Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohit Hans
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit HansYour feedback matters!
He was excellent..listened to me n understood my prob very patiently n gave me da solution
Sir My name is arun. I am suffering to tooth pain that called it akkaldaadh. So pls tell me medicine this pain.
Since my childhood I have been Suffering from sever body heat. All the time my mouth gets swells. Please give my suggestion.
My known has a hole in his teeth and it causes pain. Sometimes her mouth gives a smell. What is reason for that?
I am having tooth problem. Consulted a dentist and he is saying to go for root canal and then braces. I am still confused what to do ?
Dear Doctor. Hypersalivation for past 6 months with recurring mouth ulcers. Undergone cholecystectomy in 2016. Bowel moments irregular and reflex esophagus is very high. Bitter tasting mouth and halitosis is present. Appetite and normal food. Misaligned teeth and trauma in upper gum is present. Gum painful. Mild pain in throat. Please advice. Thank you.
Hello doctor, from past 10 days bump on roof of my mouth hard plate, behind front tooth. Painless, same bump and month colour I had taken treatment from local doctor and she gave me tab "ultrafolin" and gel" oraways" before this bump I am suffering from cold and tooth pain It makes me worry.
Homeopathy treats not only the affected parts but the patient as a whole. Some people say toothaches are the worst pain ever, why?
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, then immediate care should be taken and a dental check up is required.
The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth. The remedies given below are generally indicated for toothache. It is advisable to take the remedies under proper medical (Homoeopath) supervision. Final selection of remedy requires details of physical and constitutional traits also.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e.g. chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
- Chamomilla: helps toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
- Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
- Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable.
- Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
- Mercurius: May help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting and often extending to the ears. They are worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!