Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam DhamijaYour feedback matters!
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
Hi m 29 year old. Now pregnant and its my first month of pregnancy. I came from India to UK for work since 9 months. My doctor here in UK did not give me any supplement other than folic acid. No iron. Calcium or anything. Is it ok? I feel tired all the time.
I am 25 years old tomorrow my husband birthday we want to go water kindom but I am in periods what to do ?
I want to ask that my menstrual cycle is not normal from past three months. My last cycle was started on 23feb n ends on 11 march. N after dat again menstrual cycle starts on 27march. Is it hormonal imbalance or anything else. I am concerned.
Hello doctor my age is 29 pregnancy k baad se mere pet me kafi fats aa gae hai pet bahot nikla hua hai aur mera wait bhi bahot ho gaya hai kya kare please suggest.
I am more than 1 month pregnant, I am feeling hotness in my pussy and some times itching I used to calm it with ice please tell me what is going on.
My wife is pregnant from last 5 weeks but unfortunately she takes pregnancy pill without my permission but after taking suggestions from local doctor she get medicine to reduce the effect of that pill eat earlier. Now please tell me she iz living apart from me, I want her to back to home but if she travels with me in train or car her periods may occur or not. If occur then tell me how much time we avoid travel.
Drink a glass of milk with your meals, rather than a glass of water. If you eat cereal in breakfast, try adding a sliced up banana with it.
My sister in law don't have any children because her test tube is blocked because of her tb problem she have done operation also but it was not successful now they are telling her for test tube baby but we are not so rich so can you refer us anything about this.
Cbc, lft, kft, lipid profile, coagulation profile, rbs, blood group, chest xray, ecg, usg abdomen, 2d echo, colour Doppler both legs venous, upper GI endoscopy, urinalysis, thyroid profile. Do any of the above tests reveals that if I had sex before as I am in need of the bariatric surgery .pls explain clearly.
Hello, I have low hemoglobin and rbc cell is also low, I am worried that I am getting weak day by day. Even I don't have my periods last month. Is there any natural way to get rid of it. Although I am taking levipil 500 mg twice a day and venlite OD 100 mg once at dinner. How long I have to take this medicine? please help.
I àm 18 n is having pcos from last 6 months but didn't took any medication for this. I have bilateral pcos earlier only my absent periods were d symptoms but now I am gaining a lot of weight. What should I do? now I get my periods but they get delayed but I am gaining weight.
I had my lmp on 13th october, thn on 12th nov only some spots of blood is seen but there is no flow of blood. On consultation I took meprate twice daily for 5 days and again on 8th dec only few drops of blood is seen but no proper flow of mensuration. Is there anything serious to be worried about? Kindly suggest.
Everyone has a different idea of what a mother and baby needs in the first few days after childbirth, but some essentials cannot be skipped out on. With that in mind, here are 10 childcare essential you may need right after the delivery.
- Nursing pillows: A baby may be small and seem light, but carrying them can put a strain on your arms. Since babies need to be fed very often in their first few weeks, a nursing pillow is a handy thing to have around. This allows you to comfortably support your baby while feeding them.
- Breast pump: Though only a mother can produce breast milk, other people can feed this milk to the baby. A breast pump will allow you to express milk at a time convenient to you and store it in bottles to be fed to the baby as needed.
- Bottles and nipples: A set of bottles and nipples are must haves for every baby. In their first few weeks, these bottles may be used to store mother’s milk, but as the baby grows, these bottles can also be used to give the baby water.
- Pacifiers: A baby who wants to constantly suck on the mother’s nipples may be soothed with a pacifier. This can give the mother some time to rest.
- Diapers: For over a year, diapers are a must for every baby. Most mothers choose disposable diapers for their convenience though others may choose cotton wash clothes as well. For the first few weeks, a baby tends to go through 10-12 diapers a day so stock up well.
- Bedding: Whether you choose to share your bed with the infant or have him or her sleep in a crib, you will need at least two sets of crib sheets.
- Baby bath tub: In their first few days, a baby needs to only be sponged down, but as they grow, regular baths become a necessity. A baby sized bathtub will make it easier to hold the baby while keeping them safe.
- Sling: Carrying a baby in your arms all the time is not possible and hence it is a good idea to invest in a sling or front pack. This also keeps the baby close to your body and allows him or her to be soothed by your warmth and heartbeat.
- Stroller: Once a child is three months old, he or she can be made to sit upright in a stroller. This gives the mother a little free time and puts less pressure on her back.
- Car seat: A car seat if a must have for every baby. You could choose between rear facing car seats of convertible car seats. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.