Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am in pregnancy .5th month.in scan report I know I am having bicornuate uterus. My doctor said take rest. What precautions do I take.
We had general sex On 30 th dec means we are not intercourse but only physical touch nd there is not any ejection on her vagina but I rubed only my finger and penis for just 5second and I think at that time penis get enter in vagina for a just while on the entrance of vagina, and she got her period on the next date i. E 31 st december but now she has missed her period we are in confusion about pregnancy please suggest what should we do aur is that possible to pregnant only by touching?
I am 30 weeks pregnant and two days ago I had gas problem. My doc prescribed pantop and duvadilan. It helped with gas but then I started feeling pain in my naval area. My doc said I had umbilical hernia. It's quite painful in my case but she says it cannot be cured as I am pregnant. Also she examined me internally and says baby has come down a little bit and prescribed rest for two weeks. I have following queries 1. I am doing very less physical activity and mostly lying on bed with pillow under my feet. Can this help in umbilical hernia. 2. I am bothered by the pain at night and cannot sleep properly. Also I am quite afraid of this hernia and how it might impact my baby. Can it be cured on its own. What all shall I avoid or do in order to cure it. 3. My doc says that the pains that I had was not because of gas and should have felt like labour pains. I am not sure how to distinguish the hernia pain and labour pain. Also please let me know how common is hernia during pregnancy? Am I the only one having it or is it a common problem?
I am of 27 years and in the early stage of pregnancy (10 days pregnant). What medicines and precaution I should take.
I am suffering from PCOS and weight gain. To regulate period got suggestion to have one teaspoon sesame seed 15 days prior to periods date. But much confused that some are saying sesame seeds increases weight. Will sesame seeds really increases weight? Already i am obese, so I don't want to take chances. So please suggest whether sesame seeds gain weight or not?
I am turning 30 and married since last 3 yrs. I am suffering from pcos.I have irregular periods and I weigh around 89kg. Concern is that I am unable to conceive. Docs say I need to loose weight,which seems to be difficult for me due to my lifestyle. Can you tell how do I get my periods regular. Also if periods get regular will I conceive?
I am suffering from vaginal infection from past 3 days. Having itching n rubb swelling. Its getting worst. I used to wash it with V wash. But nt effective. Kindly prescribe me some medicines l, ointment which I can purchase from chemist store & precision which cn cause more infection into this.
Hi Doc, I am 25years and I suspected I might be pregnant so as a home remedy I had ripped papaya along with 10-12 seeds. Now I have a brown discharge. I thought it was old blood. But it doesn't smell anything. And I am not getting any periods. Just on wiping the brown discharge. Please suggest. I am not in a situation to take any lab test or consult a doctor.
He has prostate 21g he is feeling good during time but night time he is feeling pain around the back what should he eat and drink and best medicine for to get rid of this pain.
Meri wife ko as 19 years hai and see have problem in her lower abdomen pain is there and swelling also is not getting her period on time. What should i do for that which medicine is perfect for her.
I am 26 year old I was married in 2010, l have no children n all reports are normal. Please give advise.
I had sex with my boyfriend dt 02.02. 16 and had taken I pill on 04 /02/16 2.00 afternoon before 54 hours so please reply whether it will stop my pregnancy.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.