Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mohamed FarooqueYour feedback matters!
Good Evening Sir, I have back pain from past 1 month. Yesterday I consulted a Ortho specialist doctor and he observed my x ray report after that he told me you are suffering from sciatic pain and he told me take 2 weeks of rest and gave me medicines and he told you can't do any exercises. Is it right please give a solution for my problem. I am a 25 years old men. Because of this problem i resigned my job and taking rest. Please give me suggestion and right treatment. Thank you.
I have swelling in my right index finger since 30 days its not reducing. But its not fracture. What should I do?
I am 25 years old female. After my second delivery I got backaches regularly and I take normal pain killers for that I didn't get relief kindly suggest solution.
I m regularly going for running daily at morning. But after approximately 2km of run, I feel very strong pain in my legs. Thais. The pain is so much high that I can't bear it for more than 10-15sec. And after 10, 15mins when my whole body gets relaxed and calm. There is no pain, this is the reason I can't run more than 2km. I do regular massage and all but then also there is no improvements. What should I do.
I am 70 years suffering from cervical spondlytus. Done physiotherpy, kerala massage, accupunture besides consulted for allopathic doctors who prescribed pain killer medicines. I avoided these medicines. Have no relief. Can you suggest me any effective ayuvedic medicine. In morning I do some kneck exercises. Please advice.
My leg is paining after walking 5 to 10 min and I have to use iodex and rest there for some time and then start to walk this was start over 2 months and I have check this in private hospitals and taking medicines. I have ask this question for my mom.
I am25 year old male and have backache in last four months I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but not relief what I should no what.
I am having pain in back of my neck and shoulders. I am having acid reflux or heartburn and burning sensation under my left armpit below my chest height.
3 years ago while playing I fell and got injured at my lower back and after so much treatment still the condition is same and is going worst.
Hi I am 54 years old. 5 years back chikongunia disease attacked me. Now I am feeling pain in finger joints (both leg and hand). Is this related to rheumatic? what is the medicine for this?
I have been diagnosed with myelomalacia at C4 level My right arm is virtually unusable due to muscle wasting and weakness. Every doc says to do corpectomy Have reports which I can send over Pls advise.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.