Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mudit UppalYour feedback matters!
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I am 42 years old while sleeping some liquid come out from mouth and wet the pillow from many years .Some one told the this is the sign of worms .If there are worms in my stomach then please tell What is the medicine for intestinal worms?
My mouth smell every now and then and my teeth are yellow and I brush my teeth regularly what to do?
Is babies open mouth always an indication of hunger or it just likes to be on the breast always. We are bit sceptical on whether we are feeding her sufficiently?
I just removed my tooth as suggested by dentist. Now I want to implant a new tooth. I don't want to go for a bridge ad it affects adjacent tooth. So I think implant will be better but is there any other option except this two. How much do a implant cost actually. Is there any cheaper thing than implant and bridge.
Hey. Sir/mam I always have a mouth ulcer but it goes after 2 or 3 days but it comes in a month or 2 I guess but it is der and goes. What should I do it does not pain anymore but irritates me more than pain pls advice me for. Is it infection or will cure by any medicine or injection Thank you so much.
Thank you for your suggestions on my question about rct. Can you please give me some idea about the prices of caps after root canal. Please suggest me dentist also along with prices because I think where I went they are charging more than normal cost.
My daughter has two bad teeth and she is experiencing pain from the past couple of days. The dentist suggested root canal for both the teeth. Is it required to go for root canal for a four year old kid? These teeth will eventually fall out. Are there any alternatives? How will the permanent teeth get affected with the proposed treatment?
I have chronic bad breath issues. I have been to dental clinic and all seems fine. Need help now what to do or where to approach.
What is the way to get rid of bad mouth odour so that my girlfriend doesn't have to complain about it while I kiss her?
Despite of brushing & cleaning my tongue with tongue cleaner twice a day without fail, heavy white creams layer gets deposited on my tongue which I believe is main cause for bad breath as well. Can someone please help me as this is now getting out of control n incurable despite of maintaining hygiene.
What are affects of chewing paan masala on body without tobacco on it? Is there any serious causes ?
I have the following symptoms -1) jaw pain, 2) clicking sound from my right side of jaw, 3) tightness in jaw muscle, 4) difficulty in breathing, 5) neck pain and upper back pain. Where (which department of doctor) should I see at first? Please don't ignore it. I am really in big trouble. Please help me.
I had a stent placed (CAD) on 7th Jan 2015. I am on medicines which are: 1. Blood thinner 2. Platelet accumulation buster and 3. Cholesterol reducer. Plz tell me if I can get stains on my teeth removed by a dentist.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.