Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Namitha Kapoor
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namitha KapoorYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to take duphaston 10 in early pregnancy? My Dr. Told me to take this medicine two times a day.
I'm trying to conceive a baby but since last one month my wisdom tooth is giving me lots of pain because of cavity. My dentist told me I have to extract the tooth, he also said if I'm undergoing any treatment for conceiving I may not undergo extraction of the tooth now instead he gave me some medications. I wanted to know whether this medications known as Diclomol or axl will be harmful for my ovulation cycle or affect my conceiving.
Hello doctor last year I had missed abortion and am 10 weeks pregnant now. From 8-9 weeks I was suffering from severe vomiting and my breasts were fuller but now from three days am not getting vomiting and also breasts size decreased a bit. Should I go to doctor again. If symptoms disappear they say it is missed abortion. Will I have missed abortion again. Should I go to doctor. Is this the cause of concern. Please suggest soon. Will uti cause missed abortion? Please answer in detail.
I lost my virginity and had unprotected sex two days ago, and I took an ecp within 7 hours. I had my last period almost 1.5 month ago. I am having brown discharge since the day and also abdominal cramps. Now I am bleeding. Is this false period due to ecp? Please help me. I had a negative pregnancy test result today morning. Am I still pregnant? What do I do?
Hello mam,I am from Hyderabad, age 28 doing software job in hitesh city, am not married at my parents are forcing me to marry my unts son (who is my father's sister's son) but I heard that which is not correct as per science which leads some complications for child's health, please mam give me some advise on this issue which will be vary helpful for me.Please suggest Is beneficial or It will effect our children.
I have taken an ipill on 13th jan after having withdrawal sex with my partner on 11th Jan. I was expecting my periods on 12th Jan but still I did not get my periods. My last periods was on 12th Dec till 16th Dec. I took a pregnancy test it came up to be negative. But still no periods. I don't want to get pregnant now. Wt shall I do?
I'm unmarried 21 years old girl. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant coz my periods always comes regular at proper gap of 25-26 days. But this month my period comes 5 days late on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual. I so scared coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. Than on 21 May, 2016 I take an home pregnancy test with PREGANEWS it comes negative. But the problem is i'll continuously feeling tired from 1 week, having headache, heart pain, heartburn, breast tenderness-soreness-nipples tingles, and increased gas problem. I'm very much scared by all dis. Some Dr. On Lybrate earlier answered me that i'm not pregnant but please give me the answer if i'm not pregnant than why this is all i'll continuously feel. Plzzz help me as soon as possible i'm in big problem. Suggest me please what I have to do please i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please suggest me
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A healthy sex drive is a natural part of an individual's makeup, so if you are experiencing low sex drive it's important to investigate the causes with your doctor.
- A wide range of illness, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive, including sexual problems, medical diseases, medications, lifestyle, surgery, fatigue etc. Changes in hormone levels are also one of the most common causes of low sexual desire in women. Hormonal changes like menopause, pregnancy and breast feeding can dampen a women’s sex drive.
- Fortunately, however, there are a number of natural home remedies that can not only boost your sex drive but will also improve your mood, help you look and feel better and raise your overall energy levels as well.
- Note: these are health tips only, we will not responsible for any unwanted result or claim.