Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Natasha KhannaYour feedback matters!
I have back pain since one week I am not able to sit and stand instantly I am using diclofinac tablets for the pain is this severe prblm.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 22 year old male and I am having back pain when working. I used to sleep on floor in night. What should I do for a relief?
I had pain in my knees for last few years, was advised to check uric acid level and it is found to be 8 mg/d1. Dr. has told me to eat febugood 80 mg for the rest of my life is there any way to get rid of it.
I have pain in my right leg upper heel portion from last few months. Its generally when I walk after sitting for long or early morning when i get off my bed. Though the pain is not intense but it is nagging and for few months now. Please advice.
My grandmother age has 80. She has very painful in joint problem. So please help and solve this problem.
With regards. My wife is suffering pain weakness in her both hands, there is a type of boil on her wrist, it was operated last April but now again its happening. Fully not cured. Not satisfied. Is there treatment. Thanks.
Hlo doctor one medical point my knee are touch there are no gape this problem with me so how reduce my gape in knee tell me plz.
Sir, I am 23 years old. I am getting knee pain to right knee. I went to hospital today and I took my x ray. By seeing the x ray the the doctor told me the cartilage is reducing and it is starting stage. Is reducing in cartilage will come at this early age. And it is recovered by taking mecidiencs .I am also confused can you please suggest me sir. As it occurring due to the climatic conditions.
Am 22 years old female, I have severe back ache. Am not able to do any work. Itz actually horrible, please suggest me wt to do.
Due to continueios sitting for 8 to 10 hours daily for last 1 year and daily journey of 60 to 100 km I suffered from waist pain. Please advise.
My cousin 35 years old have nerves like pain on her body which feels bitter since childhood muscles becomes tight in thighs at times n pain over the body n back. What happen.
My wife is Neuro psychiatric patient. She is suffering with body pains. Please prescribe any medicine without side effects.
I am suffering from backache from 5 days. I have tried many pain killers n other medicines too. But the aching is more now. What should I do?
Exercise and advice what all physios have posted are excellent.
List out as below:-
Weight loss to change angle of the spine
Dynamic and static stretching
Important of all neural stretch to maintain neural flexibility as most of the sedentary people develop stiff muscles and that leads to decrease neural mobility with due to pinching or getting compressed within the muscles or entry and exit between the muscles. Main nerves for neural stretch is sciatic nerve.
that is the commonest affected. Please do consider in your practices as it will provide a very good outcome for back pain.
and this has to be learned and practice under physiotherapist suprvision
dr. Shoyeb patel (pt)