Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Vasundhra Singh ThakurYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ma' m, I am 29 years old and suffer with frequent panic attacks. I was in singapore for few days, away from family. I ended up in major depression(uncontrollable fear) due to over thinking and stress. I was diagnosed for major depression few years ago, used anti depressants and anxiety relievers however I stopped taking the medicines without doctor' s advice. I experience panic attacks once in a while when I am in crowded places or among new people. Kindly advice how to overcome this. Would be grateful if you can help me on this. Thanks.
I suffer from unknown stress. Don't know what is the reason. Is this less sleep exam tension. J m student.
My son 2 years old who is not having regular food properly, we need to force him to have and he cries a lot to have his food. What is the best way to feed him. Need advice
Can we improve our intelligence? If we ,then how it is possible. By doing meditation daily can we improve or by using anacardium30 syrup is is it possible to improve intelligence?
I am suffering from depression. I was taking lithium carbonate 300 since last ten years. Is there any alternative medicine for lithium. Lithium has given lots of trouble like thyroid, bp, skin and more.
I am 18 year old and facing a problem of memory loss which is affecting my carrier. I first noticed my symptoms 3 years ago and now the symptoms are enhanced. I even forgot sometimes the current year. I always feel confused. My vocabulary skills has became weak and make stupid errors in a simple math problem of 6th-7th standards level. I can't remember what I did yesterday. I forget names in a couple of minutes. These symptoms has made me worried about Alzeihmer disease and dementia. These symptoms are much similar to a drug addict person. Also when I google it told me that I may have brain shrinkage. Please first tell what do I have, appropriate tests I can have and then please prescribe any treatment please.
I am a job doing person and my work is all in computers only. So please suggest me how can I avoid the chances of gaining obesity, anxiety, body pain and all other problems by doing long time work in computer.
I more often smoke cigarettes, on daily basis, and occasionally I stop smoking for few days or for few weeks and I again start smoking, I am not a heavy smoker but smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day when I smoke. The problem is when I quit cigarettes for a week, after a day with two or more cigarettes. I feel irritation in urine, it seems that something burning when I urinate. This happened everyone when Ive changed my smoking patter from regular to start stop smoker. What can it be? Please advise.
Hello sir/ madam I grown up by fear but I don't afraid Everytime. When I used to learn bike I fell down 2 times ,from that day I got a phobia when. Someone tells to drive bike .How should I solve this?
I am a 21 years male. My mind is always keep on thinking and many negative thoughts is assuming it. My heart needs to change myself but this thoughts making me to thnk bad.
Hello doctor. Am unmarried I have a habit of smoking but I cant getting quit of smoking. What should I do. From 2 years I was smoking and is there any effect to my future pregnancy or my babies?
I took an online test which said I have medium chances of suffering from bipolar disorder. How do I know if it is true?
I have crossed 60 years and doing good without any BP or Diabetic since i do Yoga in the morning for hour.I feel nowadays that my memory level is reducing and hence your valuable solution.
This is to psychologist! Hello doctor! I feel depressed, I feel like to end my life. I feel like am loser and I won't get a job. I have a gut feeling always that I have Oly one option to suicide! I always want to be alone. Am an engineering student. With greater difficulty clearing out. I always feel am nothing and no more. I don't understand whom to tell my feelings! I don't understand what to do? I don't like to share these things with my parents. I'm depressed and I just want to end my life. This is what always runs in my mind. I am helpless and I don't understand what to do. I am smoking alot. Just to keep my self calm. But still no sleep during nights. Just feels like hell. I need help some suggestions. I am not understanding at all. What to do?
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.