Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mona GuptaYour feedback matters!
My mother has trouble walking, but she refuses to get a walker or cane. I worry about her. How can I convince her to get some sort of walking aid.
Hello Sir/madam, please suggest me the busy sexual position for getting my wife pregnant, please explain in detail, does sex on 15 th day of MC is really helpful for increasing chances of pregnancy, please guide me. I am 28 years old male.
My bf rubs his penis on my vagina. After that I have my period with some delayness but I missed my period in second month. Am I pregnant.
Sir/ Madam, I am 30 years old. My menses period is lagging two weeks for every months. This is happening for last 4 months. Why this happens? I have two children and stopped the pregnancy.
I am suffering for pcod problem. I have irregular mensuration cycle I want to get pregnancy. So what to do. I cannot lose weight. Its a very big problem to me. I am 30yrs old. 90 kg wt.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.
AM going to get married. And my fiance mentally tortures me for being a non virgin. He considered virginity as everything. No matter how hard I try to explain him he doesn't understand. However he himself is non virgin. R there any ways except surgery to restore virginity. Or how should I deal with this.
I am 32 years old female and having very heavy bleeding during menstural periods, I have already taken savista medicine with doctor consult but no of use. Kindly suggest me permanent cure.
I usually get red spots after having metal spas during my monthly cycles due to pain. please suggest other medicine.
I and my partner have sex with ejaculating outside process. Now I missed this months period. How much is the probability of getting pregnant. Is there any medicine through which I can start periods again?
Actually Maine kal Apne period ke first day hi protect sex Kiya but uske baad regular bleeding ho rahi hai. Aur stomach mai pain bhi ho Raha hai. Second ye ki mujhe apni vasectomy karani hai eske liye period ka kitane din baad Kara vasectomy Kara Sakti hu. Kya eske liye period ka 5th day hona hi compulsory hai or month mai kabhi bhi Kara sakte hai.
Dear Doctor, We made a pregnancy Test for Beta - Human Chorionic gonadotropin Hormone and it's Result is 1126.9 mIu/mL. Could you tell me the pregnancy date or days gone? Please suggest healthy baby precautions? Thanks.
Satvik Food- The food items which increases the energy, purifies the mind, freshens the mind, produces cheerfulness, provides serenity and mental clarity and becomes the breeding place of positive thoughts. Love, Peace, Compassion of mind are the end products of satvik foods. Sattvic food is highly conducive to good health
Rajasik Food- The food items which create aggression, competition, action, sensuality, sexuality, greed, jealousy, anger, delusion, fantasies, egotism and irreligious feelings.
Tamsik Food- The foods which brings about stagnation leading to degeneration of people’s health are Tamsik foods. The increase dark and negative thoughts, confusion, delirium, and sluggishnesss of mind. Lack of concentration, memory loss, decreased grasping power is most commonly found in people prone to eating tamsik foods.