Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Lovneet BatraYour feedback matters!
My weight is continuously increasing day by day. What may be the possible precaution to stop my random weight gain?
I am 22 years old but loosing my hair. How can I reduce this loss get me out of this problem. More no: of pimples were appearing on my face suggest me any methods for reducing this.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.
I have diabetes, potassium, thriod now recently my calostrial came down can someone suggest good diet or nutrition so I could consult personally.
Fit slim and curvy body with 70 kg weight what can I do within 3 months what should be my diet I am 53 kg fit and fine ready to take efforts.
I am a 35 years old lady , my weight is is around 80 kgs. I hav e 2 kids one daughter is 6years and one son is 1.5 years old. I want to reduce my weight.
I am 18 year old I want to gain weight how can I do I eat much but not gaining weight please suggest.
Constipation is a common problem, and everyone experiences it once in a while. Constipation includes bloating, and abdominal pain. The problem often happens because of a low-fiber or high fat diet, lack of exercise, and not drinking enough fluids.
Sources of high-fiber foods include:
All plant foods, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, pear, dates, apple, sweet potato have fiber. Simple changes in lifestyle can improve your diet and helps relieve constipation.