Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monika Chuahan
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monika ChuahanYour feedback matters!
Abortion how is possible because I didn't take any kind of pill like unwanted 72 and all. I didn't take any kind of pill and my partner also don't use condom. Please advise.
Hii doctor I'm pregnant 8 month is passing now my baby weight is 2 kg now and its good but my hb level is low 8.3 even daily I'm taking ABC juice apple, beetroot,carrot and dried apricot altogether juice daily morning im taking still now its not increasing what shall I do for increasing my hb level please reply me.
Are you suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and infertility? Have you become tired after failing to conceive? No need to get disappointed, all you have to do is to fight PCOS through a wide range of approaches.
To really defeat PCOS, you have to make a few fundamental changes in your diet and lifestyle.
Check out these amazing tips that will help you to fight PCOS and infertility effectively.
Tip #1 - Improve Your Intake Of Carbohydrates
- Stay away from refined sugar carbs, for example, white bread, white rice, cakes, sweets, breakfast cereals, cookies, and other refined grain items. These are known as "bad carbs" that play a role in making insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is believed to be a main driver of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Refined and manufactured foods are one of the major reasons behind your weight gain, particularly around your belly area.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole legumes are known as the supplier of healthy carbohydrates.
Tip #2 - Increase Protein Intake
Numerous women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome eat excessively refined sugar and insufficient protein. Healthy and quality protein enables you to keep your hormones on a standard level. The best sources of protein are red meat, eggs, poultry, fish and pulses.
Tip #3 - Change Fats You Eat
- A few fats and oils enhance your PCOS indications while others improve them. In consumed excessively, vegetables oils, for example, corn oil or artificial fats, like "trans-fats" can make cells not work appropriately. Saturated fats found in fatty meats and some dairy items are also a bad choice.
- Olive oil, COD liver oil, flax oil, fish oil are some excellent choices for consumptions.
Tip #4 - Include Vegetables In Your Diet
A standout among the most critical things you can do is to consume all the green leafy vegetables. Make an honest attempt to have no less than 3 to 5 vegetable servings daily. Consuming a huge amount and assortment of crisp, fresh vegetables is a foundation of self-improvement treatment for the numerous medical issues related to PCOS and infertility. Consult best female gynecologists to know more about the connection between PCOS and infertility.
Tip #5 - Exercise Every Day
We frequently feel that we're excessively occupied or busy, making it impossible to do physical exercises. However, not doing workouts is something that you can't afford. Women with PCOS specifically should do regular exercise more than the normal individual. Regular workouts are known to improve PCOS and enhance fertility power.
I am 24 year old and I try to baby last 3 year and I have only one ovary and swollen in right tube and go with ivf and tack folisurge 300 injection one time then my husband diced no ivf and my period date is 13may and yet I dnt get mc and I check baby test and nothing my question is its side eficet of this injection.
I want to do safe sex with my partner. She got menses at 11-15 of Aug .so what is the safe dates to do sex with my partner.
After fingering My vagina is sore and feels like my insides are coming out. I am scared please help.
Hello doctor, today when I take bath, wearing my clothes, a mosquito enters into my clothes. But I do not care that time, now I am worried if mosquitoes blood or mosquito himself enter into my openings. Is it transmit hcv or hiv if mosquito is infected?
Tomatoes are integral part of indian cooking and diet. This sweet-sour fruit, which is used as a vegetable, has multiple health benefits. It helps build immunity against several ailments because of its rich nutrient content.
8 health problems tomatoes will guard you against.
1) cancer - tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin c. They help fight the formation of free radicals that are said to cause cancer.
2) blood pressure - while someone suffering from blood pressure needs to lower their sodium level, it is also a good idea to increase the level of potassium in the blood. This can be done by eating tomatoes.
3) heart - tomatoes have fiber, potassium and vitamin c, all of which are very good for the heart.
4) diabetes - tomatoes are good for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients. Type 1 patients are known to have lower blood glucose level because of the fiber intake and type 2 patients can improve insulin, lipids and blood sugar levels with tomato consumption.
5) skin - tomatoes act as one of the best anti-tan solutions for the skin. It has vitamin c which is essential for collagen which in turn is the skin's support system. The vitamin c acts as an antioxidant which helps prevent damages caused by sun, smoke and pollution. It also smoothes wrinkles, improving overall skin health.
6) constipation: one should eat food that is high in fiber and water content. Tomato is just the kind of food. It adds bulk to the stool, keeps us hydrated and facilitates regular bowel movements.
7) pregnancy - pregnant women are advised to consume tomatoes due to its rich iron, vitamin c and folic acid reserves. Folic acid from the fruit protects the newborn from neural tube defects.
8) depression - tomatoes are known to help in depression. The folic acid in tomatoes prevents homocysteine, (that prevents blood and other nutrients from reaching the brain), from forming in excess in the body. Due to this control, mood is regulated and sleep & appetite are normalised.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.