Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen KumarYour feedback matters!
My right leg pains when I put pressure on it like jumping, running, climbing stairs It pains in my right leg bone in between my ankle and knee area.
My age is 63 running. I am healthy. No ill No Pill No bill type health. 1 work and drive motorbike or car almost 60 k m every day. It makes aches at lower back. After some rest the backache is forgotten. I need to have cure from the backache. Thanks.
I have back pain since last Monday. What I have to do? I want to lose weight because it is exceeding. What I have to do? Please suggest me soon.
Yesterday I felt pain in the bottom right of my ribs suddenly. It seem end as if it pauses for 3-4 seconds and resumes again. What according to you all might be the reason for it? It hurts a lot! Is it a muscle pain because of abrupt posture?
I am 29 year old and my back is painful in the morning (spine) but after taking bath it reduces pain, year ago my knee and hip was painful doctor told me that your uric acid level is increas he prescribed mi goutcheck, pan 40 for 4 month but from last 3 months my back is so painful.
I have pain in my back. What should I do to recover? My friend also felt sever headache in last two days. Then I have a head pain.
Hi doctor I have wrist pain last night please suggest me and I am 37 year old married woman thanks Dr.
Hi I am having pain near my shoulder or we may say on the left side of chest and also there is no stretch or anything on shoulder so why it's happening and sometime face difficulty in breathing.
My father 49yrs has severe left hand pain from elbow to wrist And we have taken all tests and the reports are normal. Can you give the solution for the pain?
My mom is 58 yrs old . she is having pain in the wrist part of the right hand, as a result of which she is unable to move her hands up in the air. Kindly suggest a remedy to overcome her pain.
I am occasionally having a pain in my left leg since the past year. And I think my legs are binding a little bit.
I am having lover back pain too often. What should I do to get rid of it. Please provide me with valid treatment because it is very painful to me.
I am suffering lower back pain and left leg pain every day I take high power painkillers if I don't take painkiller I can't walk also, In MRI scam L4 and L5 bit problem, one of doctor said to me sayatic.
Hello Doc, My wife (Aged 27) is suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis since an year, she is using tablets since last 10 months like (Saaz, Hcqs, called D, neugaba). She was on steroids (Wysolone) for 6 months and she is still suffering from severe pain in the knee joints. Recently from past 2 months she is suffering from plantar fasciitis. Can you please suggest how many months would it still take for her to come to a normal state. Your suggestion will help us alot.
I am suffering from pain in various parts of my body like heel, back, shoulder etc. I got treatment from orthopedic, neurologist, homeopathic, aurvadic but no relief from pain. Please help.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.