Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh SehgalYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. I had an intercourse with my boyfriend on may 29 using his condom. After that first time I got my periods correctly. Next month it was 7 days late after 7 days I got my periods but now it is 10 days late for me. I'm so afraid of that. I ate many pineapples and some papaya. Some friends saying that there is heat in your body so only you didn't get your periods still now. They telling me be patient but I am very afraid of that. Please help me.
I am 30 years old .i am having a doubt me and my wife have sex in her period time of 5th day. She bleeds during sex and the blood spreads overs my pennis is there any cause of getting hiv or aids .we both don't have aids and I am having doubt. Is there any chance to get hiv during period when she bleeds. Please answer my question as soon as possible.
Whether you're looking for a quick and healthy staple for breakfast, a snack to get you through the day, or simply a slightly unconventional dinner, eggs can be a nutritious addition to your diet. An inexpensive source of protein, eggs also provide vitamin a, iron and selenium. The way you prepare an egg affects its calorie and fat content, but most of the nutritional value are retained.
A hard-boiled egg is cooked by placing an egg, shell and all, in boiling water for about 14 minutes, or until the yolk and whites are firm. Hard-boiled eggs may be eaten alone, chopped and made into an egg salad or used as a topping on green salads or soups. Fried eggs are prepared by cracking a whole egg into some sort of fat--butter, bacon grease or vegetable oil. The egg may be cooked through by basting it with the fat in the pan, or flipped to brown it on both sides.
Calories and fat
One hard-boiled egg has 77 calories while a fried egg has 90 calories. A hard-boiled egg provides 5 grams of fat, 2 grams of which are saturated. A fried egg cooked in vegetable oil provides 7 grams of fat with 2 grams saturated. Using saturated fat to cook the egg, such as butter or bacon grease, will increase the saturated fat content of the egg as well.
Both egg preparations provide 6 grams of protein. A fried egg is slightly higher in iron, with 5 percent of the recommended dietary allowance, versus 3 percent for a hard-boiled egg, based on a 2, 000-calorie diet. Either egg preparation provides between 2 and 3 percent of the rda for calcium and 10 percent for phosphorus -- two minerals important for healthy bones -- as well as 14 percent for riboflavin and 11 percent for vitamin b-12. Both hard-boiled and fried eggs contain 22 percent of the rda for the trace mineral selenium, which acts as an antioxidant to scavenge disease-causing free radicals.
An egg contains about 210 milligrams of cholesterol, regardless of whether you fry or hard-boil it. The American heart association advices limiting cholesterol intake to 300 mg or less daily. One fried or hard-boiled egg may fit into a heart-healthy diet, if you limit other sources of cholesterol on days you choose to eat a fried or hard-boiled egg.
Hi how to brighten the private areas any tips. I will be very much busy with my schedule any soap, powder or cream which I can use it on daily basis to get back my confidence and be more comfortable with my partner.
Doctor I have pcos. My weight is also high. And I have darker skins in neck elbows and chins. Is this due to pcos. If is it so. please suggest me some home remedies to light my skin.
I am having PCOD but still bleeding heavily from past 6 months. Taking primolut-n twice a day but spotting is still there. Need to take high doses and trenexa injections daily to stop bleeding. Can send you all reports and prescriptions if required. Please help!
My LMP IS 26 th july. Today my vaginal discharged strong thick yellow brown mixed one with drop of blood in that moment. After that no bleeding. What is the reason? am planning for pregnancy. If it is misscarrg?
Hello doctor. I am suffering from white discharge from vagina since last couple of days. As also feeling weakness, body pain and stomach pain near waist. What should I do?
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.