Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendar Paswan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narendar PaswanYour feedback matters!
I am fasting now a days but don't know why I am having constipation problem can you please suggest something?
My father is suffereing from prostate gland problem and supposed to operate in pune but due to he had heart problem doctors avoided that. Can laser green tech help?
Iam suffering from fever and cough since thursday. And my spit is little dense. How would I know it is malaria fever or other.
I recently got a full body test and my Creatinine Serum is 1.1 mg/dL. The reference interval is 0.67 - 1.17 Is there something I need to worry about?
Is drinking coffee late at night just to keep up from sleeping has a very negative effect on health or it is fine to do so?
Hi sir im Raju I hv some problem actually my pennies gets fishy smell, y it gets and wat is the reason for it, how to reduce the smell, and I do daily masturbation for that only smell comes, and there is any oil or cream is der tell me simple solution, pls solve the my problem sir.
I am doing daily hasthaprayogam daily 2 or 3 times Any problem. Can you please tell me doctor It's Good or Bad.
Hello doctor I am facing head ache problem When ever I go out in pollution Head ache starts on the same nite Not oly when I go n pollution But face same problem if I stand in sun for 2 min, when I wet my hair with little water (not head bath) What should I do to solve my head ache problem I'm facing since 15 yrs Before I have not suffered more and when I take rest for 1 or w hrs it has solved but rite now the head ache continues for 3 to 4 days even if I slept.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is considered when a man can't 'last' for longer than five minutes. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the condition has become a cause of worry for you, then these tips can come to your rescue:
- Avoiding substance abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Relaxation techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!