Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenakshiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 20 year old female. On 4th may 2017 I had protected sex and after that on 25 may I got my periods that lasted for about 6-7 days till 31 may. I am not able to remember if I got my periods in June or not but it's July end and I haven't gotten my periods yet. What can be the reason? Am I pregnant? And also I have been weight training and dieting. Can this be the reason or I am Pregnant? I am really scared and worried.
My periods should come on 7th August, when they not came I do the pregnancy test on 11th August I was positive. So I have done medical abortion by termipil kit. After taking complete dose I was not suffered from heavy bleeding and very small and rare clots are there. Is my abortion successfull or not.
Mam, when I was about 7 years old I got heavy stomach pain when I consulted doctors they said its because of appendicitis and immediate operation to be done. But after the operation they said to my parents that there was no appendicitis but one of mine ovary has been removed because it was infected. Some infection and that was swollen. Till the age of 21 i use to get regular monthly periods for about 5 days. But i am now about 25 and from past 3 years got pcod problem and after taking tablets only I get my periods. Doctor informed me to reduce my weight. My height is 5" 4. My question is this pcod problem occured because of removing one of ovary among two ovaries? r because my weight. I am about 71kgs. 5" 4 height. Age is 24 years old. please reply to my question n do me needful.
I married women. Since 7-8 months I have problem in intercourse with my husband. After intercourse I have so much pain in my vagina for 2 -3 days after intercourse. Me and my husband intimate once a month only. This problem is not regular but when we have sex then after this problem occur. Please tell me what I do?
I have late period problem. Before 2 months I have no period. Am unmarried always feeling angry behavier. Body growth are stop I am 23 but look like 16. Always take medicine to start period why. Whats my problem. What to eat for regular period please tell?
My wife is pregnant for 3 months and I want to know what care should be taken for good health of her and baby. What kind of dry fruits have to eat or something like that.
Four years completed but I did not get pregnant. I have thyroid problem but Now it is in control (normal) so Is there any way to get pregnant fast? And period cycle also good. Every month 3rd I was getting the periods so please tell me which time is better to have sex and how to know the ovulation time/day.
I have batholine abscess on the left side. I have already removed the gland 4 years ago. It comes every year. Its fifth time it is coming. My stitches gets swollen and have pain. I'm taking cefoprox CV 325. Can you suggest permanent solution of this problem?
People who have healthy sex life are not only happier but also healthier than those who don't. Here are 9 health benefits you never knew sex can provide -
1) Rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) Lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) Great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
6) Improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
8) Reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) Helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.