Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monica Vohra PanditYour feedback matters!
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
Hi. Period time me kitne dino tak sex nahi karna chahiye taki pregnancy ke chance na rhe. Pregnancy rokne k kon kon se tarike h pls tell me sir.
I am 29 week pregnant, my weight is now 85.5 kg at the beginning it was 77 kg. My normal delivery will be possible or not.
As I took I pill my periods are late by two days .I had unprotected sex on 18th of July on 6th day of my cycle Nd took ecp after 4 hrs. Bt now I am late by two days? Cn I be pregnant? And I have irregular periods also from 2 months.
My gf is 20 and is probably pregnant. But we are not married and not ready for this. What shall we do? Since we are not married we are afraid to face any doctor.
Hi I'm 35 years old and had sex last week my period was due today but I haven't got it . I took the test yesterday and today but it's showing negative . Am I pregnant ?
She has recently got married almost 1month back on 8 march 2016. She had intercourse on marriage night & next day she got her menses. Flow was normal as regular for 5days. No other complaints. Now this month date was 9th again. &she didn't have menses yet. In between she had lot of cramps at 6th of this month but menses didn't come. She is fearing if she is pregnant. please help.
Hello Doctor, Please Help me with this. I had only entered very little amount of my penis inside her vagina. And had 2-3 stokes only. Is there chances of pregnancy? What should I do? Please help.
My wife had taken regestrone 5mg on monday ie 19th october till friday 23rd octobet twice daily she has not yet got her periods please suggest.
I am a married woman and virgin. I did not intimate with husband yet. Me and my husband tried so many time but due to pain I can't allow to do sex. Please suggest me some medicine which can help to stop pain during sex.
"Men get naughty at 40 forty" but for women, the case may be very-very different. By their thirtieth birthday, many women begin complaining of a lowered libido or lack of interest in sex with their partner. This can be quite frustrating for both partners and can lead to a rift in the relationship. Hence, it becomes essential to pay attention to this condition.
The first step to finding a solution to any problem is to understand the factors that trigger it. Some causes for a lowered libido in women are:
- Birth Control and Medication: Birth control essentially manipulates the hormone levels in the body. While this may prevent unwanted pregnancies, a lowered libido is a common side effect of birth control medication. Antidepressants also have similar side effects.
- Over Working: Working hard is a good thing but too much of a good thing can have a negative effect on your health. In this case, overworking may lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue and burnout. This can lead to a weakened adrenal gland. The adrenal glands are responsible for the production of testosterone and in this way, working too hard can be the reason for women to not enjoy sex as much as they once used to.
- Hormonal Changes: With age, every woman faces hormonal changes. This can result in a lack of lubrication making intercourse uncomfortable. Over time, this can lower libido considerably.
- Ways to Enhance a Woman's Libido: A lowered libido isn't something you have to quietly accept. Here are a few ways to enhance a woman's libido.
- Go on a date: Intercourse is as much an emotional exercise as it is a physical one. Cutting back from other responsibilities, work, children etc and spending time alone with your partner can help you emotionally reconnect with him.
- Meditation: Meditation can help calm the mind and reduce stress. This, in turn, will enhance the production of testosterone in the adrenal glands and thereby enhance libido. Meditation can also help you disconnect from worries and tensions that may be weighing you down.
- Medication: When it comes to a diminished libido, medication may be an effective form of treatment, but it must be tailored to the individual. While estrogen skin creams may be beneficial for some women, others may benefit from testosterone supplements. A few antidepressants can also enhance a woman's libido by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels. Viagra can also help enhance a woman's libido especially in cases where the lowered libido was caused by antidepressants.
Me and my girlfriend had sex one and a half month ago. Now we do not wanna have baby what measures should I take to stop her from getting pregnant. Should I go for copper- T? Will it work?
Hello Dr. Volume of 6.6 cc on right side and 9.7 cc on left side. multiple small peripheral arranged follicles are seen. Dominant follicle is seen in left ovary. please Dr. suggest me about this problem.
I am 25 year's female, I am in a relationship with my boyfriend from last 5 years. And some time we make sexual relation between each other, but by mistakenly I have got pregnant about 1.5 months right now through my previous relation with my boyfriend. We both are career seekers and can't think about baby on this stage, my family is also too rude to tell. So I want to abort this, please Dr. Help and tell me about some medicine, with help of I abort this pregnancy. Please help me. .
Foods to avoid during menstruation cycle
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
? Production of hormones like estrogen and progesterone trigger the development of a woman's body
? Menstruation is a natural process and women experience various problems before and during
Symptoms to look for:
? Abdominal cramps
? Excessive flow
? Sudden stoppage
? Development of clots
Natural home remedy using papaya:
1. Papaya helps to reduce the pain and regulates the flow
2. Take pulp of an unripe papaya
3. Blend it with 1 glass water
4. Drink it twice a day
Natural home remedy using sesame seeds:
1. Sesame seeds have pain relieving properties and also cure vomiting
2. Crush 4 tsp of sesame seeds into powder
3. Add 1 glass of water
4. Mix well
5. Drink 2 times a day
? Avoid caffeine
? Drink 8 glasses of water everyday to keep the body hydrated
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
Homeopathic medicine is mainly selected on the symptoms you give us. If we are to a successful prescription, we must know all the details of your sickness. It is
also said that a case well taken is a case
SEPIA , BELLA ,CIMIC ,SABINA ,MAG.PHOS ,MILLI ,ETC
Please consult your physician or homeopath in person before starting or discontinuing any form of medical treatment.
THIS IS NOT D TREATMENT IS ONLY INFORMAL
TAKE CARE ,
A small step today. A big impact tomorrow. Stay healthy:)