Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N.K.BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I have uneven skin tone. White colour on my cheeks, black colour on chin and again combination of two on fore head how to get rid of them?
Hi Team. I hope you all are doing good. Ma face is oily. Could you please suggest some things or some precautions to avoid oil on face. Thank you.
My husband had thrombosis in neck and was given heparin inj for fifteen days bd but now his platelet count comes down to 131000 which is lower than normal. Shall he stop taking inj or continue. He is undergoing chemotherapy for mediastinal seminoma. please give suggestion.
My skin is so thin n getting wrinkle problem. So what I have to for my wrinkle problem any is there any solution?
I have been facing skin problem like sometimes my skin get redness or sometime it become full of dark spots. I have tried many medicine but of no use.
As you grow older, your physical appearance inevitably changes as your skin undergoes a lot of transformation. Wrinkle is one of the most common problems experienced by millions of people around the globe. But wrinkle may not always be a symptom of aging. Sometimes, younger people may also suffer from this distressing problem, as wrinkles can also appear due to overexposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun, excessive smoking or other health problems such as dehydration.
However, this problem can be taken care of, very efficiently, by wrinkle fillers. Through wrinkle fillers, medicine is injected into your facial skin to remove the wrinkles.
The different types of wrinkle fillers are mentioned below:
- Collagen: Collagen is the most common wrinkle filler, which helps to retain the skin's original texture. It can also bring back the elasticity and make your skin smoother. Collagen fillers also help to restore your skin's original collagen quotient.
- Hyaluronic acid wrinkle fillers: Hyaluronic Acid Wrinkle fillers cause the least side effects compared to other fillers. They can effectively remove wrinkle lines and instigate the formation of collagen naturally. This is generally used for eliminating wrinkle lines caused due to aging.
- Synthetic fillers: Though synthetic fillers have certain side effects such as the formation of reddish colored patches on your skin or the appearance of bruises; but the good effects are more permanent in nature.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: It is used for softening your facial tissues and removing wrinkle lines.
Wrinkle fillers not only help to remove your wrinkles but can also give a lift to your facial skin, making you look more youthful.
Hi. I am 22 years old. I have 1 question. How to remove oily skin on my face and how to reduce my fat on my body.
Myself sainath I have blackheads on by forehead. Please suggest me how to clear that blackheads through medicine and creams and also suggest me to become my face fair. I'm suffering from pigmentation problem too. Suggest me creams for fairer skin.
He is 1.5 year old. Has too many rashes on his body because of heat. What can be applied to such small child which can give him relief.
My Grand mother died because of breast cancer. I was obese since 15 years and was PCOd. Due to joint pain, sciatica and spine pain, I was not able to exercise. I have recently reduced 31 kgs. But I still feel the pain in my breast. On ultrasound nothing came out. Do I suspect something wrong. After reduction of 31 kgs my periods are normal.
Hello Doctor, I'm Deep 22 years old boy I have one problem regarding my skin . I have pimples on my face and number of times I consult with skin doctors they gave me medicine even after taking medicine few days after again problems begin please suggest me what should I do ?
Sir/madam; A proteins which I am taking is not giving result for my face. Its only making my stomach bloats and big I want my face to bulge some more.
I am 21 years old male height is 5 feet 10 inch weight 87 kg yes I am suffering from pain in abdomen ,yes I feel appetite hungry ,there is no any family history, but about 8 years ago my liver slightly increases and it is treated by taking liver 52 at that time ,there is no any mucous or blood in the stool or not, worms in the stool, any heat intolerance or not, palpitation, anxiety I am suffering from asthma while running a some small distance and while walking on stairs upto 4th floor I am overweight. i'm feeling sometimes pain in muscles of leg and in hand also from 1 months there is also blood clot in leg by long hour of sitting i.e. 1 hour about, in hindi language we can called as khun jam ho jana I am suffering from very much sticky stools my stools always sticks in toilet seat from 1 months disorder of whole stomach sometimes watery stools 1 major problem I have to go in toilet for stool at least 4 times in a day which I required only 1 time in early morning is it possible and mostly after eating food I have to go for stool why I do not want this, is it known as constipation or any other thing for toilet I have to go at least 6 times can I control on this on 1 time and many times I feel sometimes not always there is burning sensation in the toilet this time I feel that my stomach is not clear means heavy stomach and there is gas forming in my stomach is eno and aciloc is sufficient for gas or any other thing which is best medicine/treatment for gas trapped in stomach and which cause severe pain to me please tell me best solution for gas formed in stomach what is treatment of loose motion and acidity because many times I suffer from this and what is best treatment for stomachache generally daily I feel in the evening I know it is due to food or gas formation tell the best possible treatment for this is there any test or diagnosis is also required or not is we can refer pudin hara or not for stomachache please tell me that treatment which is overall safe for me and which do not have any side effects please take care of this side effects when I drink water I am felling excess of toilet in evening at 5 to 8 pm daily means at 10 minutes intervals of time from 1 months why this is happening why I have to face excess of toilets in evening time whether I drink water or not at that time it does not matter but I have to go for toilet at that time my whole work is destroyed, spoiled due to this at day time also I have to go for toilet at an intervals of half an hour I have no control on my toilet and on my stool daily I have to go for stool at least 4 times during a day means there is no any time of stool at any time I have to go for stool please tell me that can I control on my toilet and on my stool or not means I have to go for stool only in 1 time at early in the morning and no any other time stool will come out and toilet I have to go hardly at least 2 times during 24 hrs is there any treatment from which I can control on both, below is my whole abdominal ultrasound which is coming normal why this stomachache persist after eating foods after taking gelusil, pantoprazole ,most of the times when I am on empty stomach I face pain in whole stomach sometimes just inside right chest please mention the best treatment ,medicine for stomachache, gas trapping in the stomach or gas formed in the stomach , and acidity which I am facing here 1 of my relatives told me for taking this Tablet Ofloxacin 500 mg two times a day for 10 days 2. Tablet Metronidazole 500 mg three times a day for 10 days 3. Cal4U sachet 1 in a day for 10 days 4. Cal4U tablet 1 two times a day to continue 5. Tablet pantoprazole 40 mg 1 tablet two times a day half an hour before food intake 6. Isabgol husk 3 spoon in lassi two times a day 7. Tablet Supradyn 1 tablet once a day what's your opinion about this medicine is it right or wrong is there any side effects of the medicine.
Hi I have a dark spot on my face very before now it is on my hand and legs as well how can I control this dark spots please suggest me some medicines please help me regarding this thanks.
I had sex with my girlfriend 6 months ago, at that time the skin of my penis on the back side got torn and started bleeding. After that I had stitches and it seems normal too but having sex now is quite painful. What do I do?
I have some tiny black spots on my nose. These are nt birthmarks. Hw cn this be cured. Dermatologist related question.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment.
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
6. Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.