Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monica Vohra PanditYour feedback matters!
Hi I am newly married I married on 11th may but I do not have sex with my wife because I am feeling very shy to be naked in front of her I want to do it tonight please advice what to do how should I ask for sex to her.
I have a problem of irregular period nd when I got periods it takes so many day what should I do give me some precautions.
Make the habit of doing sun salutations (surya namaskaras) every morning, this simple routine is not only beneficial for your health, but also for your skin.
I'm 21 years old female. My menstrual cycle is irregular in this month. My last menstrual cycle in January 5, 2015. No menstrual cycle after January 5. In my vagina there are some pimples like projections. That pimples like projection are very itching and irritating smell at the time of urination. Can you please tell me what is this problem? What should I do for regular menstrual cycle?
While doing sex with my wife, unfortunately condom was broken mean while. We had a doubt that sperms entered into my wife vagina or not. We are not planning for children right now. Please clear how to know it's happened or not? If happened what's the next remedy to follow. Thank you. Expecting an early reply.
Age-50 years. Working as house lady. I suffering whole body swelling, no working capacity I done all the test like TSH, T3,T4, Ultrasound,ECO, EEG etc. But its normal. I don't understand that what is the problem with my body. Please advice what can I do?
She gave oral via condom and gave oral without condom .any chances her vaginal fluid over condom went to her mouth and later transmitted to me?
I have red itchy pimples on my both breasts. It occurs twice a week. Is this some kind of cancer. Tell me.
क्या आपकी थाली में सलाद के साथ चुकन्दर है?
यदि नहीं तो फिर देर किस बात की। अपनी थाली में इसे तुरन्त जोड़ लीजिए । गहरे लाल बैंगनी रंग का यह लौह तत्व के साथ-साथ चुकन्दर में विटामिंस भी भरपूर पाए जाते हैं। इसके रोज़ाना सेवन से हमारे शरीर के लिये जरूरी विटामिन ए, बी, बी2, बी6 व विटामिन सी पर्याप्त मात्रा में मिल जाती है। चुकन्दर अपने रंगर के लिए भी खासा पसंद किया जाता है। इसका लाल रंग इसमें उपस्थित रंगकण (बीटा सायनिन) के कारण होता है। बीटा सायनिन स्वास्थ के लिए लाभकारी होता है। चुकन्दर का सेवन मांसपेशियों तक अच्छी तरह ऑक्सीजन पहुचाने में मदद करता है। चुकन्दर में पोष्टिकता का कारण फोलिक एसिड, पोटेशियम व मुलायम रेशा है। चुकन्दर का नियमित सेवन इंसान के शरीर को रोगों से दूर रखता है। अगर अभी तक इसका इस्तेमाल आप नहीं करते तो बिना सोचे समझे अब इसका सेवन खुद व पूरे परिवार को कराना शुरू कर दें।
चुकन्दर से होने वाले फायदे-
– ब्लड शुगर लेवल कम करता है। – ख़राब कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करता है।
– गर्भवती महिला व भ्रूण दोनों के लिए फायदेमंद – आस्टिओपरोसिस से बचाव।
– डायबिटीज़ पर नियंत्रण। – एनीमिया में राहत।
– थकान दूर करना। – सेक्शुअल हेल्थ और स्टैमिना बढ़ाने वाला।
– कैंसर में फायदेमंद। – कब्ज़ से राहत।
– दिमागी शक्ति को तेज करना। – चर्बी को खत्म करना।
– शरीर में स्फूर्ती। – रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता में वृद्धि
चुकन्दर का जूस हृदय संबंधी, श्वास संबंधी एवं चयापचय रोगों से बचाता है। शरीर में ऑक्सीजन की कमी के कारण लोग जल्दी थक जाते हैं।
रोज़ाना चुकन्दर का सेवन आपको बीमारियों से दूर रखता है और आपको जवान व तरोताजा रखता है।
I am married since 7 years. Age 30, F.I am Pcod (on Glycomet 850 & Normoz, folic acid). Undergone 7 follicular studies not positive in these 7 years. Husband s test are normospermia. Please advise I could go for IUI. Thanks.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
Dear, sir/mam I have cysts inside my both ovary from last two year, I got married last year now I want to get pregnant how it can be possible?
I am 28 years old. I got married in Jan 2016. I have only one and half day period in every month but my period is regular. Cycle is28 days. Why I am nt conceiving.
My date was 26 August. But still having no periods. I had 3 pregnancy test, all r negative. Having headache, back pain, tiredness. I went to the Dr. She gave me deviry tablet and ask to do blood test.
The uterus, or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina, or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of estrogen during menopause causes atrophy of uterus
- Excessive straining on the abdomen and pelvic area ex. Chronic cough, chronic constipation, etc.
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Pelvic surgeries in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an dye is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Is there in medicine to increase the sex appetite in woman which can be taken directly with no side effect.
Different speech sounds are acquired at different stages of a child's speech development. Sounds such as /pa/, /tha/ are acquired earlier and sounds such as /sa/, /ra/ and /sk/ (as in school), /tr/ (as in tree) are acquired later. In some children only one or two sounds may be mispronounced whereas in others so many sounds may be mispronounced that the child's speech may be unintelligible. Even at 4 years of age if your child's speech is not easily understood by a stranger then it is best to get professional help. See faq for more information on misarticulation.
- These children have difficulty producing speech on command (i. E, requiring conscious effort), and find it easier to produce frequently used utterances (i. E, “hi”, “hello”, “bye”). Excessive effort is used to produce the simplest of sounds.
- Speech problems of children with repaired cleft lip and palate:
- These children have nasal voice and misarticulation of speech sounds. Early intervention will help improve the quality of their speech.