Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MuryaYour feedback matters!
Very few psoriatic patients know that they are administered steroids methotrexate (as medicines to control it) because the docs have no other options in allopathy. & at the same time, almost no patients are informed that only after few days of intake (or local application) of steroids methotrexate, the patients will end up with fatal liver / kidney / bone marrow damage, cancer many more. Higher chances of fetal abnormalities are there if any of the couple (husband or wife) have consumed methotrexate. & the most important fact is that the disease returns in more severe form as soon as you quit the treatment.
Actually psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder i.e. Defence system of your body starts attacking your own body. In allopathy, immune suppressing drugs are give which in turn destroy body immunity invite many more diseases. In ayurveda, medicines are planned in such a way that your immune system again become friendly to your body. The patient starts feeling difference from the first week of starting the medicines (see the attached recent pic. of a patient/ an air force officer)
All over india, innumerable patients are enjoying psoriasis-free & steroid- free life with our medications few tips (following tips may help you though it may vary from patient to patient as per their body type).
1 - no non-veg foods please (if you take it rarely, then no milk with that non-veg item)
2- take only seasonal vegetables and fruits.
3- no salty items (like bhujia or namkeen) with milk products (like tea or coffee)
I have lost my hairs a lot how can I prevent that actually I think its because of taking allot of medicines as I was suffering from allergy.
My hairs are continuously falling from the front side. Tell me please how I can stop the falling and how I can regrow lost hairs?
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.