Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monica Vohra PanditYour feedback matters!
Feeling pain in upper middle of breast with a little tight swelling at that part. Pain when breathe and sometimes paining more while some times a little. Pl suggest which specialist to consult or suggest any medicine. She has taken Moxikind CV (6 tablet) and flexon and got some relief but not fully.
Hello doc I got periods by nov 10 on 27 th I did d laparoscopy to find out reason for infertility .so when I will get my next periods ?it ll take one month more or on 10 th.
Hi mam, we have been trying for baby from 6 months, we consulted doctor, doctor gave, clofert50 mg and b long f tablets and also done with scanning. Doctor said left ovary follicle is19*21 mm but it is not coming out. What is the reason mam?
I m 28yrs old trying to conceive from last year but not succeed right now am on att for lymph node tuberculosis. Otherwise no problem in both of us. Please advise.
I had sex with my Friend. Well not fully intercourse. According to me my penis even not entered in her vagina, but not sure. We haven't used any protection. Please guide me earliest symptoms of pregnancy. And how to avoid it at the earliest.
Yesterday I had unprotected sex with my husband. I had 10 months old daughter and I doing best feeding for her. So I don't want pregnancy for next 2 years. I had Option 72 pill is it safe to take? And also I heard that option 72 pill Avoid pregnancy for up to three years? If it is the case could you please suggest which pill should I take to avoid pregnancy temporarily for next 2 years.
My period date is 25. I involved In sex on 23 Dec (unprotected sex. I got periods on Dec 26. Now this month till the jan 29 I not got periods. Am I pregnant? Please help me.
It is not uncommon for us to feel sleepy at work every once in a while. You need to get an important assignment done, but all that you want to do is curl up and take a nap. We all have our days of drowsiness. But when it becomes a daily habit and begins to interfere with productivity, it is a cause for concern. Chronic fatigue and drowsiness can almost always be traced back to underlying medical conditions, such as low blood sugar levels or depression. There are many simple remedies for this issue that you can resort to, if you wish to kick off your work days with a bang.
Here are a few tips for those days when you just can’t seem to make it through work:
- Meditate: A few minutes of meditation before work in the morning can effectively make you more alert and engaged for the rest of the day. The point of meditation is not only to bring calmness and relaxation into your life but also to make you more mindful and active. Be sure to be sitting upright and breathing properly while you meditate.
- Eat right: Having poor eating habits could be making you drowsy at work. It is important that you eat just the right quantity of food for every meal because overeating will surely make you sleepy and lethargic. Avoid oily and rich foods and eat just as much as you need.
- Sleep well: Your night time sleeping habits are probably at the root of your day time drowsiness. Staying up late or not getting undisturbed sleep can leave you feeling agonizingly exhausted at work. It is of utmost importance that you get enough sleep every night.
- Peppermint it: Peppermint is a natural stimulant and will surely leave you feeling fresh in the morning. Brush your teeth with peppermint toothpaste and sip on a cup of peppermint tea in the morning to knock the drowsiness right out of yourself.
- Move around: When you feel sleepy, your first impulse is to take a nap. But often the solution to that problem is to engage in physical activity. Pace around and do some stretching exercises in the morning to get your blood circulating and you will be amazed at how refreshed you feel.
Follow these simple methods and in no time, your productivity levels at work will shoot right up. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!