Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naini KohliYour feedback matters!
I am in very great confusion. Am married from 17th months and trying to conceive eagerly bcoz of my age factor, but am taking fertility medicine i.e Clomid, smartnova, Clomipure from dec 2015 till july 2016. My present Dr. told me to take again clomipure and do follicular study and then IUI. But one of my friends aunty is also gyane and she told me not to take any induction medicine bcoz these are not healthy and she only suggest me Dupashton from day 12th and follicle acid. please suggest me now what will I do.
Hi Doctor, we are couple and of very young age but suffering from few disorders, we are in physical relationship from last one and half year, now, we are lacking of excitement, we are unable to go twice, I feel like pain and burning sensation while taking inn, and sometimes while color liquid release and sometimes like while color layer. We want to try anal sex but I am unable to do so, I feel a lot of pain and burning while trying. And I also want to firm my breast and wants to lift up and wants to increase the size of breast (current breast size is 32 but I want to achieve 34 or 36). We want English medicine we can take before copulation which should be most effective and drives us madly with full of excitement and we go mad.
Sir my wife is 31 years old. She was prevented by couper-t as on 20 jul 2013. Mansurance was continued for six months, since mar 2014 it is totally not seen of monopose. All test of pragnancy, thyroied comes nill. Orrally she healdy but what is the reason for not continuesion of monthly period? we wish to remove it at the earliest and hope for another child. Please be informed to us shortly.
1Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape 2.Eat Healthy and On TimeFoods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full.
Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? Stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.3Sleep is ImportantFinding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? Sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
3To get a restful sleep:
Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
Avoid watching TV or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
4Watch Your Posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder. Focus on Deep Breathing
5 just breathe
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.
In some women, the periods cease suddenly. After a year of no menstruation, a woman is said to have gone through menopause. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 52, although in some it may start as early as the late thirties and early forties. The symptoms of menopause are many, and most women go through a body and mind altering period during menopause.
Homoeopathic remedies offer a completely safe treatment for the various symptoms of menopause. Homoeopathic remedies for menopause are made of natural substances and have no side effects at all.
Symptoms of menopause
All women have to go through menopause, but it affects each woman uniquely. The symptoms of menopause may range from hardly any to severe ones. The common menopausal symptoms may be divided into three categories:
Physical symptoms: hot flushes, osteoporosis (weak bones), weight gain (obesity) and hair loss.
Mental symptoms: depression, mood swings, anxiety, irritability, sleeplessness.
Local symptoms: vaginal dryness, loss of libido (sexual desire), excessive vaginal bleeding (flooding).
Homoeopathic treatment for menopause
As the controversy regarding the use of hormones for treating menopause deepens, the need for a completely harmless treatment becomes stronger than ever. Talking about safety, the homeopathy provides natural ways to treat menopause and is completely safe with zero side effects. The natural homeopathic medicines are of great help in dealing with various symptoms experienced by women during menopause.
Hi she had unprotected sex 3 days back and feels like she is pregnant and as the pill should only be taken with in 72hr which have already passed, is there an alternate medicine to stop pregnancy if in case she is pregnant. We read on website that there is an emergency contraceptive pill that can be taken with in 120hrs of unprotected sex. Can you help with the name of it or with a plan B.
We are newly married. We had unprotected sex last week. Can you please suggest me how to avoid pregnancy as we are not looking for pregnancy such quickly.
Married 24 years old. I have some itching problem in labia minor. There is papilla like projection onto it. They are not painful. Non irritating for micturition. What is the problem. Its also not due to fungal infection. My problem has gone 5 years. N non continuous. After 2 month or 4 month or 6 month I experience this problem..
I am 21 years old male, yesterday (23-may-2017) I had sex with my gf (21 years age) ,the condom breaks! within an hour she took an I-PILL (contraceptive pills) ,her periods ended on 21 -may-17 .is there any chances of her getting pregnant? And what about STDs?
She is 2 month (55 days) pregnant as of now, she had taken m.t pill earlier (Aug 2016 and July 2015). So does she needs to have any pregnancy support tablet for safer side coz she is taking up folvite tab only as advised by doctor.
1. Acne – Make a paste of Lodhra, dry coriander, Mustard and Vacha with neem leaves juice and apply over face in a day time.
2. Itching – Apply Mustard oil on affected part and stop all sour food intake.
3. IBS – Take only Buttermilk and take panchamrut parpati 500 mg twice a day with buttermilk.
4. Madness - Make Brahmi Ghrit using Old ghee of Cow and also have to use old ghee of cow in regular diet.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.
Hello sir. Sir please tell me if any lump is in brest so whats the reason for that. I concern many doctors she says its a febudunoma disese.
Please tell me the best contraceptive tablet in the market for my girlfriend to avoid pregnancy? Also guide me how and when to take that tablet? Thank you.
A surgical procedure, in which a woman's uterus is removed is referred to as a hysterectomy. The need for this operation can arise due to various reasons, which include:
- Development of uterine fibroids that are painful and accompanied by bleeding and other associated symptoms
- Uterine prolapse, which is characterised by a shifting of the position of the uterus, wherein it enters the vaginal canal
- Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or endometrial cancer
- Vaginal bleeding that cannot be characterised as normal
- Development of a condition, in which the uterus thickens and is known as adenomyosis
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region
In Ayurveda, the uterus is associated with the Pitta dosha (fire element), and is considered to be a storehouse of metabolic fire. In fact, this is the reason why after a hysterectomy is performed, a woman generally loses the zest for life along with her creativity and feels demotivated, depressed, sentimental or lethargic. But Ayurveda can help in regaining your vitality post hysterectomy. Here's how:
The role of Ayurveda in hysterectomy:
In Ayurveda, the greatest healer of hysterectomy is the herb Shatavari (asparagus racemosus). This herb is known to balance out the Pitta Dosha, which is associated with the uterus. Not only that, this herb, whose name roughly means "a woman who has a 100 husbands," is extremely vital in reducing stress and in increasing Ojas (or vitality). It also helps in building stamina and increasing strength post surgery, while helping in maintaining a normal hormonal balance. A woman will also experience an increase in her Sattva (or positivity) with the help of this herb.
However, just after surgery, a woman is advised to have arjuna and turmeric as they are enriched with healing properties. A combination of other herbs along with Shatavari can help in calming the mind and keep fluctuating emotions in check. These other herbs include saffron, aloe vera, calamus, gotu kola, bhringraj, and brahmi rasayana or jatamansi.