Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello doctor, since 3 days my left part of my head pains too much. It starts by around 11a. M and vanishes by 3 p.m even without any medication. Daily by same time it tortures me. What is the problem? What to be done? Thank you.
Hiii my friend kranthi is suffering with a dilemma. About his penny size does it really matter when comes to sex.
What are the symptoms of migraine. If the nerve of neck get stiff then do I consult the doctor for assessment. Is it asign of migraine. Because I continuously work on system.
I have problem in sleeping. It comes for very less hours even I do exercises in morning. Or its comes in bits n peaces. It comes for 4 -5 hours only.
Is kissing and licking vagina of my wife is healthy. Secretions occurring in vagina can go in my mouth.
I am 32 year old male, asthmatic and taking rotacap capsule for ease my asthama problem once in 36 hours. Now I started having this skin irritation. It comes and goes and it is continuesly staying from last 2 months. It looks as if a skin allergy and kind of egzima. I showed to a doctor in india and he told me that it is fungul infection and gave medicines and now in australia I showed to a doctor and she said it is egzima. I am really in trouble as I keep on scracthing my skin. I am applying some oientment as of now but it does not seems to be working. Please help me.
I have been sneezing the whole day. It's because of allergy of dust and cold. So how can I control it.
Exceess weight gain is an open invitation to multiple health ailments. Not only too much weight leads to a number of health problems, it also severly impacts the self esteem of obese people as they are often mocked at by others.
Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss through Ayurvedic ways is not only effective, but 100% natural. The following things, if kept in mind and practiced diligently, can help you shed a lot of flab from your body.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too advocates exercising for at least 45 minutes to one hour. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Hot water: Hot water combined with lemon juice and ginger or herbal teas acts as a natural detox. Sip on hot water throughout the day to cleanse your entire internal system from impurities and blockages. It helps to improve digestion and staves off hunger in between meals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. It is advisable to drink boiled water as it is considered to be more effective than hot water.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Ayurvedic medicines like triphala churan, guggulu, triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and medhohar guggul are very effective in losing weight. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial. Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.
My problem is with my shoulders. I was really so strong in my teen and upto 23 years of age. Now I am 30. Male. My problem is that my left sc joint became very weak and I can not raise my hand up completely and can not stretch too. My chest muscle became weak. Left side. I do not know whats wrong with that. I consulted physiotherapist also. They said that due to my over exercise and over weight my joint became weak. I can not hold any weight. My weight is 93. What might be the reason and do I get any treatment for this? Really its killing me. No swelling. My neck also paining alot.
I am 27 years old I am suffering from back pain from last 2 months as I feel this is coming when I masturbate myself in a day number of times reason I am unable to control my sexual feelings so help me how to get relief with back pain and how to control my feelings to towards masturbate myself please suggest me.
I am Rakesh Harsha I was suffering from body pains and muscle pains. How do I get relief from those pains?
I have dull headache. I used to laid severe pressure on mind to concentrate and to capture things in mind while studying. My brain got exhausted. The symptoms are dull headache, weakening eyesight, heavy head and dizziness. Is Ativan (lorazepam)helpful in this case.
He is daily chewing the manikchand more than 20 and what is solution to discontinue form this habit?
Irritation in right ear due to sound ,right side head pain ,pressure on eyes are they co-related Reply soon.
Signs you are suffering from arthritis
Arthritis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation and swelling in the joints. The symptoms of arthritis are tenderness in the joints, fatigue, fever and stiffness in the joints that worsen in the morning. Initially, the smaller joints in the body are affected; it then progresses to joints in the elbows, wrists and the knees.
Causes behind it
Arthritis is caused when the immune system starts attacking the membrane surrounding the joints. Inflammation occurs, resulting in destruction of the bone and cartilage. It causes the ligaments and the tendons holding the joint to weaken. The joints then starts to lose their original alignment and shape.
Dietary guidelines you must follow
You need to follow dietary guidelines such as avoiding refined and processed foods as they can contribute to the inflammation of the joints. You also need to steer clear of foods which may trigger a reaction from your immune system. Mild exercises to strengthen the joints may be performed to improve mobility.
Acupuncture and arthritis
The procedure begins with the practitioner applying alcohol to the affected spot and tapping the area with a needle. The disorder determines the number of needles required, the spots of insertion and the depth to which they have to be inserted. The duration for which the needles are kept in the body ranges from a few minutes to an hour. In order to enhance the effect of the needles, they may be heated or energized electrically. You may experience a tingling sensation in case electricity is used.
Acupuncture is a holistic method of treatment that has no side effects. It does not involve chemicals; so it is safe to use. It will not cure the disorder, but can reduce the pain to a large extent. One of the added benefits of this procedure is that no matter, which part of the body is subjected to this process, it does help calm your mind down.