Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. ShrivastavYour feedback matters!
I have a always problem in my head please tell me some solution regarding this that how we overcome from this.
I have Gastric problem from childhood. I did endoscopy and result came that a sore created in oesophagus. I took medicines for 14 day. And I did endoscopy again and the result was there is no sore. I am feeling good than before. I am taking" mac robonic plus " medicine in morning daily. But I have also gastric problem now. I takes enzyme daily. I takes 2 cigarette daily. Is it effect for gastric. Some time a drink beer and rum, whisky etc. Is these effect for me.
I am 28 year old. I have too much work in office due to which I haven't slept properly from last 2 days. How can I overcome from the side effects?
My son aged 28 years is suffering from bleeding piles for last three months. He has attended one of the super speciality hospital at vasundhra ghaziabad (UP). The specialist has prescribed some medicines to prevent the constipation and stomach relief for one month. He is also of the opinion that he should undergo surgery. Kindly advice and prescribe some of the medicines or if the operation is only the alternate solution despite of his young age. He is an Officer in the Govt Bank which involves continuous sitting in the office.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and addict masturbation (2 to 3 times a day). I am 32 years old. Pl give me a solution.
I have problem of night fall as per I got suggestions that to control night fall don't not think, masturbations, watching.
I am suffering from infective colitis since last 2 years. I did colonoscopy which says mild proctitis. I have been advised to take colospa retard capsule & pre-pro biotic capsules on regular intervals. I felt better sometimes. Whenever I suffer from diarrhea, doctors gives an antibiotic followed by colospa retard. Now most of the antibiotics got a bit resistant. Very frequently, I suffer from diarrhea & loosing my weight as well. As because, I am a marketing professional practically its impossible to maintain proper food habits & for that I am not being able to control this disease at all. I am just 30 yrs of age & got married very recently. Is their any permanent solution to get cured? please guide me how do I gain my weight. What therapy should I choose (homeopathy, allopathy, or ayurveda)
Hello doctor sir. I have head ache and neck pain since last 10 years. I have used many medicine. So please give me a suggestion to cure my problem.
There are multiple intramural posterior wall uterine fibroids largest 13×14 mm 14×9 mm 13×13 mm in the fundus the cervix is male bulky measures 3.2 cm.
As per my latest Lipid profile test. The LOL. Is 185. & HAL is 35. Kindly suggest a treatment to bring the range to normal.
What are some good substitutes for sugar? I heard sugar free has some serious side effects. So what do I use?
Hello Doctor, Mai bahot pareshan hu meri age 22 h mujhe ab sex ki bahot need feel ho rhi h raat din bas sex mind me h, porn movies bhi kam dekhta hu is week 3 time masturbate ho chuka h but still I am not relax, study ya sports time bhi sex mind me hi rehta h aur girls se zyada womens me interest badh rha h aur unko dekhne ka andaz bhi gannda hota ja rha please help me in detail qk mai yeh kisi ko nhi. Bolsakta,what should I do?
I have started going to gym, my trainers has asked me to have black coffee before going to gym and having lemon honey Luke warm water after coming from the gym. My query is weather I can have lemon honey luke warm water on daily basis as my family has a history of diabetes.
i m 66 n m diabetic too ,I do pranayam for i hr at 3 in the morning n go for walk i hr,Yet my sugar sometimes goes 118/131/147 fasting and pp 190/ 195/ 200.I take one apple every day and mousami also.I m a vegetarian and eat lot of vegetables.My bp 79/81/85 by 132/147/149 but i take bp cardace 2,5 mg.Evening too i take a walk for 45 minutes to avoid higher fasting sugar.Am i over doing my exercise.No 2 question to dermotogist.I get itching in the outer skin of my left eye particularly in the corner and aslo the finger jionts of my hands.I m given havolet for the hands and chlorocol H for the eye,What medicene would be appropriate for the skin in both the cases.
An eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is a condition that strikes when certain substances irritate the eyes, which can cause a reaction. This reaction has varied symptoms starting from inflammation to watering and even redness and an itching sensation.
So how can you tell if you have an eye allergy? This article will tell you all you need to know!
- Causes: To begin with, this is an immune response that happens when the eye comes in contact with substances like dirt, grime, pollutants, pollen, nettle, pet hair, smoke, mold and more, which may cause irritation. These are typically known as allergens. The immune system takes these allergens to be invaders and begins attacking the same by releasing chemicals that cause these allergic reactions. Also, an eye allergy may be a symptom or outcome of other conditions like asthma, hay fever, or even eczema.
- Symptoms: The eye usually bears a pink or red appearance when the patient is suffering from an eye allergy. Also, watery eyes are a common sight during this condition while scaling around the eyes may also take place. Further, itching and burning sensation may be felt by the patient and swelling or puffiness can be seen. The symptoms may afflict one or both eyes. The patient may also have a runny nose or stuffy nose as well as nasal congestion.
- Difference between Eye Allergy and Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis or pink eye is usually caused due to bacteria or a virus that spreads infection in the eye. But eye allergy is caused due to a response of the immune system that leads to an allergic reaction. While the pink eye may be a contagious condition, an eye allergy is not.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of an eye allergy will be done with the help of various tests conducted by an ophthalmologist. The skin prick test will help in introducing allergens to find out if the spot gets raised or suffers from inflammation. Also, the doctor will check for other ailments like asthma and eczema.
- Treatment: There are varied methods of treating this condition. To begin with, the doctor may prescribe medication like decongestants and antihistamines as well as steroids for more severe and persistent cases. Also, injections may be prescribed in order to do away with the allergic reaction and eye drops containing olopatadine hydrochloride may also be used.
- Home Remedies: Staying away from allergens and using a warm and clean washcloth over the eyes, for a few minutes every day, may help in relieving the painful symptoms of the condition.
Do not forget to consult your doctor before you try any natural or home based remedies.