Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I get smells bad at her genitals. Every time I try to finger her it just gives too bad odor. Also she don't allow me to finger her properly she says it pains a lott please tell the cause and prescribe some medicine.
I am 32 years old girl. Got married 2 months before, got treatment for pus cells. My problem is of dry vagina duvets which have painful intercourse as well difficulty in sex arousal.
Hi 18 weeks pregnant all levels are fine like sugar so what diet should I take to keep baby healthy.
Can a girl take unwanted 72 if she is confuse about ejaculation in her, does it has some sideffect? please advice gynaecologist.
- A stitch in time, saves nine.
- Winters are knocking, parents of asthmatics and kids having breathing problems should roll their sleeves up to combat the situation and enjoy rosy winters.
- And, prevention and avoidance is the best measure for the same.
- Stay healthy, stay happy.
Hello my husband had semen analysis test. The result is normal for all parameters except liquefaction (more than 2 hours) please tell me will it is creating problem in pregnancy. As I am trying to convince. Should I take doctors help?
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits. It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress. Gaining muscles also have positive effects on obesity, disease recovery, aging and bone density. There are beneficial diet plans that one can follow to build muscle mass and live a healthy life.
Here are some super foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
- Lean Beef - Beef is packed with protein and nutrients such as zinc, iron, and Vitamin B. An 85-gram serving contains 154 calories with increased level of amino acids that promotes the growth of muscles.
- Cottage Cheese - It is one of the most beneficial dairy products to consume which contains protein, Vitamin B12, calcium and other nutrients that help build muscles.
- Chicken - Chicken is another product you can include in your diet that helps maintain weight, bone density and gain muscles. It introduces high-quality protein in your constitution which is required to maintain good health.
- Eggs - Eggs should be a staple in your diet if you want to build muscles. It has amino acids, proteins, Vitamin D and choline, a good kind of fat that is needed to maintain and gain muscles.
The importance of muscles
- Metabolism - Gaining muscles boosts metabolism in many ways. It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and diabetes.
- Bone density - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Recovery from disease - Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Related Tip: 4 ways to gain weight?