Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mona BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am a male of age 21 years. I need a dental suggestion. My teeth shape is not good. Its a bit outward. The upper jaw as well as the lower jaw both are little outward which looks very odd. When I close my mouth it looks horrible. Example - Shape of Hanuman ji :) So since my age is now 21 is there any treatment which will make everything fine nd my face won't look bad for that. If yes then Suggest me some best doctors with the clinic address. Most IMPORTANT IS WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF TREATMENT? AND WHEN I PUT THE CLIPS FOR TREATMENT IS THERE ANYWAY TO HIDE SO THAT NO ONE NOTICES ABT IT Suggest a best doctor for the treatment from The city Guwahati or Kolkata or Chennai. But Guwahati will be easier.
I have yellow teeth .some yellow precipitation is formed and I am sure it's only because of. Not cleaning well. How can I make them white. At back side of teeth also layers of yellow colour and on that some brown marks are formed. How can I cure it naturally? .is there any natural way? .or if I come for cleaning .do I get pain? Because of cleaning or dental polishing or any other treatment which I required?
My face looks little bit asymmetric currently I am undergoing ortho treatment to close the gap between teeth. Is there any way to make my face more symmetric.
Doctor, my teeth are green type pls tel me that how my teeth are wight in good smile. Answer me doctor.
मैं 38 साल का शुगर का पेसेंट हु 2 साल से मेरा मुँह(mouth)धीरे धीरे बंद होरहा है मैंने डॉक्टर के सल्ल्हा से मुँह के अंदर लगाने वाली INJ .Tricort -10 mg+INJ. Hynidase लगारहा हु जो की सप्ताह में 1/1 करके 6 सप्तहा तक लगाने है अभीतक 3 इंजेक्शन लगा लिया हु पर कोई इम्प्रूव नहीं है क्या करू?ये problem शुगर से होता है या तम्बाकू गुटका से?
I was having tobacco habit due to that my teeth became red now I quit the habit but now also they are red n gums are week can I have sone suggestion to clean my teeth n make strong the gums.
I have tooth problem so doctor said me to do root canal so I took that treatment n I cudnt control d pain so thy removed my teeth itself so now I hv d same problem with another tooth doctor say me the same so I doesn't want to do root canal is thr any way to overcome ma tooth pain.
I have yellow teeth, how to remove the yellow spots of teeth, some people say is it possible with some good treatment pleas suggest me what can I do?
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.