Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh SaygalYour feedback matters!
I m a 18 years old girl and I m suffering from irregular periods. What is the reason. Behind that? Is that because of stress? Why is this not being cured by allopathy medicine?
Hi I am 30 year old and married just 6 month completed but still my wife is not getting pregnant so I am confused actually I have an doubt on me I have lot of bad habits past 10 year like smoking drinking tobacco so what to do in this situation please suggest me right way ?
Hi, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 59. In 2012. She had mastectomy for her left breast. Her tumor size was 2*2*1.5. 15 lymph nodes were dissected. They were free of tumor. Her deep resection plane is also free of tumor. Her er n PR were positive n her was neg. She did not receive any radiation n chemo. Instead she was asked to have letrozole for 5 yrs. I want to know her prognosis.
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system.
Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavan are used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll.
I have sex with my girlfriend before 1 month ago. Her periods starts on time. But now start some water in her breast. Please tell me solution.
My age 25 years I am not getting periods regularly sometimes 3 to 4 months also not getting periods what the precaution s for regular periods.
I am a girl of 29 years of age i am having excessive bleeding from last 12 hours after having intercourse with my partner . I have problem of thyroid and i also took medicine to control birth around 13 days back . So i wanted to know what is this bleeding all about ?
By doing deep vaginal oral sex with my gf eating vaginal fluid her. But before sex we wash our gender properly and both hiv-ve. What type of infection occur on my health Like hepatitis A B C or syphilis orhiv Give your ans in brief.
I took I pill after 5 hours of having sex. After 2 hours I excreted faeces so shall I take another I pill or the first one is enough to stop pregnancy?
We are married for 7 years and awaiting for a baby, have tried 6 times iui but still she is not pregnant, my count is 30 million, can we try iui for few more months or ivf, please suggest.
I am suffering from imbalanced periods. As last month I did not see much of bleeding. Also yesterday I suspected blood from anus. Please suggest what can be done.
I am pregnant from 3 month. But my husband wants to sex with me. Is it right time to do this or not. Please guide me.
I am 34 years old. My wife 29 years old. Yesterday when I start sex, she feel pain in stomach. Immediately I stopped sex. What happened to her. Just I touch her neck for some time. Nothing do than that.
I suffer from severe pain during my menstruation so much so that I cannot avoid taking pain killers for 2 consecutive days. Earlier I use to vomit and my BP use to come down but it has improved since 2 years. All my ultrasound report and uterus report are normal. I consulted 6 doctors till date and most of them say the pain will go gradually after marriage and gave me Iron pills to have. I am married now but this problem is still pertaining. I have been facing this since 7 years. Pls help and guide. Does taking often pain killers during menses is OK? I hope it will not affect me in conceiving in future.
Hi, I am married guy. Me & my wife trying to have a baby. But no success. I have consult with one of my friend (he is doctor but not specialist regrading my issue.). Then he made prolactin test & told me I have high prolactin leve which is 20.41. What should I do?
I have a 3 yrs daughter right nw. we want to plan our next baby n dt also baby boy so can u suggest me hw i can plan dat... can i hav any special diet... what precaution i can take... i want a baby boy
It is likely for you to experience false labour pain or false contractions before the beginning of true labour during pregnancy. This is called Braxton Hicks contractions, and it is the way of telling the body to get ready for the real labour pain on the day of giving birth. However, these false contractions do not indicate that the labour has started or will begin shortly.
How do false labour contractions feel like?
Women may get a tightening feeling in their abdomen, which comes and goes away, due to Braxton Hicks or false labor contractions. These false contractions may feel like menstrual cramps. These contractions are unlike true labour and usually do not cause pain. They do not occur regularly and do not get closer together. They do not last for very long or get worse with time. These false contractions may be felt during the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
The difference between Braxton Hicks and true labor contractions
There are several differences between true labor pain and false labour contractions. These are as follows:
- Comparing how often these contractions occur allows us to differentiate between true labour pains and false contractions. False labour contractions are irregular while true contractions occur at regular intervals. They last for over a minute, and they get stronger and closer with the passage of time.
- The change in these contractions are based on your movement, which allows us to differentiate between the two types. False labour contractions may end when you take a walk or rest, and stop when you change your position. In case of true labour pains, the contractions keep on continuing irrespective of any kind of movement or change in position. They do not stop even when you take some rest.
- The strength of true labour pain and false contractions is different. False labor contractions are weak in general and there are less chances of them getting worse. They are stronger in the beginning and gradually weaken. However, true labour contractions get increasingly stronger with time.
- We can differentiate between the two types of contractions on the basis of the areas which are affected with pain. False labour contractions only cause slight pain in the front part of the abdomen and the pelvis. True labour pain is much more intensive in nature. They usually begin from the lower back and move to the front abdomen region. They may start in the abdomen and move back as well.
If you are not sure and cannot differentiate between true labour pains and Braxton Hicks contractions, it is essential for you to consult a gynaecologist. A doctor will be able to identify the true nature of the contractions.