Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
We all know that the homeopathic system of medicine is side effect free, so apparently there is no harm if these medicines are not consumed in an appropriate manner. But the only issue of concern here is that the medicines would be less effective if you are not consuming them in the right manner. So here are a few tips that you necessarily need to keep in mind while following a homeopathic medicine course.
1. Never touch the medicines
Ideally you should never touch the homeopathic medicines with your bare hands, fingers or palm. This is because touching them reduces their potency, thereby declining their efficiency. Additionally, never use printed papers which contain ink like pages torn from a book, newspapers, etc. For handling homeopathic medicine. This is because the ink may react with the medicines, thereby hampering its efficiency. Always use bottle caps or plain papers provided along with the medicines.
2. Follow the thirty minute rule
This particular rule states that you should not ideally consume any food half an hour before and half an hour after consuming the homeopathic medicine dosage. This is done so that any other elements present inside the food do not react with the medicines, hence making them less effective.
3. Stay away from addictive substances
Addictive behaviors such as smoking or chewing tobacco, drinking alcohol and doing drugs are considered to have a nullifying effect on the homeopathic medications that you are exposed to. Thus it is desirable not to engage in such acts, till the time your homeopathic medications continues.
4. Strong smelling edibles
You can have garlic and onion with homeopathic medicine, but make sure there is a gap of one hour before you consume them, either before or after. The strong smelling edibles will not hamper the medicinal effect, if taken 1 hour before or after the medicine.
Sir I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and taking ginette 35 every month but this time I got periods in mid of ginette course ,is this normal?
I am 31 year old female and I didn't conceive. My weight 73 kg and height 5'5. My and my husband report is normal. We are trying last 2 years. I got pregnant before 5 month but unfortunately it was missed and then after I can't get pregnant. Please give your best suggestion. Thank you.
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
After taking ipill for the first time, period comes at least 15days early on 10th September. Now October 20. Can next period be late for taking ipill? Have irregular periods (average 10 days late every month) and PCOS syndrome.
Is licking vagina of partner and putting tongue deep inside the vagina harmful for health? if it is harmful than what all precautions are required to have oral sex on female. Please advice.
Way does a Girl gets two time period in a month, please suggest me properly because I am suffer in this kind of situation.
I am 27 years old married woman. I am trying to get pregnant. In dec I got my periods on 3rd, in January on 6th in february on 12 and in march on 21st. What are the fertile period during which we can make relation to get pregnant.
Are 4 tables misoprostol enough along with mefiprostine for abortion or we still require 2 more misoprostol for abortion after 4 hours of 1st dose of misoprostol.
Sir my periods date is every month 5th husband did sex april 1st at a time i am bleeding. Bleeding is countinously been for 3 days after that it is stopped. After that I dont get periods. How I can understand it is a periods are another. Is chance to get pregnant ?
I have 35 days menstrual cycle, my first day of menses in this month is 20-09-2016. Let me know when should it intercourse to get pregnant as I tried in last 1st Sep and my last month menses date was 14th Aug. But I am failed. (age 28)
Hello Doctor, My sister is 18 year old she has a left arm lymph node. I get her to 2-3 doctors and they tested blood and tissue cells as well before 2 years and result was normal. She felt pain sometimes in that lump. Please help me what should I do now? Is everything normal ot I need to worry.
She missed her period of this month she should get be before 15days and there are bit changes in her health and body as like susan on legs pain in back and stomach irritation pain on legs and joints.
Hello Doctor, My question is does sex effects ovarian cyst of 8.3 cm. Can sex effect as twist or rupture of cyst? Please help me. Is there any way that I can have sex and my cyst will not be twist.
Hello, we have consult with a gayenologist she proscribe to my wife to take fertyl 50 twice by the third day of mc and livogen per day and prescribe me fetyl 25 per day 1. We have continued it. Now by the 2 month we trying for baby but my wife didn't get pregnant. We intercourse after her mc by 9th day with gep of 2 days in between the 16th day of mc. We have also done the blood test, urin test, tool test ,USG, semen test everything has to normal. Now told me that how and what we have to be do to get pregnant?
Hi, I have right breast wall pain from past 3 months it is mild and it is radiating to neck and shoulder. I went to gynic she told everything is normal and went to ortho he told it is muscular pain they didn't order ultrasound or scan my pain is lil bit reduced now but I am scary thinking about breast cancer Please suggest My age is 26 Thanks in advance.
Hi. My problem is vagnal drying and my husband and I use condom from 5 year now I am paining in vigna due to condom and itching and burning in vigna and white discharge also what to do please tell me tablet to make my husband happy in bed.
If you suspect any case of cerebrovascular accident (lakva) or myocardial infarction (heart attact) reach a multispeciality hospital with 3 hrs called hours.
Reason- beyond 3 hrs heart ll undergo irreversible damages which will be permanent and in case of cerebrovascular accident clot cannot be broken (thrombolysis) and the person might not be able to recover lifetime.
So remember 3 hours golden hours.