in tight t shirt. I have been to gym for last 1 year and I have a well build body but do not see any significant change in that extra mass. So please kindly refer some tested home made solution by which I can get rid from it as soon as possible.
Sir I am 27 old guy and I am suffering from hypertherodism disease and because of this my eyes are bulged its ted (thyroid eye disease) last thyroid profile test was normal and I have gained weight too. Please suggest me what should I do ?
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.