Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nanak Vadhwani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nanak VadhwaniYour feedback matters!
MY Friend is having headache from last year, he tried many medical and ayurvedic treatments but nothing worked. What should he do?
I am newly married, I am not able to satisfy my partner in bed, I am observing poor erection some times and also not able to keep it hard in complete time if interested course. Some times I see pre mature ejaculation. Kindly suggest do I need to consult a doctor or it's a normal behavior.
Dear Sir, My sister had a scratch from a stray dog on 25.03.2017 where a red spot is visible on the thigh. She has now been administered anti rabies vaccine on 26.03.2014 i.e. After completion of 24 hours. Still how many are required? Also is it compulsory to have immunoglobulin along with a rabies vaccine?
For the past few day my head is too heavy and I am suffering for fever as well. Doctor I am a student so my study is getting disturbed with this so please give me a fair solution for this. Thanking you.
From 22 of february I stated having cold and flu after that it have been upto till date since I am using voice to get cough relief. Basically I am not able to sleep during nights. And having dry cough followed by a great urge to clear throat. This cough starts at night and from 9-12 and in morning from 8-10. What to do. please suggest. I have taken monteklc for 21 days still no relief. I am a microbiologist by profession. And have donated blood on 3 march have not disease or allergies kindly help.
I am suffering from pcod problem. Should I use a course of medication or it cures itself when time goes on. Can you suggest?
How to Boost Testosterone With Foods and Supplements?
Do you have energy and stamina that you had in your twenties?
Trust me, you are not alone. Men begin losing testosterone once they cross 30 and the effects of low testosterone become apparent by the time they reach 40.
Some of the most common effects of low testosterone include reduced libido and energy, erectile problems, weight gain, loss of lean muscle, weaker bones, irritable behavior etc.
However, it is possible to boost testosterone levels in your body with the help of some simple changes in diet. Listed below are some foods that can help elevate your testosterone levels:
1. Red meat - I know it is high in cholesterol but it is also high in protein. Foods that are rich in protein can help increase testosterone production in the body. The key is to have them in moderation. So, just enjoy your steak!
2. Fish - Fish is not just a great source of protein but is also rich in essentials fats like omega 3 fatty acids. It is important to know that your body needs essentials fats to produce steroid hormones like testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also keep your arteries well oiled to ensure better blood circulation. This can help boost your libido too.
3. Nuts and beans - including a small serving of nuts and beans in your daily diet can help ensure a testosterone boost for your body. Nuts and beans are a rich source of essential fats and minerals like zinc that help stimulate testosterone production in the body.
4. Oysters - I am sure you are already aware of this one. Oysters have long been used as a libido booster. What makes them great for increasing testosterone is that they are rich in zinc.
5. Cut Down on Carbs - You must also try to avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars. This is because they tend to spike Insulin levels in your body that tends to interfere with testosterone production. Thus, you must avoid or cut down on chips and potatoes.
7. No More Beer - Alcohol is proven to slow down testosterone production in the body. It can also give you a belly bulge, which again tends to be counter productive for testosterone production in the body.
Testosterone Supplements - Apart from the above foods, a natural testosterone supplement can help boost your T-levels. Some of the best supplements include natural ingredients like tribulus terrestris, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, zinc etc. They are proven to be a safe alternative to testosterone injections. They do not have any side effects and have been getting more and more popular.