Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have very scanty flow just for 2 days in periods and then just spotting for 3 to 4 days. Is it ok? Can medication or something like that help improve blood flow during periods?
I had a unprotected sex with my wife on 21/03 and I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs. And again we had unprotected sex on 08/04 and this time no pill was used as it is safe period. Her periods are expected to be from 13th to17 th of every month (28 days regular cycle) but her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
Hello I am diagnosed with pcod and wants to conceive so suggest me how and also suggest me the diet plan to control my weight.
My wife is pregnant (6 weeks) and we want to do abortion . What will be the best medicine and procedure to be followed.
Dear doctor: Having 28-day menstrual cycle. Last period started on October 2, 2016 and lasted until October 5, 2016. Now, seen a little bleeding today morning (October 13, 2016, one week after the menstrual period). We are newly married (marriage date sep 4), trying to get pregnant and having daily intercourse. What might be the cause for bleeding and what is the possible time to get pregnant? Thank you.
1. Protein: lean meats, chicken, seafood, legumes, eggs and dairy products
2. Omega fatty acids: tuna, salmon and sardines and for vegetarians please supplement yourselves with omega fatty acids
3. Iron & vitamin c: legume, red meat, citrus fruits, capsicum
4. Nuts: for essential fatty acids
5. Beta carotene: carrot, watermelon, tomatoes.
6. Vitamin d: cheese, beef, mushrooms and plenty of sunlight.
Beauty is surely from within. Don't look for quick fixes look for long term solutions.
Eat healthy! stay healthy!
Hormones play an important role in our health as they affect many of the body’s processes. More often than not, hormonal imbalances are caused by changes in estrogen and are more common in females than males. Hormonal changes typically occur during puberty, menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
In addition, factors like advancing age, poor diet, too much or too little exercise, adrenal exhaustion and stress, lack of sleep, birth control pills, toxins and chemicals like pesticides contribute to hormonal imbalance.
Some common symptoms of this problem include anxiety, irritability, mood swings, insomnia, fatigue, weight problems, excess hair growth or hair loss, migraines, low sex drive, oily or dry skin, acne, food cravings, premenstrual syndrome, infertility and others.
As hormones impact metabolic functions, paying attention to sensations like your hunger, energy and cravings can give you a faint clue as to whether your hormones are in balance.
You can use natural home remedies and herbs to alleviate symptoms and even help restore your hormonal balance. It’s also important to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Ask for your doctor’s advice before taking any herbal remedy or starting a supplement regimen, especially if you have a hormone-sensitive condition, such as uterine fibroids, endometriosis, breast cancer, uterine cancer or ovarian cancer.
Sir, I am 20 yrs old and I am suffering from the disease pcos (polycystic ovary syndrome) I m just want to know is pcos curable?
I'm loss 2 Months pregnancy. Because baby is not growing in fetus. Next pregnancy what should I take about my baby to grow. Please suggest me. What should I take care about my baby.
Hi. I am 34 years old. I am pregnant of 5 months. Having pain in my lower abdomen frequently. I went to my gynoco. She has given medication but it was not properly relaxed me. What should I do. Please suggest.
My wife had a miscarriage yesterday. She was 45 days pregnant. Her thyroid tsh level was 5.7. She was continuing thyronorm 25mcg. Is it responsible for her miscarriage? What must be the tsh level in the first trimester. What precautions must be taken for our future baby. After how many days we can have sex from now.
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
4 ways couple yoga can take your fitness and relationship to the next level
Different from traditional yoga (involving a single person only), couple yoga involves the merging of your body rhythm with that of another person. This sync between partners is achieved through touch, movement, breath and body positions. The benefits that you gain from this practice are not only limited to your body but extend to your relationship too.
Far from the seriousness that you usually associate with traditional yoga, couple yoga allows the two of you to be more happy and playful. This is because trying to get the right pose with your partner can lead to a fair share of fun and laughter. You not only have to figure how to get into that pose, but also how to hold it.
In terms of how it affects your fitness levels, couple yoga can.
1. Strengthen your core
Couple yoga comprises of poses that strengthen your core, leading to improved metabolism and overall strength. The varied poses that you'll come across in this form of practice strive to engage the muscles of your back and abdomen, which are crucial in building your core strength. Double boat pose and side plank pose are two of such core strengthening poses. You can check out these various poses online.
2. Boost immunity
Whether it's your nervous system or the digestive system, the different yoga poses (like the child poses or the upward dog pose) bring about the stimulation of one or more of the body's systems, leading to a bolstering of your immune system.
Here's how couple yoga can deepen your relationship -
1. It builds trust
The practice of couple yoga can help build trust as certain poses call for trusting your partner implicitly. Difficult yoga poses may require you to hold onto your partner to stay balanced; and this total dependence on the other person creates a sense of confidence and comfort as you realise that your partner is there for you. A case in point is the partner tree pose, which can be both entertaining and challenging. It calls for great amount of trust and balance to sustain this pose successfully.
2. It improves intimacy between the two of you
Apart from all the fun, there's to this form of yoga, couple yoga also calls for a certain level of intimacy. While practicing it, you not only get to learn your own limitations but also those of your partner, helping you to accept all of them. The opening poses (heart hug) serves to do just that, it opens the two of you up so that you can fall in sync. Gestures like placing your hand on the heart of your partner, feeling the other person's heartbeat and keeping pace with each other's breathing serve to strengthen the bond between you two.
While improving your health and fitness levels, couple yoga strives to improve your relationship with your partner and help the two of your to explore patterns and aims within your relationship.
Related Tip: Yoga Vs. Gymming- Find Out What Works Best for You
I am 22 year old female. having physical relation with my partner last month on 4th and Periods delayed by 8 days. Is there any chance of pregnancy. No other symptoms of pregnancy. If yes. Then how can I abort this easily.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.