Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena Chawla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Main 22 saal ki woman hun. Meri breast pe pain hota tha or lump feel hota tha, isiliye maine breast USG kiya. Report me like hai-" Both breast show abnormal proliferation of fibro glandular components with heterogeneous, coarse and echogenic parenchyma. Both breasts show thickenings of fibroglandular layers. Nodular accentuation of terminal ducto lobular' units are seen" 1.Parenchymal perfusion is inhomogeneously increased. 2.Both breasts are comparable. 3.There is no solid or cystic lesion seen. 4.No calcification is seen. 5.No axillary lymph node is seen. 6.Retro mammary spaces are normal. 7.Bilateral skin and subcutaneous fascial layers are normal. IMPRESSION- Focal Changes Of Fibroadenosis In Both Breasts. BIRADS-Category ll. Adv-6 monthly Follow Up. Main aab kya karu? Mujhe kya huya hai please bataiye? Serious kuch to nehi huya mere breast me? Main think toh ho jayungi nah doctors? please REPORT DEKHKE bataiye Please
Hi ,its been 4 months I go married. But we are not planning for bay at least for 2 years. I didn't get my regular periods for this month. So please suggest which medicines should I take to get my periods regularly.
I have vaginal pain, yellow discharge red dots (very small, 3 in number) and pain during urination, also normal pain. And this pain Is inside the vagina at the bottom of the opening. This started on 13! I had sex with my boyfriend on 12. I'm also under medication for throat infection and viral fever. The pain is miserable! Please help.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
She is suffering from mental problem and she is taking quel sr50 and other one. She was consulted to two physiatrist but she didn't get well even after taking medicine. She remain well for some period bt she change without any reason. She roam around here and there n sometimes says something .I assume it's just because that she couldn't control her mind .she think too much .I guess this might be the reason of mental problem. Is there a meditation center for such patient where she can control her mind and get well.
I am suffering alot bcz of breast pain since 2 years. I get the pain nearly at the position of my heart. Please suggest.
Elderly people are usually prone to social isolation which can take a toll on their health. With physical inability or limitations to move around, socializing also gets limited and loneliness comes into your life. Thus, a major section of the senior population tends to have psychological issues as well which may be caused due to the loss of company and lesser interaction as well as a generation gap in trying to deal with younger people.
If you are finding it hard to cope with loneliness, here are a few initiatives worth giving a try:
- Meet New People: Try giving an effort into meeting new people and enjoying their companionship. With time, few of these relationships might culminate into deep friendships. You can always turn to these people for emotional support as well as keeping company.
- Community Volunteering: Volunteer your time engaging yourself in local community activities and social events. Also try and get into interest groups where you can find people who have common interests as yours.
- Get back to your long lost hobbies: Re-kindle your long-lost zeal by adopting or getting back to hobbies you truly love, for instance, art and craft, gardening, sewing, playing an instrument, reading and writing, puzzles and writing to pen pals.
- Get a pet: Pets can add a new meaning to your life through their unconditional love. There is no greater joy than the joy of bringing up a pet. Ensure you don’t have allergy problems and will be able to keep up with the bodily requirements of pets.
- Reminisce your good old days: Recollection would enhance your emotional health and will less likely make you feel withdrawn.
- Invite people over: In case you are home-bound, coming across people each day would be difficult. In that case invite your mates over tea or keep in touch with them through phone or internet. The internet is also a great resource to keep yourself occupied and to find hobbies that you can get into.
- Keep depression at bay: Loneliness can often make you fall prey to depression. Keep a check on any sign of physical or mental deterioration such as the feeling of despair and sadness, sleep-troubles, suicidal thoughts, unwillingness to take decisions, apathy and appetite loss.
- Help others: Use your acquired experiences and knowledge of your life-time in helping people out. Teach as well as learn something new each day.
- Write it down: Maintain a personal journal to pen down the things you are looking forward to or devise a plan for the forthcoming week.
- Take initiative: Do not wait for others to call on you. Instead travel by yourself to visit them. Seize every chance to initiate a conversation and smile even if life seems hard so that people are automatically attracted to you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When you see someone faint all of a sudden, it leads to chaos around, and you are perplexed not knowing the reason. The sudden fainting or loss of consciousness is Syncope. Syncopal episodes are generally prompted by an unexpected, momentary fall in the flow of blood to the brain, leading to a person passing out and losing muscle control.
Falling causes blood flow to return to the brain, resulting in the person regaining consciousness. The duration of Syncopal episodes is generally for a few seconds or minutes, and it can happen to anyone regardless of age. It does sound scary to lose consciousness suddenly but educating yourself about the signs and symptoms, and the possible causes are the best ways to cope with Syncope.
The trademark sign of syncope is that the patient regularly passes out. The symptoms leading to such a black out episode include:
- Legs feeling heavy
- Blurry vision
- Being puzzled
- Rising body temperature
- Dizziness and the person going pale
- Epigastric distress
- Drop in blood pressure
- Weak pulse
Syncope can be triggered by an unresolved medical ailment or from sudden changes in the environment. Falling unconscious can also be caused by emotional stress. Other causes include severe pain or an uncharacteristically low blood sugar. Many people faint when they see blood. Syncope can also be prompted by extreme dehydration coupled with low blood sugar. Syncope can be due to a genetic disorder and can also be caused by a medicinal side-effect.
Ways to cope with Syncope
A person who has had syncopal episodes earlier must know a few things especially when he/she lives alone or while at work or outside. A few tips to manage when you feel a syncope episode is approaching:
- When you start feeling the symptoms react with anti-gravity approaches instantly. Either sit down with your head in between knees or lie down so that the blood flow to the brain is recovered.
- Seek for a safe and secure place to faint. This is crucial so that you are least hurt in case you fell unconscious.
- If you had fainted, when you regain consciousness take time to get on foot. Lie down for some more time and ensure that the blood flow is restored.
- Stay hydrated after the episode and it is a good practice to stay well-hydrated always.
Syncope is fairly common, but it is generally people above eighty face a larger risk of being hospitalized due to it the problem. In case one thinks that he or she is facing syncopal episode, they must consult a doctor immediately and get all the necessary tests done to handle it properly.