Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Hello, I am 28 years old male, >case 1: since 4 weeks I started playing shuttle badminton in indoor on synthetic floor, but from 4 days I am suffering pain on my both legs on top of the bones 5 inches above the feet. And also a pain on left foot thumb linked bone middle of the feet. >case 2: Please suggest how to gain weight and muscle strength as I am getting lean and weak day by day. To mention I am vegetarian.
I am 33 yr serving soldier. Last 2 month later I feel pain in my back just below waist. No pain in moving but change position in sleeping I feeling more pain and rare pain spread in my right calf.
I am 48 yrs male having ESR 42. Having Knee and Neck Pain please suggest me to consult which speciality Doctor.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from diabetes from 6years I have body pains and how I have to control diabetes while eating sweets some times and what are the daily precautions I have to maintain to control diabetes.
I am suffering from the pain in both of my hands near the biceps region. Can you suggest me something to relive from this pain?
I am a 39 years old female. My lower back muscles are weak, I am exercising my lower back for past 7-8 months. It is better but I have a constant very little pain. Need help.
I am 22 years old, I have backache from pas two weeks, now what can I do, please help me and give me a suggestion for healthy?
I Suffer with regular back pain and muzilis pains what ever food I had it is digested with in one hour.
Sir I am 21 years old and I am suffering g with ankylosing spondylitis. Doctors has said that I can never overcome with this problem. I feel bitter pain in my waist, right shoulder and right side of my chest. My HLAB27report is positive and I had stopped taking any pain killer. Sir please suggest me regarding my issue. Thank You.
I am suffering from a back pain while slipping at night on the bad whats the problem give some thought to me for relief in the back pain.
I'm suffering from back pain shoulder pain etc what should I do or which balm I must use to cure it .my weight 41 age 20.
Hi sir! I met with an accident in 2000 yr, nw i'm suffering from knee pain. I got some ligament tear knew from my reports. Now i'm gaining my weight as I can not jog r walk for long distance and I c2n't climb more steps n I cnt even do heavy exercises to reduce my weight. I HAVE TO REDUCE MY WEIGHT, to overcome my knee pain. Can you reduce my weight non surgically n without any diet charts?
Hello sir I m suffering from joint pain whenever I sit or stand there is klick noise from my joint. please suggest me suitability thanks.
I am 18 years old I have a sever headache n back pain since last 2 months I also applied ointments etc wht should I do?
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.