Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Vasundhra Singh Thakur
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Vasundhra Singh ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am 19 and currently studying in college. I am not good student but I can be a good the reason of my bad marks is my mind is not focusing in studies it keeps on thinking about everyone. How to improve focus on studies and how can I increase my confidence.
Sir I am 25 years old. I am suffering from social phobia like in group, travelling on road but I have lot of stage daring. Then why this phobia created and what is solution. Please help.
I getting irritate and frustrate in small thing. Sometimes I also think to suicide. Crying in alone. and think that no one to support me and I am a wastage.
Dear doctor, my father's age is 85, for the last 15 days he is suffering with the symptoms parkinson, he right hand and right leg is stiff while he is walking for his nature calls. Apart from that, two months back his prostate operation went well but for the last 3 days during in the night he went for several times passing the urine. It may lead to fluids loss. So consult the urology doctor, he is given natrise tab daily one and zanocin 400mg daily one. Using from yesterday night. Please suggest how to stop the urination during in the night and how to overcome this fluid loss or electrolytes. Please any specialist can give some advice. With regards.
I am very stressed and mentally disturbed, I like to think always how to commit suicide, pls advice me what to do?
An recent ultrasound revealed that I had bipolar polycystic ovaries. Does this syndrome cause weight gain? If it does how can I lose weight? My menstrual cycle is regular.
In some cases frustration tends to be positive and gives one a new perspective or view on things. It can also provide the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centering your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways.
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.