Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam Kapoor
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam KapoorYour feedback matters!
I have been feeling tired this week and sometimes I feel my body shakes. I urinate more frequently than usual and I have a pain in my lower back, especially when I wake up. And a pain in the right side my head. What should I do? Thank you in advance.
I feel sad all time ,i dnt do any thing for myself, I want but I can not I just focus on one person and I always doubt on him .i just isolate myself doing nothing crying all time ,dwelling past and can not get out for 5 mint ,feeling so much insecurity .please help me,
I'm getting fever once a week moreover its make me tried so please tell me what I could do to get well as soon as possible.
For the last one year my HBA1c levels were high from 8.0 to 9.4. Last 3 months I am on severe diet and would like to check the readings shortly. My glucose reading were between fasting 130 - 230 and PP 188 - 330 in this period. What is the best lifestyle method to decrease HBA1c levels. I work in night shifts, could it be because of this !
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
- Whole abdomen (liver, gall bladder, kidneys, pancreas, urinary bladder, prostate, uterus, ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
- Obstetric (whereby the number, position, development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted. Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
- Transvaginal scans
- Transrectal scans
- Ovulation studies
How to prepare for an ultrasound
- For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (upper abdomen) overnight fasting is required
- For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
- For all other scans, no preparation is required