Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MonikaYour feedback matters!
I have to get 2 crowns on 2 teeth. I believe there are several types of crowns. Please advise me about all types of crowns and their prices.
I have bad breath problem from more than 2 years, i feel very depressed. Please suggest me to end this forever.
Hi, my right wisdom teeth is half broken and I am not able to chew from right side from last 6 years and have consulted 2 doctors so one of them said that if we remove that then in future it will effect your eyes and the other one said that we will remove it .I did not take a step ahead because I do not want to face any problem with eyes. Please help me out by getting rid of this teeth without any effects ,I do not have a pain with it but its looking very bad when I yarn. Thank you.
I'am suffering from my mouth problems, for 2 months one time in my mouth small scratches are coming those are coming with low vitamin supplying at that time while eating anything i'am feeling so painful. So how can I control this ever.
I'm 25 years old, in my childhood my upper font two teeth have been broken. Now I want to repair my both teeth, what should I do for this problem?
I have unorganised teeth including several extras and suffer from frequent Gum bleeding but no pain or problems with teeth. What should I do,
I am suffering from sweet tooth, whenever I take any sweet meal it causes high pain in all my teeth. This problem started just 1 year before. I want to add that I do not feel hot and cold in my teeth and regularly brushed my teeth. Also I am using sesodyne toothpaste for 2 month but it did not help. Can over brushing cause this problem as I brushed my teeth twice daily. Any solution please.
I am 21 year old male and my tongue upper surface gone black? Many medicine and tube use but no effect. What I can for this?
I have a problem in my teeth. They are always little yellowish, even I used approx. All type of toothpastes but there is no improvement in my teeth. Plzz assist me.
Why my front half broken teeth is so paining from last night. What can I do. And sometimes my chest is very painful for 3-4 sec like I don't breath help me.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!