Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh SaygalYour feedback matters!
My precum touched my Girlfriend's vagina yesterday afternoon, but we did not get involved in coitus. She was on her Periods. Since that incident she hasn't bled, even though she's on her periods. We're very concerned and have intention to have a baby now.
What is ment by hormonal imbalance bcoz My Fiance is suffering with that problem. I came to know that is was in early stages. Is there any problem or further complications with this. Could you please me out.
Hi, last month I got period 5 (feb 5 2017), but from yesterday my feeling was I got period but actually the bleeding was too low and colour also different, am I pregnant or any health issue.
I am 23. Suffering from heavy mensuration bleeding with clots every month since 10 years. All my reports are normal. Need help. My lower abdomen, back, legs hurts a lot. Help me.
Hello doctor want to know about IUI process. My AMH is 5.43 and age 28. Then this process works for me?
My name is nazia I am 31 years old. My monthly period is getting very poor month by month, my timing is decrease. Blooding is very poor only 1_1/2 day. Plzz update what I do.
Hello sir/mam, I really need your help and fast reply please. Please suggest, actually me and my girlfriend had sex on 28th October and my girlfriend had menstruation on 3/4 th of November and instantly she had an ipill then again in the last week of November we had sex using protection but she was worried so she checked in prega news today (8th december), and the results came out negative but till yet she is not having her mens, as also the due date of her menses has gone and its going late. She is 19 years old. Please suggest me do we need to wait for some more days for her menstruation? Because I had heard that menstruation date usually gets delayed after taking ipill. Or do we need to consult a doctor for blood test?
I Am Girl, Age 20, . I am suffering from White Blood Bleeding, maybe its Sperm, This Is Good or bad health? How to Avoid this.
I am 29 years old female and single and I have noticed that my breast is producing milk or kind of discharge and I have googled it read all. Is this not a serious problem? What should I do now?
Respected Doctor Sir/Madam, I am a 28 year old male, me and my wife who is 25 are trying to have a baby from last 3 months but have not been successful yet. I was taking finasteride tablet for hairloss and have quit it 4 months ago as I came to know it can reduce male fertility. My semen is also not pure white but it is somewhat thin and watery. While my wife's discharge volume is also low. Should We try for some more time or do We need to get a fertility test very soon? Are there any home remedies for fertility enhancements for both male and female. What are the methods and aprx costs of clinical fertility enhancements. Your guidance and inputs are highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
Pregnant ke liye koi advice de sakte hai please. Hum regular sex karte hai kya ye galat hai. Aur mujhe period irregular the to uski dawa(medicine) bhi li . Please advice.
My girl friend her age 19 she says when she was in periods she have bleeding upto 8 days is any problem to gain children so please give your suggestions.
Female ejaculation during foreplay. She discharge white water during kiss before sex. When you touch her vagina she discharge fluid after that she didn't recover for long time. She never had sex. She's virgin.please help
1. Wash and iron your clothes regularly, especially the undergarments. Ironing your clothes kills the left out fungus too. Thus the risk of reinfection is completely eliminated.
2. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Sweat and dampness create ideal environment for the growth of fungus.
3. Never share clothes with anyone as fungus can pass from one person to other.
Hi, sir i am 22 years old. Today morning when am brushing suddenly blood is coming continuously from my nose after a 2, 3 min its stopped please tell me why it happens and what are the precautions to be taken.
I am 26 years old 2 times abortion and utreus septem removed then I have piles problem I am waiting for pregnancy any difficult in my pregnancy please suggestion.
Am I ttc from 1 yr. Today I have started follicular study and Dr. found small myoma measuring 0.62*0.52. please tell me is this is dangerous? Can I be able to conceive? Am very worried.
I am 27 female. I have irregular periods usually and they said I hav polycystic ovaries issue. Many doc said prob wl b over once am married. I got married 2 months bak and am preg now. My husband wants me to abort. Need help. Since I hav polycystic ovary issue s it wise t abort my first baby? Am not interested wid abortion. Need suggestions.
Hello doctor, Please help, very much nervous and worried. My period started on 30 Jan by 4 Pm and I had my blood test on 2 feb in morning by 10 Am and received my report in evening which show my FSH is 13.33 And LH is 6.50, Insulin fasting serum is 5.60, Prolactin serum is 13.63, T4 Free is 1.05 and TSH ultrasensitive is 2.049. Please tell me what my report tell and what problem I have related to fertility as I want to conceive. Please reply.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.