Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Minni ThukralYour feedback matters!
Should we monitor for side effects of the medications that doctors are prescribing or for their interactions with other medications I am taking.
Good hand washing is the key to preventing the spreading of common infections.
Generally, as a child, we hear from our parents repeatedly saying that ,'WASH YOUR HANDS PROPERLY'.
We might think that they are nagging , but it is very important to keep germs away.
So, Follow these simple steps to keep your hand clean:
1. Use warm water ( avoid cold or hot water).
2. It's not imperative to use antibacterial soap every time , ever regular soap insufficient.
3. Rub your hands together well and scrub all surfaces of hand . Lather up on both sides of hand , wrist , between your fingers, around your nails. The ideal time you should spend washing is 20 seconds.
4. Rinse well under warm running water and pat dry with clean towel.
Sometimes, excessive hand washing can cause dryness, so use mild soaps for washing , pat rather than rubbing with a towel for drying your hands and apply moisturising lotion afterwards.
Take care of above points, next time you wash your hands.
Sir, my age is 26 year, weight-53 kg, height-5'4" . I am thin. Sometimes I go to the gym. Due to time I hv not continue my exercise. My weight is reduced. So what is the procedure to gain weight ? What are the foods chart I would follow ? Pls help Time & food list ?
I'm a 16 years old teenager, Some times my breath and heart stops for 3-4 seconds and sometime I feels electric shock like in my chest near heart is it a symptom of any heart disease.
I am 26 year old, m female, I am having irregular periods, and less bleeding, what can I do to get it regular.
How can I regain my fitness back within 4 weeks. Im suffering lot of problems with the lack of fitness. Could you please help me sir. Can u.
I haven't been able to sleep some few days and I am having a severe stomach pain, I can't eat food, I fed up, what to do? Please help me.
I'm 21 years old My height is 5.1 inches my weight is 39 kgs since few years I want to gain weight and strengthen my muscles what can I do what kind of diet should I follow.
Sir I suffer depression for 8 months and also I am fear Ng someone's presents. And crouds I love loneliness.
Hi I am 37year old my weight is 110 kg. And I m suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes since last 12 year now my sugar level increases every time I am taking insuline thrice a day but it is not controlled what should I do with it.
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.