Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohamad JayaYour feedback matters!
Having food allergies and digestion problem. Can not eat any thing. What kind of sickness is that and what are the treatment for this.
Sometime I got a head attache and I take medicine for it but it's not finish and sorry for spell mistake.
I had Polycystic ovary syndrome problem, Iam 25 years old unmarried girl. During this problem I had too much hair growth especially on face, hands, arms, feet & legs, pls suggest something to get rid from these ugly unwanted hairs.
I am 25 year old girl and recently I am suffering from piles, its not bleeding but veins have come out and it is painful, before I never suffered from constipation but now a day I am having that problem as well. Please suggest what to do. It cause to stomachache as well. And I also have severe acidity problem.
I'm 39 years old and I'm having hepatitis b disease for the last 10 years. Please advice me as it is most urgent. I want to go Muscat, Oman after the treatment.
Pain two inches left side of belly button since 3-4 days. Have constipation too. Always have had acidity. Please guide what it can be and home remedies to cure it.
I haven't bath last 10 days because of fever now I am feeling very uncomfortable after having bath today with cold water it's look like Still I have fever now what to do what type of medicine I need to take?
I have itching issue. I only get relief till the time I take medicines for it as prescribed by the doctor. However as soon as I stop taking medicine, itching starts again. It happens all over the body though, but my hair scalp is the main affected area. Due to this, I am also suffering from hair fall. My hair are so rough if I am using normal shampoo. I also would like to know about the medicine or hair tonic four the reproduction of lost hair.
My wife is suffering from fever and the present temperature is 101.5 F. Which medicine she should use ?
The stomach produces strong hydrochloric acid which plays a major role in the digestive process. This acid is contained within the stomach by the closing of a valve in the lower oesophagus. A higher-than-normal concentration of the acid is quite common and it could be due to various reasons that cause acidity, some common ones being obesity, eating large meals, certain acidic foods like citrus fruits, alcohol, smoking, pregnancy and aerated beverages.
The symptoms of acidity include heartburn, a bloated feeling in the stomach, burping, hiccups, nausea and weight loss. An important thing to notice is that acidity is not a disease, but a symptom of an underlying disease. Unless there are serious structural issues, most cases of acidity can be managed with dietary and lifestyle changes. Some of the best, yet simple and effective ways to deal with acidity are listed below.
- Habit of eating smaller, but frequent meals. Eating one large meal is one of the main causes of acidity. Eating smaller frequent meals gives the stomach time to digest the food and also avoid acidity.
- Avoid eating close to bedtime. When you go to bed with a stomach full of food, you are sure to end up with acidity. A minimum of 3 hours should lapse between the last meal and the bedtime. This gives sufficient time for the stomach to clear the contents.
- Sleep with the head of the bed slightly elevated. Raising the head of the bed ensures there is no regurgitation of food, thereby preventing acidity.
- Daytime nappers with acidity issues can try to sleep in a recliner or on a chair to prevent acidity attacks.
- Manage weight through weight loss measures including diet and exercise. Obesity is one of the main reasons for acidity, and managing weight can help control acidity.
- Smoking is a major cause of acidity. The negative pressure created during smoking helps regurgitation of acid, causing heartburn. Quitting smoking can help relieve long-term acidity symptoms.
- Alcohol is another substance that aggravates acidity, and reducing or quitting can help in relieving acidity.
- Baking soda, aloe juice, banana, chewing gum, mustard, almonds, and chamomile are some natural remedies to relieve acidity.
- Most people have certain foods which are the triggers for acidity. Identifying these and avoiding these can also be a good way to manage acidity.
- Acidity is a major concern during pregnancy. The bloated feeling is worsened by the acidity and the developing baby.
- Clothes which have tight belts or are tight around the waist can be another reason for acidity.
While acidity is a common issue, it also is something that can be easily managed. Try the above measures and see your heartburn reduce. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.