Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NanditaYour feedback matters!
Every one says first intercourse is painful for both. Is it really painful. If yes then how we can reduce the pain. Is there any treatment for that.Please tell.
Massage therapy helps relieve joint pain by improving circulation and soothing inflammation. In fact, several studies indicate that regular massage can improve pain, stiffness and range of motion in the affected joint.
To massage the affected area, use warm oil like coconut, olive, mustard, castor or garlic oil and apply gentle pressure while massaging.
2. Hot and cold compresses
Alternating hot and cold compresses can also help ease joint pain. Heat therapy helps decrease pain, increase blood flow and relax sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy reduces inflammation and numbs the areas around the affected joint.
- Wrap both compresses in separate towels before using them. They should not be applied directly to the skin.
- Place the hot compress on the affected area for about three minutes.
- Remove the compress and immediately put a cold compress in its place for about one minute.
- Repeat the process for 15 to 20 minutes a few times daily until you get relief
Me an my partner had made unprotected relation on 7-12-2017 and that was her period's 3rd day. She did her pregnancy test by using prega News and found -ve She did the test on 22-12-2017 And now her periods are not coming. I am worry that she's may not have got pregnant. If she is pregnant what should I do to avoid pregnancy Please help me.
Hi my period date is on 18th, till not got the periods, but today I got slight bleeding. I do have symptoms of pregnancy, could you please help me whether I am pregnant or not?
Hi, I am 29 weeks pregnant. While confirming pregnancy my BMI was 18.36 (height 165 cm and weight 50 kg). Now during the third trimester, my weight is increasing very fast in the sense 1 kg increases within three days. Now I am 64 kg. Is this overweight still I had 12 weeks. Whether I should reduce my weight if so how?
Athlete’s foot, also called tinea pedis, is an infectious bacterial fungal contamination that affects the skin on the feet and can spread to the toenails and in some cases to the hands as well. The fungal disease is called athlete’s foot, since it is ordinarily found in athletes. Athlete’s foot is not that serious, however, sometimes it is difficult to cure. In case you have diabetes or a week immune system and suspect that you have athlete’s foot, you need to call your specialist or doctor immediately.
Regardless, here are few alternative ways to treat athlete’s foot:
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) has been used as an option for treating athlete’s foot with some success. 50% of the solutions of tea tree oil successfully treated this disease in 64% of the trial members. Put 40 drops of organic tea tree oil to a footbath and dip your feet for 10 minutes. Later, while drying the feet, rub a couple of drops of the oil directly on the affected area. Tea tree oil has properties that will stop the growth in vigorously affected zones and prevent it from spreading to unaffected areas, although tea tree oil can also bring about skin dermatitis in a few people.
- Ozonated olive oil: Using ozonated olive oil can likewise help with athlete's foot. Use the glue to swab your spotless, dry feet every morning and night. This will clear up the growth within just two to four days and can be used as a preventive measure against future flare-ups.
- Soaking your feet: Soak your feet in two tablespoons of Himalayan Crystal salt and half a glass of organic apple cider vinegar solution and blend it with some warm water. This makes an exceptionally acidic environment in which the parasite cannot live. You can then wipe your feet with a cotton cloth. You can also wipe down the inner parts of shoes to keep the growth from sticking there.
- Swab with cotton: Sesame and raw virgin coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties and can be used specifically to the feet. Swab it generously on clean dry feet with a cotton ball twice every day.
- Yogurt: Yogurt containing dynamic bacterial organisms is exceptionally successful in battling fungal infections like athlete’s foot. The live acidophilus bacteria present in plain yogurt keeps the contagious and bacterial infections in check.
- Room for air: A warm and moist environment is bad for fungal infections. Go barefoot when you are not in a damp area, and while going out wear shoes or open-toed shoes. You may not be enthusiastic about flaunting your feet during this condition. However, it might be worthwhile if it means that they will heal faster this way.
- Soak your feet in PVPI: Povidone-iodine (PVPI) is usually known by its principle image name, Betadine. It is a medicine used to treat and heal fungal wounds. It is additionally used in skin disease treatments and is a very effective bactericide. It is useful to battle yeasts, molds and parasites, in addition to other things. Soaking your feet in Betadine can help you get rid of athlete’s foot.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!