Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukti S HarneYour feedback matters!
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!
My husband every night do sex with me and it pains my breast and uterus what can I do? Please tell me
I am 26 years old but i am having heavy back pain and over bleeding problem because of fibroid problem.
To cover post pregnancy deficiency I am advice a to z gold multivitamins tablets. I am also having iron tablet in morn & calcium in evening. I am not breastfeeding. Can I take this tablets is this multivitamin safe. Can I take all three together. There is a misconception that multivitamins & iron tablets make you gain weight. Please advice as I need to reduce weight. There won't be my side effect na. How long I need to take this tablets if multivitamin not good you suggest some good multivitamin.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 2 march, during which condom broke, I immediately gave her idoz72. She had withdrawal bleeding from 11 to 16. From then on she did not have her periods till now. Why? I have done Beta hcg test which is negative for pregnancy, she normally hasirregularperiods. What could be the reason.
Hi, I am married since 3 months. My periods are irregular, I get my periods after medication every 35 days, doctor said I am ok, I want to get pregnant, please tell me which days are right for me for intercourse and to get pregnant.
Hi I an 28 year old female I missed my periods last time it came on 8 feb and now no any signs of periods are showing up I did the pregnancy test at home but the result was negative could I still be pregnant and also the signs is fatigue and cravings for sweet please tell me.
Dear sir, my question is my wife suffer from stomach pain during maturation cycle more than normally MC. (from 4 months)
I got married in june 2014. Due to some fear of sex in mind of wife due to this her vagina opposing to penetrate my penis actually she is penetrating penis with her hand. (It is normal to penetrate penis with her hand) But that time my penis not properly penetrate in vagina because of wife fear .And all sperm also not going to vagina. We are unable to do the intercourse continuously due to my site work. Now from last three month we are doing sex properly my wife penetrate penis properly my all sperm going to vagina. My semen report is normal. My wife mc is regular. But now I am at site and due to site work we are unable to do the intercourse continuously (6 month)ìn fertile period . As per doctor suggestion do the intercourse for six months for conceiving in fertile period .it is necessary to do the sex continuously at least six month for conceiving. We want baby now because we got married in 2014. We want baby asap can we go for IUF. FROM IUf we will get baby . It is expensive . What is the success rate? Please suggest and guide.
Me and my gf were kinda making out today. I had this precum comes. Later I wiped ot off and put the penis slightly in thr vagina. Suddenly she felt uncomfy so took it out. It was in for 4-5 sec. Is it possible tat she can get pregnant?
If the periods are delayed by a week or more after taking emergency contraceptive pill. Is it okie? Also, what are the safe side of determining that tge pregnancy is prevented.
I am stressed. I had sex with my gf on the day after her periods. I came in her. Can she be pregnant?
My periods are due on 15th of this month. Suggest medicines for postponement of periods with number of times to be taken in a day. Thank you.
I had sex with my girl at the initial date of periods, consecutive 3 days (mean it was the time for her periods to start! unfortunately, it did not start till now! I m really confused! It been 13days till now! I did not let semen to enter into! Please tell me solution! Why is it getting so delayed?
I am 22 years old. I have very irregular periods. This time its been a month periods havnt stopped. Tje fkow is heavy. I took pause mf 16 tablets 8 days but no effect. Ultrasound showed normal along with polycystic ovaries and endometrial thickness 5mm 10 days before. Now my doctor prescribed me with regestrone tablet for 14 days. After one tablet my periods stopped bleeding stopped. Is it good news? Will my next periods be normal regular?
We are planning for Baby for Last 3 years. My semen count is low show 8 Mill with motility 60%. Please advise for medicine for which I can increase my semen count. Doctor has advised Icsi treatment.
When you run your hands over the soles of your feet, the surface should be smooth to touch. However, sometimes, the surface may not be so smooth. Piezogenic pedal papules are papules on the medial, posterior or lateral aspects of both heels and result from herniation of fat. These papules are usually asymptomatic and can range from a size of 2mm to 10mm. In some cases, they can be a little painful. This is seen commonly in large lesions. They become apparent when the patient stands with his full weight on his feet and disappear or shrink when the weight is removed. Piezogenic papules can also occur on the wrists. This is a fairly common condition that affects women more than men. Piezogenic pedal papules can occur at any age including infancy.
There is no known cause for the herniation of fat that causes this condition. However, there are a few factors that could increase your risk of suffering from this condition. These factors are:
- Orthopedic problems
- Flat feet
- Collagen disorders such as EDS
- Jobs which entail standing for long hours
- Excessive weight bearing
This condition can also affect newborn babies with no predisposition. The diagnosis of this condition is often confused with infantile pedal papules, xanthoma and tophi. Since they are prominently visible only when pressure is applied, it is essential for a doctor to physically examine the patient while he or she is standing. This condition does not affect the health of a person and is largely only a cosmetic issue. Thus treatment is not usually necessary but some of the things you could do to relieve the discomfort are:
- In cases where Ehlers-Danlos syndrome triggers the condition, patients may be recommended betamethasone and bupivacaine injections. These injections need to be administered repeatedly for complete pain relief.
- Orthotic soles or custom made inserts for shoes can help relieve the pain and distribute pressure equally.
- Heel taping
- Compression stockings
- Avoid excessive or prolonged weight bearing
- Avoid standing for extended periods and try not to run too much
- Rest the feet and keep them elevated to help alleviate the symptoms
- Lose weight if you are on the heavier side
- Electro acupuncture
Piezogenic pedal papules are benign and are no reason to worry. If they begin to affect the quality of your life, you could consult a podiatrist.