Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MiniYour feedback matters!
My cousin is going through delayed periods every month! What are the possible reasons for this problem?
I am 23 years old and got married 8yrs back I have 2kids. Now my problrm is my breast size is completely 0 I want to increase my breast size,please suggest.
I am 19 years old and my weight is 49 my height is 5'2" my breast are oversized. please suggest me some exercise and pranayam, diet to overcome this problem. It feels really awkward. Please help me
I was pregnant for 1 month. I take a medicine for abortion .i start bleeding. Now its 25 day but my bleeding is not gone yet. Little bit blood came out everyday.
My thinking is changing I m taking doubts on my beloveds husband There is nothing wrong with him How can I delete the unfruitful thoughts from my mind Please give me solution.
I want to know about contraceptive pills after intercourse, how to use it when to use it how many days to use it because I want to do sex without using condom with my 19 year old girlfriend.
My wife is pregnant from the two month. She will complete 3 month on 29 nov. After that we can do the sex. Which are the precaution we can take for avoiding any mistake or problem Please guide.
For starters I have not had a period for about 8 months. Then lately I've been beginning to see a change in my body bedtime. Not only have my breasts filled out immensely but my stomach has also swollen up. My whole body looks like that of a 5 month pregnant woman, the only problem is that i'm not pregnant. I'm starting to worry about whats really going on within my body. One thing I do know is that whatever is happening is not normal and in my opinion is all wrong. Can you please give me some insight as to what might be possible reasons as to why this is happening & what might be going on with my body?
I am getting stomach ache since 3-4 days in the middle portion, and feeling food is filled in stomach, I did not even get periods, I lost my appetite, what should I do?
I'm 21 years old female. Single. My menstrual cycle is not come in this month and previous month. My last menstrual is on January 5, 2016. In my vagina there are some pimples like projections That are Itching and irritating bad smell at the time of urination. Then I took pregnancy test the result is negative. Doctor Can please tell me what's this problem? Doctor what should I do for regular menstrual cycle?
I got married 7 years back we have a baby girl of 3 yrs. We want to plan one more baby boy. please suggest some tips and is it possible to have baby boy.
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection:
- The main reason for urinary infection is the bacterium that moves from the urinary duct to the urinary bladder.
- The other main reasons for urinary tract infection are due to sexual intercourse, pregnancy and diabetes.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners.
- In most women urinary infection is caused due to hormonal imbalance after menopause.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
Treatment for Urinary Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, and that are high on fiber carbohydrates and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be opted for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
Sex krte time mere husband ka condom broke ho gya tha Maine 30 min me contraceptive pill le lii thii but mere periods abhi bhi miss h 1 month se jyada ho gya hai kya pill lene ki wjeh se periods late hote h.
Health Benefits of Beetroot
1. Decrease your blood pressure
2. Boost your energy level
3. Anti-inflammatory benefits
4. Anti-cancer properties
5. Rich in valuable nutrients and fiber
6. Cell detoxification
7. Reduces birth defects
8. Reduce macular degeneration
02. Homeopathic remedies are very effective. When the correct remedy is taken according to the proper body symptoms, results can be rapid and stable.
03. One should know that homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, one should bring to an end taking the remedies. If no relief is felt, then the selection of remedies was wrong.
04. Homeopathy is natural and safe treatment process in the world. Homeopathic remedies are generally based on natural components.
05. Homeopathy is also holistic. It treats all the signs as one, which in realistic terms means that it deal s with the root reason, not the symptoms.
06. Homeopathic remedies are totally safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathic remedies without the risk of side effects. These remedies can also be taken along with the other medication such as allopathic; Ayurvedic & Unani without producing any unwanted side effects. But homeopathic remedies should be taken in the empty stomach. It is better to get prompt result.
07. There are many homeopathic remedies for the body growth. Baryta Carb, Silicea, symphytum are the most common remedies to increase body height. The result of these remedies depends on the accurate potency and proper symptoms of the person.
08. We get almost 10+ remedies in homeopathic medical science for improving height and body growth