Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Divya ChadhaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I always think that DIET means starving. But after meeting Dr Divaya. I understand diet means eating nutritional food at proper time. I reduced lot of with the help of dr Divaya diet and doing very less exercise. She cured many of my other problems also. Now I am eating everything according to diet like cheese, shakes, dry fruits. Earlier I was afraid of having these things as I thought it increases weight. I'm very much thankful to her.she is very intelligent and experienced
Wonderful experience. No dieting only healthy eating. She is so hardworking and dedicated to the clients. Also have a check on my diet. Great results only in 3 weeks. Undoubtedly , she is the best dietician in west delhi
This was a really pleasant experience. Consulting was helpful doctor is geniune and interactive.The regime had a emence effect positive result could be see and were visible within the matter of week.
Ravi Pratap Singh
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Divya Chadha to be very helpful. Mam height 5"9inch weight 49kg
I am overweight can you suggest best day plan for the same what diet should I take as I am doing job in a private company.
Hi my face has become very thin suddenly and developed nasobial wrinkles also dermatologist gave me sunscreen to use thrice moisturizer to use twice a day n roc pro anti wrinkle cream to b used at not n told me not to use homepack or ne pack no facial exercises no oil massage no facial nthng I cn do, cn you help me in this to get a little chubby cheek wid no nasobial lines how can I get a beautiful skin like before I do not wanna go for a surgery or fillers nothing like that can you help.
I have desk job in last 2 years. My weight is gone 65 to 75. Please help me.Please suggest something for losing weight.
Hi, I have pcos and thyroid For pcos I am having normoz daily at night For thyroid I am having thyroxine 100 mg morning My height is 4: 10 inches and weight is 60 kg I desperately want to loose my weight but nothing is helping me for that. As my work is sitting job I want some tablets for some suggestion to loose my weight in 2 months pls help me.
I recently checked my weight and I now stand at 56 kgs and my height is 5'6. I want to lose weight and lose the fat in my inner thighs and belly region. Please suggest what I have to do to get rid of it.
I'm too fat for my age. I keep eating too much I don't no how to control that .so give me some suggestion.
I am 28 years of age, male. I need ti go toilet frequently after every meal. Before meal if I not ho to toilet it feels full. Even after coconut water I feel that I need to go for toilet. This is happening from last 3 months. What is it? Is it a bigger problem. I am not losing any weight due to this.
Hii Dr, I am 25 years old female, I listened one thing that we shouldn't take buttermilk and curd in menses time, is it true? If we take buttermilk and curd in menses time, what happened is it bad for health?
Do you know not all foods can be consumed on an empty stomach? So, it is imperative that you should be aware of such foods and restructure your breakfast menu accordingly. Here is a list of foods to avoid on an empty stomach.
Stay away from the following foods when you eat after a considerable gap
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits contain fruit acids. When these acids enter an empty stomach, they can lead to heartburn. Hence, if eaten after a prolonged period post meal, a person is at risk of gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- Soda: Consuming cold soda drinks on an empty stomach may cause damage to the mucosal membrane while reducing blood flow to the stomach. This may lead to a slow digestive process and difficulty in the abdomen.
- Spicy foods: Spicy foods are known to cause irritation and damage to the digestive tract, and are especially not recommended for people who suffer from acid reflux issues since very spicy food leads to consequences such as acid reflux in the food pipe.
- Cucumber and other green vegetables: Green vegetables and cucumber are rich in amino acids. If consumed on an empty stomach it may very well lead to pain and bitterness in the upper abdomen.
- Tomato: Tomato is a fruit containing high levels of tannin. Tannin causes acidity in an empty stomach and leads to consequences and appearance of gastritis if frequently consumed in such a manner.
- Fermented milk products: Fermented milk products such as yogurt typically come with loads of health benefits being full of probiotics. But if consumed on an empty stomach it can interfere with the balance of healthy bacteria as the hydrochloric acid produced tends to be destructive.
- Sweets: Items such as candy or sweetmeats contain high levels of sugar and cause a sudden and sharp surge of insulin levels in the blood. Over a long period, this has a bad effect on the pancreas.
- Products containing yeast: Edible items such as biscuits, puff pastry, vinegar and beverages such as beer and wine contain yeast which can significantly irritate the stomach and cause bloating.
So, be a little conscious and avoid consuming these items on an empty stomach since a little effort goes a long way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!