Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nanak VadhwaniYour feedback matters!
I am Ramlal, male, 51 years old and have some pressure problem. Sometimes it is 140/80. Can I consume Milk and egg every day. If the answer is no then what type of food will I eat?
What kind of precaution I should take while I am suffering from non bleeding hemorrhoids (piles), thanks in advance.
I haven't able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir/Mam I am a 20 years boy .on the night of diwali i.e.30th oct the I had a burn from crackers in the gap of my right leg's finger. I used soframycin nd now using btex nd roxid 150 tab but there is no effect on the wound. .earlier I used betadine just after burn after washing it with cold water. Please suggest any perfect solution for it.
Suffering from itching from more then 25 days, I have applied coconut oil nd other home remedies but no use. It got increased and now I have small allergic pimples on my testicles and penis skin and all over area where itching is there. Kindly help me out and tell me best solution for it.
I have a problem that every morning when I am laying in my bed and thinking about my girlfriend my penis erected and automatically ejaculated. How can I stop this. I have any problem?
10 tips for how to sleep better:
1. Rest in cozy comfort:
A quality mattress, soft blankets and cool temperature will reduce annoying distractions (too hot! achy back!) and help you relax.
2. Turn on some soothing sounds: use a sound machine or a fan to drown out what may be preventing you from falling asleep within 15 minutes of laying down.
3. Complete darkness:
If your room isn’t completely dark, consider a sleep mask—this will also increase your natural production of melatonin, which is not only a great sleep inducer but a great cancer fighter as well (study).
4. Snooze-inducing smells: wearing lavender lotion or using a diffuser with lavender essential oil may help you hit deep sleep sooner. Plus, who doesn’t love the smell of lavender? ahhh…
5. Turn off tech at least 1 hour before going to bed. Then, keep lights dim and read or meditate to let your body naturally make some sleepy melatonin (the hormone that is produced as it gets dark out, and regulates sleep and wake cycles).
6. Skip or reduce caffeine. Caffeine not only prevents many folks from falling asleep at night initially, but it can also decrease the amount of restful sleep that happens at night (study). If you’re having trouble sleeping at night, try decaf, herbal tea or keep it to one cup very early in the morning.
7. Go easy on the alcohol: Alcohol feels like a sedative at first because it slows down motor and brain function, leaving us feeling relaxed and worry-free. But, as it’s metabolized, acetaldehyde is produced, which acts like a stimulant in our bodies. This is what wakes us up in the wee hours of the morning unable to get the rest we need. So for a good night’s sleep, peel back on the alcohol and drink it earlier and with food (or not at all).
8. No nicotine: Nicotine is similar to caffeine in that it’s a stimulant and may cause insomnia. And even once you fall asleep, you’ll have decreased slow wave sleep, which means it’s less restorative (study). Tough love: stop smoking. Period. (i adore you too much not to say this.)
9. Exercise: Try to fit in 20-30 min of moderate exercise daily, but make sure to do it several hours before bed. Ideally, 20-30 minutes of cardio in the morning with some restorative yoga in the afternoon.
10. Clear your mind: If you’re tossing and turning after switching the lights off, you may need to hit the reset button on your mind. Here are a few things to try. Before going to bed, journal—jot it all down. You could also try a guided meditation. If you can’t fall asleep after lying in bed for 15 minutes, get up and do something relaxing for 15-30 minutes before returning to bed. Don’t give up. You’ll find a strategy that works for you.