Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitee Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Mitee SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 26 years old I thinking that I am present the symptoms is my body is unessay actually wt is symptoms for pregnancy give me ans.
I have joined gym 7 days back . Pls suggest better protien nd multivitamins. Age 29 height 5. 7 nd weight 61 kg.
My two year son is passing watery stools after he eats anything even after drinking ORS past 4 days. I am giving zinc acetate and bacillus claussi (eco all) liquid suspension but no use. What should I do. Even I am also taking care of his diet. But still passing stools. Which medicine should I give him. Please reply.
So much itch in middle body are Its happening from 2 month I also bought medicine but not relief What I do.
My penis is too short I don't know what to do know My age 24 and my pens is almost Normal=2 inches And hard =3.50 inch.
On 19th March I had taken i-pill immediately after intercourse. When will the withdrawal bleeding occur? N is it compulsory for it to occur? Also my monthly cycle is irregular.
I am 22 years old male. From last 4 years I had dandruff problem and lost almost all my hairs in the front. Will it grow using any medicine or I should go for hair transplantation?
Light periods refer to menstrual periods that have very light flow and are characterized by a lesser number of days than usual. Although the menstrual cycles vary from a woman to another, the duration for a normal period is around every 28 days. Each period lasts for approximately four to seven days. The amount of blood loss in a normal period is around 20 ml to 80 ml. However, loss of blood below 20 ml can be considered as light periods.
The causes of light periods can vary for different woman. Some of them are:
- An imbalance in hormone levels in the body like PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease).
- Light periods are most common in women who are approaching menopause. This is because, at this time, women tend to produce less estrogen, a hormone responsible for regulating menstrual periods.
- Light periods can be common in girls who have just started to menstruate.
- Excessive bouts of exercise, a thyroid condition or an eating disorder can be also responsible for light periods in women.
- Women who use hormonal or oral contraceptives may also have a chance of experiencing light periods.
- An important cause of scanty menses is implantation bleeding. That means sometimes, despite being pregnant, little amount of bleeding can happen at the expected time of menses in the first three months of Pregnancy. So it's important to rule out pregnancy at the earliest.
Certain symptoms usually follow light periods. These symptoms vary according to the underlying causes of this condition.
Some of the common symptoms which accompany light periods are:
- Abdominal pain
- Frequent infections, namely yeast and other fungal infections
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Missed periods
In some cases, light periods might turn out to be a sign of a fatal condition that should be immediately administered to. An example of such would be an ectopic pregnancy, which can cause light or heavy bleeding. Although light periods are rarely due to serious diseases, neglect can lead to heightened complications and irreversible damage.
Some of the complications can are:
- Serious discomfort and pain
- Difficulty in conception or infertility
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
Related Tip: All About Irregular Periods - Their Types and Causes