Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena Harisinghani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena HarisinghaniYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to drink saffron (kesar) milk during pregnancy and will it influence my baby's complexion?
I had an abortion one year back and it was my first baby, will that affect my 2nd pregnancy? I wan to conceive again in another 3 months of time. Shall I take any extra measures this time.
Me and my wife is 43,42 years old living a happy and healthy sex life, but incidentally due to failure contraceptive she conceived, but non growth of fetus in 8 weeks she has to undergo abortion, we have two females of 20,15 years. now problem is that she wants tubectomy immediately, but doctors tell us to do that after 6-8/weeks of abortion, yesterday we did intercourse using condom, but she is afraid some cum leaks in her vagina and she can get pregnant again, but I am sure no burst of condom, all cum in condom but how can I tell her, my life at presently in a very sad condition, what should I do to assure her that we do not need any baby in future and after a perfect time we will undergo tubectomy or vasectomy. Please guide.
I am going through a very bad phase in this days as I hv lost my baby on 26/11. My doctor said that the baby died because of meconium and I hv a c-section delivery. I am lost totally whn I heard it. Now I just want to confirm that when can I able to planning a 2nd baby as I can overcome from this situation only whn I get an another baby.
My wife is suffering from irregular periods. She is not having periods from last 8 months that is after 2 months of marriage. We have consult 5-6 doctors, she got periods for 1 months but that is also not normal and for 4 days only when we were doing her treatment with known doctor. As per my mother (Mother in law of patient) she would be having the same problem before marriage also, and the doctors also asking about back history, but my wife was not having this problem before marriage. So please I humbly request you tell me that is it necessary that for the above mentioned case there should be a back history means before marriage also she was facing the same issue or this happen after marriage also because all doctors to whom we consult they are also telling the same that this is the first case that we are handling in which patient having this issue after marriage only not before marriage. She is not having periods from last 7-8 months. So I humbly request you please tell my answer and suggest what I do next it very important and urgent.
We are trying for baby. We both had done required test all test results are very good. There is nothing to worry according to reports. But still there is no good news since a year. Please suggest something helpful.
I had unprotected sex on 16 March and took i-pill next day in the evening (after 25 hours. I had last periods on 6 March and this month it occurred on 4th April night. But the flow/amount was very very light and pain was normal as it always is. I took one pregnancy test on 5th morning and it was negative. Also the flow did not increase throughout 2 days and stopped on 7th night. I took another pregnancy test on 9th morning and it was also negative. So I want to know whether there are any chances of pregnancy and also the cause of light flow of blood and also whether it will be normal the next time. Thank you.
I want to what should a 19 yr. Girl should eat so that she can have a good and healthy physic and also if didn't eat properly because of the reasons she didn't get hungry so much.
I am 20 years old And i married before one year I had an abortion 6 month before Now I would like to get pregnant So I want to know the right time , right food, and what to do before and after sex . How long we stay on the bed And how long we shouldn't wash .
My friend is 18 years old and she is suffering from PCOS. Recently a month ago due to side effects of allopathic medicine a clot was formed in her left leg due to which she has to stop her medicines. So want these sudden stopping of medicine affect her. What should we do now? Go for homeopathy?
I have been suffering from irregular periods since I took "IPill" 5-6 months ago. I am gaining a lot of weight and today I got a report that my Tsh (thyroid stimulating hormone) has gone to 16 (>10). I am panicking please help me. Would I need to take thyroid medicines for life? Am I now a patient of thyroid? Is taking ipill the cause of it? Visiting a thyroid specialist with my parents tomorrow, should I mention ipill (which I can't).
Is it Daily sex is good for getting pregnant or is there any time gap for sex to get pregnant, what is the perfect time to sex mainly to become pregnant - Please Advise.
My wife never gets her periods on time and when it come it gives her to much pain and weakness. What should we do?
Hello sir may I know what pills to be taken to avoid pregnancy and when to take that is before sex or after pls suggest.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.