Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Sir/madam I have a problem with my teeth i. E one teeth is came out but some part is remains inside and also food is stored in that place it was not coming out it troubles so much please tell me what to do thank you.
I am 24 years female, married.from 5 days my gums are bleeding I can't find anything where blood is coming from its happening for the first time I take care of my teeth regularly I am nt getting if problem is with my teeth or gums it's bleeding so much the whole day. If any instant tip or medicine you can suggest would be great.
I have a mouth ulcers for 3 days and I have been using dologel and metronet gel for 3 days but there seems to be improvement. What is the best remedy as I have to travel for something and can't be accessible to doctor for few days. Please help.
I am experiencing gum bleeding problem since a week. I have changed 2 toothbrushes but still having the same problem. Currently using colgate sensitive toothbrush which I found of no use. Kindly suggest me a remedy & a good toothbrush. Thank you.
Call 8121 53 53 53 for an appointment.
I am komal I am 23 years old. My teeth is soo sensitive. Its paining if I drink cold and hot things. I use sensodine toothpaste. Its effect good. Can you suggest me something more to cure this problem.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
sensitivity can be because of various reasons like loss of tooth enamel, cavity, gum recession etc.
sensitivity is basically a symptom of some other problem. It doesn't make sense to try treating the symptoms when the actual cause is left unchecked. just imagine you are having fever due to malaria, and your physician gives you paracetamol for fever. will it help? same is the case when we use anti sensitivity toothpaste for masking symptoms and not treat the cause. cause will gradually worsen and a say a tooth that initially required only filling will now require root canal because you wasted time trying different toothpastes.
I personally advice such anti sensitivity toothpaste only when no other cause is clinically detected.
keep smiling. ☺
Mint is the best herb in this summer to avoid abdominal related complaints like gas, acidity, indigestion, etc .
Mint contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Folate, iron, calcium, riboflavin, magnesium, manganese, dietary fibre.
Its best digestive tonic as it prevents and relieves flatulence and also promotes the digestion.
It improves oral health as it prevents bad odour from mouth.
It inhibits the release of histamines that cause allergies and hay fever.
Its natural stimulants relieves fatigue and depression.
Some research suggests that people chewing mint gums have higher memory retention and alertness.