Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrinalini SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have Some Birth black moles and now some moles are automatically came in my body's different parts, How Can I remove moles by natural process at home.
I am asking for how to increase breast size ? I seen and read something on YouTube and google. There suggests for massages and breast toner cream they creams are effective or not .and they harmful for women or not. I am working women that why I asking for creams she has busy schedule. So please suggest that good for us.
Sir mere chahre per lal lal dane ho jate hai or baad me badh jate hai or skin black shi pad jati hai doctors kahte hai ki jo mere head se oil nikal kar chehre per ata hai ush se ye bimari hoti hai lekin sir jab tak main koi dawai leta hu ya koi karim lagata hu tab tak hi asar rahta hai bataiye sir main kya karu or hindi me jawab dena.
I got acne on my face, it's size is big, I used skin lite cream for many weeks but didn't see any changes.
I am suffering from cellulites on my thighs and it looks ugly. and i am not comfortable to wearing jeans. please sir help me.
Hi I ask about stretch marks My beciep and shoulder area have stretch marks I am going gym, taking protein supplement 1. Why stretch marks shown 2.how to prevent 3. Any home based treatment to reduce stretch marks. please guide me how to remove stretch marks some times I am so irritating to see the stretch marks.
I am 54 yrs. I have black patches on my both side of eyes. Can I know the reasons and medications in home, Ayurvedic and allopathy?
I have regular pimple problem. After every week I get pimple on my face specially on my nose so what can I do to get rid of this problem.
My friend was suffering from skin problem, his skin became red. What is the solution for this problem?
How can I stop hair fall? And headache quickly. And is the use of proteins is good for health to make body for youngsters?
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles.