Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N K GoelYour feedback matters!
I have a spot on my face and it is caused may be due insect bite. So kindly suggest me cream to remove the spot.
I am sai, I am suffering from hair fall since three years because of water problem in my school can you please give me suggestion to control my hair fall or can you specify any cautions like medicine or any other.
I have a dark circle under my eyes and also iam looking for a fairness treatment. I also have some stretch mark on my shoulder it came when I used to do gym. Need suggestion on all these.
I am having Itchy skin at groin area. Skin skin falling off when scratched. Black patches spreading from groin to thigh.
I have had dandruff issues from the childhood. When I was a kid I used to shave my head to get rid of it. But now since I am working I cannot shave my head. I was never able to get rid of dandruff. I tried all medical and natural remedies. Now from last few years I have been loosing hair. I used to have thick hair but now I have thin hair. I have been loosing hair at a really alarming pace. My scalp is really dry. Please help me out if you can.
I have some light white patches on my face as m dark in complexion it doesn't look on my face last time I consult a doctor she gave me some medicines it was ok for some time now I am having it again I am not getting the reason behind it.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.