Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena Sethi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena SethiYour feedback matters!
Hi All, Me and my wife had unsafe sex from past 3 months usually she will use I pill tablet to avoid pregnancy, However she was 2 months pregnant can you please suggest some medicines to get abortion, as we didn't want to get children at early stage of our life I would really appreciate if you can send me a prescription along with steps to take care after abortion Thanks
Hi, im 32 years old married since 3 years and tried twice for a baby. Both the times my wife got aborted at the time of completion of 3 months. We did not go for any investigation. We have to try again after gap of 4 months and scared of loosing again. Doctor suggested for semen test. Is that helpful if we do so. Also suffering from early ejaculation in 40 to 60 seconds and failing to fulfil my wife in intercourse. Pls suggest some medicines to cure PE and also about the tests to go. Pls do the needful.
Have a good breakfast. Skipping breakfast particularly irritates sadhaka pitta, a subdosha of pitta. An imbalanced sadhaka pitta can result in irritability and unsettled emotions. According to ayurveda, it is recommended that fruits be eaten first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before other breakfast items such as hot cereal.
I Am 29 years old 5.2 height 70 kg weight I have problem of irregular period 20_30 days gap from actual date I want a baby but not proper formation of period Please suggest I want homeopathy solution Thanks.
On may 6 I got my period and on may 26 th morning we had sex but I don't know whether the sperm was in we had a doubt that it was on bottom line. I am scared whether I will be pregnant or not. Can you please suggest what to do.
I am a 22 years old lady, I am experiencing brown discharge before & after my periods too. Yes, I had intercourse with my partner on the 4th day of my last period and I took I pill after that. Please tell me what's the problem and how could I stop this brown discharge.
When a girl can know that she has recovered from PCOS? And what is the difference between regular and irregular periods?
I am married before 6 days and have continuous unprotected intercourse with husband n taking sperm inside if now I took ipill will it effect for not getting pregnant?
Sir my age is 18 , I am a student , Nd I did sex with my lover without using safety before 17 days , she was afraid of medicines , until now she did not take any care about it but some people told me to keep papaya for her , she had eaten papaya , with that papaya pregnancy wil avoided or not ? Sir please help me.
Health benefits of Tapioca (Sabudana)
Sabudana, or tapioca, is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at indian dinner tables quite often. Apart from food, it is also commonly used to starch clothes. Here, we tell you about the other health benefits this food has to offer:
1. Tapioca is a good source of protein, which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
2. Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
3. You can eat a bowl of soaked sabudana with a dash of chilli powder, salt and crushed peanuts to fight fatigue after a hectic day. Loaded with carbohydrates, tapioca will make you feel energetic in a matter of minutes.
4. Regular consumption of sabudana keeps blood pressure levels under control. Also, the potassium present in it aids healthy blood flow and lowers the pressure on the cardiovascular system.
5. Sabudana is a healthy weight gain food. So if you're skinny and wish to gain weight naturally, add tapioca to your diet.
6. Rich in folic acid and vitamin b, tapioca helps prevent foetal birth defects and improves the development of your unborn baby.
7. Tapioca prevents gas, indigestion and constipation problems and is good for your metabolism and digestive system.
Sabudana khichadi recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
1 cup sago (sabudana) 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed2 medium potatoes, cubed1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) 2 green chillies, slit2 tbsp oilsalt to taste
Wash the sago. Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary, sprinkle a little water over the sago to moisten it. In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Serve hot with green chutney or curds.