Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir I have problem of hair fall so I went to kims bangalore and they referred to do the test below show (THS (ECLIA), T3, T4) I HAVE DONE TEST. First time THS result; 8.270 They referred the tablet Abbott Thyronorm 12.5mcg. Second time THS result: 5.810 before 3 month to present date. And referred the tablet same but 25mcg. And one hair growth oil ;;;- minoxidil topical solution ups 5% mental SOLUTION 5%. I taken the as per suggestion tablet and oil I got better result also. But now what happen means I not applied the oil since form 2months now hair fall so much because the oil is not manufacturing by company so not available in market. When asking in medical store they saying oil is same but company is different like TIN FALL HAIR OIL. So Pls refer the same composition hair oil.
Actually I have pimples on my face it feels disgusting to walk between many people can you help me out to reduce the redness of the pimples.
I am having hairfall. I have used many shampoos but they are not effective. Could you please suggest me some home remedies for hairfall.
If we use curd or elovera on my head for get ride of dandruff and smooth hair .aloevera or curd is going to harmful for my hair and head?
Iam suffering from hair fall from my intermediate and iam just 23 years old, please suggest me how control or regrowth my hair.
I am 25 male. I have very rough, dry,wheaties skin. Please suggest complete treatment for brightening and repairing my face skin tone.
I have these little bumps on my nose sometimes looks white, like lil pimples I don't know what is it, and I tried every facewash and I always clean my face too many times a day, even used scrub creams and all, is there any cream or tablet that can get rid of this? It looks so bad please if anyone can help tell me the solution?
I am suffered from less hair on my face, thats why my moustache and beard grow not properly, in some area hair are very thick while some part of my face hair are less and not properly grown or even some parts havnt any hair.
I have pomeranian dog. He is suffering from. Hairfall. He had a nice coat. But aftr observing him fr the few day's. Saw dat he is shedding his hairs in large amount. He had a fur like lion but now onwards. His fur remains very less. What to do please help him. Tell me any better injection. To save my lovely dog. Please please?
How to get rid of mole which is present on my left cheek. It is slightly elevated and hair is growing on it.(very small size may be 2 to 3 mm in diameter) I asked dermatologist he confirmed it as elevated mole. Now can you give me solution to get rid of this mole.
Hello, My question about har falling, I am 26 year old man. From 4 years I am loosing my hairs more and more. So now I am afraid of it. I am thinking to have hair treatments, is it ok to have a treatment?
I am a 19 years female. I have lots of pimples on my face and back. And have dark patchy skin in my underarms. Suggest me somthng that I could get rid of as early as possible.
My father is having baldness. Is this a hereditary disease? Because ,even I'm having the same. Is this hair loss really curable? Is there any use in taking medication for hair loss.
Sir I am suffering from herpes and it is spreading day by day about 10 cm diameter .and itching every time .please help me sir.
4. Don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
5. Don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
6. Consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
7. Treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails">
Nail fungus is a very common problem. Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is usually not painful, unless the infection spreads. If left untreated, nail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the nail. The good news is that nail fungus is curable and can be treated very easily. There are many specialized treatments required for bringing quickest recovery. Most people think that medications are the only solution in this regard, but this is not true as there are many therapies that are needed along with medicines so that speed of recovery can be boosted to a great extent.
Treatments for fungal nail infections:
- Antifungal medications: Nails are first tested thoroughly in order to get the confirmation about nail fungus. Both growth and reproduction of fungal cells are prevented by consuming these medications. Some of these medicines are used for topical or external application while others are taken orally. Some of the physicians suggest continuing, both types of medicines simultaneously for getting more powerful effects and quick recovery. However, there are a few probable side-effects that occur while taking these medicines and these include loss in taste, rashes, diarrhoea, itching, headache and others.
- Using antifungal nail-paint: Nowadays, you can use antifungal nail-paints so that the deepest layer of the nail can be well treated and infected parts can be healed quickly. But you have to continue the usage for a few months, or else, you will not be able to get the desirable results.
- Laser treatment: This treatment is one of the most powerful ones and can treat your infected nail with greater speed and accuracy. Light energy in high doses is used for treating nail infection in this case. The above treatments are really quite helpful, and you can choose any of them as per your necessity, preference and affordability.
Things you can do at home:
- Keep your hands and feet clean and dry
- Wear well fitting shoes made of natural materials and clean cotton socks, these will allow your feet to "breathe"
- Clip your nails to keep them short, use a separate pair of clippers or scissors for the infected nail
- Don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
- Don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
- Consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
- Treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails