Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor.There is pain in my both legs. Not always.But.In a month 2-4 days its going on ,then as usual, why this is happened.Any Medicine or exercises for this.Please suggest?
I am 28 years old my left leg had been injured in an accident Dr. Operated it 6 months ago but pain is too much. please advise.
I am diabetic for the last ten years. Now severe leg pain especially near ankles. When I massage I get some relief but only for some minutes. I also feel itching. Kindly help.
I am suffering with knee pain for last 3 months. Previously my job not moving job. I am sitting continuously before the computer. Now my age is 58. I Am using pain relief oil and tablets. please give me good medicine for this relief.
I am 46 year old and I have back pain in lower right side with leg weakness. What should i do? Please advise.
I am suffering from knee and toe pain daily basis. Need a consultation and medication to cure permanently.
I had been in a serious condition of backache and smoking habit I stop smoking since last 3 month but whenever I see ciggerate I attract to it what should I do now.
I fell down 3 weeks before while playing. Happen to Twist my feet and hand wrist badly on concrete floor. Got the X ray done and consulted a orthopaedic. No bone suspicion was found .70 percent inflammation has reduced but not completely gone. Of lately I have been trying hot water treatment with little salt but that increases pain for a little while. Not taking any medicine. Cramps pain when I put load on hand while getting up I mostly use my other hand .I would like to know how much time for speedy recovery. Please advice medicine for recovery of cramps or muscle tear .thanks.
I get frequent back aches. I never had a fall or injuries for my back. Wat can I do to relieve the pain?
I got a surgery before 4 years on my backside neck. I want 2 remove my suture marks. please suggest any cream.
Hi, My mother has been feeling pain in her right hand while. The pain increases when she tries to lift herself up from the bed in morning. The pain is connected to shoulder and neck. We visited a doctor, he said she needs physiotherapy massage. She has been going through recommended massage and heating procedure since last 1 month, but there is no improvement in her pain. It's still the same. We also visited an orthopaedic, who prescribed few pain killers, but still no improvement so far. My mother is really stressful out of that pain. What needs to be done and which specialist we need to see, please recommend something helpful. Thanks!
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
Hi I have lower back pain since two years and there is swelling on my lower back which did not allow me to walk properly. Please sir ans me.
Hyee doctor suddenly some day's I woke up and my lower back so pain can you please tell me what can I do about this.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.