Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mona GuptaYour feedback matters!
Ovulation study day 16 Endometrium size : 9.0 mm Left ovary: 16*1 Right ovary : msf It is possible to get pregnant with this dimensions.
Sir I had married last week and my wife don't want to be pregnancy for 2 years. Is there any way without medicine and which is the best days for safe sex?
Hmari shaadi ko dedh saal ho gaya but I am not pregnent jab hum sex karte hain to jo wo liquid girth hai wo mere se bahar aa jaana hai why please tell me.
Just like there are exercises to lose weight, there are simple exercises, which you can do to stop your snoring completely. Snoring is a common condition and it generally takes place more in men than women. It mostly affects individuals who are overweight and the condition gets worsened with age. Though it is not a serious condition, it has to be dealt as it affects the sleep of your sleeping partner. The main cause of snoring is an improper flow of air through the mouth or nose.
The airflow to the nose is obstructed by factors like:
- Genetic factors
- Sinus Infection
How to Prevent Snoring:
It is very essential that prior attention is given to this condition before it turns out to be a serious problem. The self help tips that can be used by individuals to stop snoring include proper exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and not drinking alcohol as well as setting up an ideal sleeping pattern. There are devices available in the pharmaceutical stores like the mouth guard device which are specially designed to help stop snoring. There are medications also available that help to stop snoring and have good quality sleep.
Amazing and Simple Exercises to Stop Snoring:
You can cure your snoring problem easily by practicing vocal exercises without the need of even going through a painful and expensive surgery.
- Singing: Singing is an excellent exercise that is very good for your vocal passage and that can cure the snoring problem. It is best that you start singing in a warm shower and the moist steam of the warm water would soothe your throat. The benefit of singing is that it tightens the muscles and it is an excellent and natural way that would cure your sleeping problem. You can practice singing at least 20 minutes in a day, and you would surely experience the difference.
- Yawning: The second simple exercise that can be done to stop snoring is yawning, which involves opening and closing of your mouth. The exercise done in a yawning motion would strengthen both the inner and outer neck muscles. It is very necessary that the mouth is opened widely, and this activity can be done anytime of the day.
- Chewing: The third exercise that is helpful to get relief from sleep disorders is chewing. You can fix your throat by chewing the tip of a pencil. You don't have to bite the pencil, and you just need to fix your throat muscles to make certain that your airway is clear.
Hi, I am married Wants to conceive, we had intercourse on 17th Feb my dates came on 11 Feb now I must not feeling well pain in lower abdominal, dizzy etc. Please suggest do I have symptoms or what?
I had sex on 18th n 19 Dec, not used any condoms nor ipill. From last 3 4 days, my back is paining a lot n feeling cramps in my lower abdomen and also in vagina sometimes. Always feels sleepy n tired. Some times I eat a lot n sometimes not. Moods swings a lot. What it is exactly. Please help.
When it comes to giving birth, vaginal delivery is considered to be the most natural process. However, several women nowadays opt for C-section or Cesarean section to avoid the labour pain that accompanies natural birth. If you are pregnant and weighing the pros and cons of natural and C-section delivery, here are a few things to consider.
The Pros of this method of delivery are as follows:
- From the psychological perspective, women who undertake a vaginal delivery have a positive birth giving experience. Women undergoing this method think they should be present in the process.
- The recovery time for women opting for vaginal delivery is shorter. The mother and the baby can make skin contact right after the delivery, which enhances the bonding process.
- Babies who are born through vaginal delivery develop much fewer medical complications. There are fewer respiratory problems, allergies and the baby can start breastfeeding soon.
The Cons of vaginal delivery are as follows:
- Vaginal delivery is a stressful process for the women undergoing it and the time required cannot be predicted. Some deliveries take less time, while others may take hours.
- Usually, there are no cons for the babies who are born via vaginal delivery. In very rare cases, brain injury can be experienced.
The pros of this type of delivery method are as follows:
- Many women choose Caesarean sections to avoid long labor hours. Planned C-section surgeries enable the mother to plan the birth. Better control is acquired over the delivery, which can be predicted properly.
- In case your baby is large, or if you are carrying twins, C-section is the best delivery option.
- If the mother has diseases such as HIV or the mother's blood has a high viral load, C-section surgeries should be opted as the risk of the infection being passed on to the baby is decreased.
The cons of Cesarean section surgery are as follows:
- C-section is a major surgery and a long time is required for recovery. There may be risks of infection, but they can be prevented by caring for the surgical wound properly. C-section delays the breastfeeding process and the mother cannot have immediate contact with her baby, which can affect the bonding.
- Some babies, delivered through C-section may have respiratory problems. C-sections may also cause complications, such as problems with anaesthesia.
While both processes have their pros and cons, it is best to discuss with doctor to understand which process will suit you more. Depending on your pregnancy and whether there are any complications involved, your doctor will suggest the best way possible.
I am a woman of 33 years old. I missed my menstruation this month. Today its day 8 that I missed period. Today my BHCG report is saying that its only .6.now my question is should I wait one more week? Is there any chance of growing up of BHCG at that time? Or I should consult doctor to initiate period? Please reply asap.
I'm 22 years old(male).Have some problem during the time of intercourse.The skin of my penis do not open.What is the solution?or what kind of medicine i can use?
My age 26. I had 28 th days period circle. Last month 24 th I got menses. At the 6 th day of period have sex without safe. New my period delay 4 days. Is possible to get pregnant.
Hi, my gf missed her periods, we take a 2 tym pregnancy test bt it was negative Nd her last periods was on 24 Feb. She is 19 years old Nd she joined a gym before 45 days Nd she lost 3 kg weight so losing weight is the reason behind missing periods or any other. please give us a suggestion what should we do.
Hii, I am 25 years old. First pregnancy. My edd based on first ultrasound is 24 Nov. And edd based on ultrasound and fetal somatic size is 20 Nov. I am 37 + weeks. My doctor wants to perform a c section on 14th Nov. Should I go for it or wait a few more days. He says baby is matured by 14th. Pls advice. Thank you.
Ayurveda has remedies that can help you control cholesterol and improve heart health.
Cholesterol is something that the body needs to build and maintain cellular health. Technically it is known as a lipid and is a fatty or wax-like material that circulates in the bloodstream.
There are two kinds of cholesterol, and you have probably already heard about them, but they are:
LDL - this is the "bad" cholesterol that can cling to arterial walls and create blockages that result in strokes and heart attacks.
HDL - this is the good type that is going to actually protect you from heart disease.
We get cholesterol from our foods, but our bodies can also make it too. Hence this leads to high levels of cholesterol in the arteries.
In ayurveda- certain herbs, ayurvedic treatments and remedies can lower high cholesterol. These are:
- Garlic: Garlic is the most common herb that is used in Indian cooking and no dish tastes the same without it. Having two to three garlic cloves a day can break down bad cholesterol and free it from the arterial walls.
- Coriander: This green herb adds freshness, flavour and colour to any meal. Coriander is a diuretic that will flush out waste and even excess cholesterol.
- Tulsi: Tulsi disintegrates cholesterol from the arteries and washes it from the body.
- Guggul : Guggul is a sap from the Mukul myrrh tree. There are several products made from Guggul that helps to reduce high cholesterol.
- Arjuna or Terminalia Arjuna: Arjuna’s white bark has medicinal properties that dissolve cholesterol from the arteries.